Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Nope, Echo is like Tracy... a dog in heat 24/7... I’ve heard it from his mouth himself when I was with friends getting ink by him. They’d be perfect for each other. I don’t even think he’s chill with Corey like that anymore, I think he’s up Tracy’s end because she’s probably an easy lay.
Oooh my bad then. Idk why i always thought it was ravens husband 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t mean this in a negative way but i guess i didn’t care about him enough to even look into him lol but thank you ladies!

Reactions: 8

Jrock101913

I mean it’s not that hard to research your affiliates. She’s been supporting Tracy for months. Anyone have any idea what happened to the little nail girl? I get she’s in school more but I could see her doing them in her spare time. Wonder if they got in trouble for doing nails during lock down🤔 What did they report Reese’s hair pieces for? I’m sure ppl were writing her about Big T and she ignored it like they always do and then they got mad seeing her continue to support Her. Sad cause those were probably the only free clothes those kids had left as an option. If she wanted to be a real hero she should send Julian clothes.
She didn’t say what she was reported for, Tracy shared a post by the girl where the girl mentions that her page was reported and she doesn’t know why and needs help getting it back bc she’s built this business for 9 years. I immediately thought I bet it had something to do with Tracy

• Sad
  • Wow

LivLove

It’s echos birthday also.. I know they have the same one that’s prob why he’s out.. even though he’s coreys friend but he’s desperate also
Tracy and John/Echo have hundreds of photos together. He’s Skylar’s godfather.. been around since the beginning. Yes it’s his birthday too which means he’s a Scorpio 😂😂 I don’t want to make everything about Zodiac signs like Tray but I’m a Scorpio too & I feel down to my core this was showing who’s back he has at the end of the day.

John isn’t into the online drama, and the production she created while getting him to cover up her wedding date tattoo (IG, Tiktok, Facebook, probably MySpace) - it felt like weird uncomfortable energy putting him in the middle or showing off that she’s with him and still owns him for tattoos.. Corey wasn’t invited to any of Tray’s friends events since they separated like Julie’s gender reveal. Idk

I just can’t believe he would choose THAT photo if he truly cares about her friendship separate from the one he has with Corey. I’m pretty sure she’s just “Corey’s Ex-Wife” now.

Ok everyone.. not sure if this has been discussed, if so I apologize if it has & ignore this haha!
Tracy was saying she heard Nicole Pollizzi (snooki) was talking badly of Julian on either social media or her podcast I can’t remember I’m going to look but she was sure Nicole said something about her son being deaf. I really truly don’t think Nicole would ever ever ever do anything like that ever. Like Tracy made it seem like she was a A list celebrity and Nicole was gossiping about her. Did any of you see that? Just thought of it and wanted to see if any of you remember or if it’s been discussed already
I can’t imagine snooki being like that at all!

wifey2019

Chatty Member
of course she’s a Fox News watcher. If she bothered to listen to the story.. it’s only in San Diego and it’s only 2 strip clubs (which is still bad) but it’s not every single strip club in the state. Also, some churches are open to limited capacity while some are closed. Any New Jersey people? Are churches open by y’all? Cause if not she needs to talk about why bars are open till 10 but churches aren’t in her own damn state.. oh but wait... that wouldn’t be a problem for her. Quit bitching about it already, Maloney!
Churches can be open. 25% or up to 150. My church is open but not all churches are open. It depends on how big it is. I mean church isn’t really an issue for her because she doesn’t go so

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
If she is on meds for a bad bladder infection (been there) then they’re anti biotics, which obviously you cannot mix with alcohol... guarantee we will see her drinking by tomorrow night 🙄 girl can’t even take care of her kids properly how foolish of me to think she would take care of herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Too much random dick and not enough water :sick:

Posting yourself in the hospital just to tell everyone it’s a bladder infection is 7th grade crazy sorry
Is hospital treatment standard for this in the US? In the UK they prescribe anti biotics and send you on your way

Last edited:

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Come on Tracy, buy the legacy baby some clothes!!!!!! Stop thinking of yourself and put those children first. I was listening to the podcast when she said she wanted “two weeks quarantined away from her kids”, husband comes in and says what kind of a mother says that shit? He was disgusted and horrified.
My husband had a similar reaction.

*yawn*
trashy & spongebob sitting in their hotel room that trashys parents most likely paid for or spongebob paid for.. cute. both talking with fake ass new yawk accents. I. Just. can’t. Less than 200 viewers with a 500k following. 🙄🙄 pausing every 5 seconds to stop & read the comments.
*yawn*
BORINGGGGGGG.
Oh I thought they were at Sammys new place.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
We’ll see if it actually happens… That being an Jerseylicious reunion. Someone mentioned Olivia be in a really nice person and she is. It’s a small world and I became aware a few years back that Olivia is now BFF with a friend of mine - Lina Valentina she’s a Ukraine born artist but she grew up in CT. They both ran in similar circles growing up in the tri-state area so it’s not too surprising to me. Fun fact about Lena not only is she a kick ass artist and her art can be seen on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles but she was the last sane person to date Aaron Carter who is now in a spiral out of control with drugs and abusing women.
Anyways back to Olivia - She is still totally into fashion and looks better than ever. I know she was helping Alexa Prisco and her boyfriend sell jewelry with his jewelry store but other than that I’m not sure what she’s up to these days. She had a clothing line at one point called Two Virgos I believe and I did very well. I’m sure the rest of the Jerseylicious cast hasn’t done much since the JL days.

I was bored and did a quick look over of Tracy’s FB page and some how I skipped this gem back from October. I am sure she posted this in response to all of our tattle life threads talking about Julian’s lack of speech therapy and school. 🙄 She even put a screen shot of the “words” they would be learning or working on. Lol 😂 Still trying to make that #EarsForAce happen huh Big T? Give it up already. He got his ears. 🙄

Attachments

TeawitMe

Idk but I have two and they won’t let me return them🤣😂

Ok now I have to question her taste in men. Aaron is a drug addict with a mental disorder who hasn’t gotten help who goes on rants on ig live making threats to his supporters. Not to mention scamming his fans and stealing other artist work. She might as well have posted this 🥴 as her comment she seems like she might be a whole ass 🤡 like Big T
Right?!!! I dont see those kissy faces on corey's stuff??? JS..... i dont think it taste....but attention.....she wants.

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I find it funny shes so hateful to JL when thats the only reason shes"famous" the only reason she wouldn't do the reboot is she would be embarrassed because she always acted like she was better than everyone and look where she is.
9C2E43C4-889A-41C3-8AEE-E62B8369C060.jpeg

Josie479

Currently watching the Jerseylicious episode where Tracy and Olivia get the make unders. Tracy looks so pretty without all the Tracyness.

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Did you guys know tattle has a group that actually discusses other groups names? 🤣😂 I just got a notification on here about it and I’m not following so I was curious. I don’t see anything about us but maybe because we don’t use silly headings. I just came from reading a few comments. I thought that was funny but now I need to know what a Naff is 🤣

• Haha

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Not once have i ever made Sunday sauce cause my family is bootleg Italian 😅 but maiden name is Italian but once my momma got married it became Swedish due to my grandfather on my father's side (his mother was italian)

Now my husband is half Italian half PR and his mother (PR) makes sauce and Sunday dinner with her husband. We get invited.

I can however make sauce / gravy (either one is correct) but refuse to because I absolutely hate the clean up and wasted sauce it sits in the freezer.

And real Italians make meatballs and toss those raw babies right into the hot sauce to cook for 3+ hours. Wonder if Miss. Tracy knew that.
The meatballs come out so much softer if you just cook them in the sauce. It’s what my grandmother always did. I didn’t know people baked or fried them until i got to middle school or high school and was very confused

Her words not mine LOL
She tells a “ima tough guy” version where Corey was begging on his hands and knees for Gigi to stop(when he got on his knees to be her size to fight her like a maniac) and Tracy gave Gigi “warnings”
Calls her a p*ssy c*nt etc but swears she is sooo over it

she mentions it 6 minutes in
It’s from the last reunion they did