Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prepped and ready for a new thread. As soon as the previous thread (#19) gets to page 50 I’ll request an admin to lock it as per Tattle rules. Click “Watch” above to receive notifications from this new thread, or copy and save the link... if all else fails use the search bar to find us. 😊 Happy Tattling ladies!

Previous thread recap:
-Tracy getting Evoke and cool sculpting treatments this week for her 33rd birthday this weekend.
-She went live with @yeahthatsghost on IG on Wednesday night (it’s saved to his page if you missed it) & showed us her nonexistent triple chin and round face lol
-There is drama in the BE group on FB and many of the baddies are over Tracy’s self absorbed crap....we have an insider currently looking in on that 😉 Shout out P.I.!

Okay ✅ 🥂 TGIF ladiesssssss 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tracy is a huge joke. Coming from someone who lives with her parents 80% of the time and mooches off of them 100%.
I saw in the comments of her cool sculpting post, she mentioned that her mom also got it on her belly. So I’m guessing she begged her mom to pay for her own sessions afterwards. I don’t know who’s worse between the enabler, Stephanie and the enabled, Tracy. My mom would literally tell me to work for my own money and pay for my procedure the same way she did. I’m 23 and I feel so ashamed asking my parents for money but I have no choice cos I just graduated last year and then I lost my job due to COVID so I had to move back in with them but you can bet as soon as this pandemic blows over, I’m gonna do the best I can to move out and fend for myself. I couldn’t imagine begging my parents to cater for me and my kids when I’m 33, saying I have an imaginary job and sitting my bum ass on the couch taking selfies all day. How embarrassing!!! They’d be so disappointed.
I was also thinking, I don't know that these treatments work on obese people (not being mean) nor that it is a permanent solution.
I think it is for people who need minimal touch ups, and that's why her mom got it.
But yes, Stephanie is an enabler. It's disgusting how much she gets away with. I will be the first one to help out my children, but there are also limits and they have to help themselves first.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was also thinking, I don't know that these treatments work on obese people (not being mean) nor that it is a permanent solution.
I think it is for people who need minimal touch ups, and that's why her mom got it.
But yes, Stephanie is an enabler. It's disgusting how much she gets away with. I will be the first one to help out my children, but there are also limits and they have to help themselves first.
yes! i did coolsculpt before my wedding but my doctor straight up told me prior i had to work out and make the difference. coolscuplt would just really give me that definition i wanted. i did a few sessions and i did like it but eating right and going to the gym literally is easier for me lmao

• Heart
Welcome former baddies turned tattlers!!!! Its amazing that our community continues to get bigger! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really wish we could see the number of active accounts we have on this thread! That would be a burn for big t 😂
I wish we could see the number of active accounts we have on this thread that are also on the Bad Examples group in one way, shape ,or form (even if it’s a fake account). I bet there’s soooo many lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish we could see the number of active accounts we have on this thread that are also on the Bad Examples group in one way, shape ,or form (even if it’s a fake account). I bet there’s soooo many lol 😂
Serious can we just spam the page with 🦖🦖🦖 if you’re present😂🤣 like how they do on fb groups “comment if you agree!” But when we start a page fresh that would probably go on for weeks🤣😂

• Haha
Posted this in thread 20 but I can’t wait to hear this story
Can’t wait to hear this.....
Why are the worst ppl always with the old ass French manicures? 😂 even her nails don’t get updated she picks old styles I know some French are back but usually they’re more like chevron. I wore my nails like this when I was sixteen a million damn years ago.
I can put my money on dehydration she doesn’t look like she drinks water or eats home cooked meals that don’t go in a microwave.
Sorry trying to fill this thread before we hop on the new one.

Reactions: 15
Lets all remember she "borrows" some poor guys HBO so can watch her shows........ I have proof

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are the worst ppl always with the old ass French manicures? 😂 even her nails don’t get updated she picks old styles I know some French are back but usually they’re more like chevron. I wore my nails like this when I was sixteen a million damn years ago.
I can put my money on dehydration she doesn’t look like she drinks water or eats home cooked meals that don’t go in a microwave.
Sorry trying to fill this thread before we hop on the new one.
An hour before this picture she was talking to Julian while he looked miserable on the couch with her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
An hour before this picture she was talking to Julian while he looked miserable on the couch with her
😂🤣they always look miserable with her. Even when they’re playing it’s never with her involved physically. I’ve never even seen her play with them just roll her eyes and make stupid ass remarks that the kids can’t even comprehend for their age other then being told theyre annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Been sick as hell and just been reading TL past couple of weeks but OMG big t at her cool sculpt whatever is she wearing that dollar bill duster in the waiting room when shes standing by the front desk or whatever. that thing needs to go in the bin with the black cami , those sad hand me down knock of kids timbs and that bathing suit she shoves up her bum . If I was her , I would have concentrated on stomach and ass before bingo arms.

I could see her bragging about being a single mom and how hard it must be for her , if she a/ watched her own damn kids like most moms do b/ did something to support her children financially c/ got off her big bum and spent less time making sex faces on IG and drinking . Her life is so damn hard she never has any me time at all but she manages to squeeze in some time to take pics of herself biting her lip and shoving her rump at the camera. Also she is not even the type of person that thinks being a single mom is anything positive.

Reactions: 10
Posted this in thread 20 but I can’t wait to hear this story
I loathe people who take pictures of themselves at the hospital for social media. I'm sorry, there's nothing anyone can say to ever change my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.