Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gluk110

Hello All, first time poster, long time reader. I never comment but couldn’t pass this opportunity up. I’m a nurse and work in a hospital. The gown Tray is wearing in her woe is me hospital picture, is reserved for our biggest patients. There are different patterns for different sizes, that pattern is for our patients who won’t fit into any other sized gowns. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

MooMooG

2AA17959-042A-4FF3-9E34-FEE6225AA733.png

I’ve never seen anybody’s arse go half way up their back!!! It’s like level with her boobs!!! 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Jayycro

Earlier today I watched Tara’s story of the girls dancing around and I know this is terrible to say about a child but skylar annoys the fuck out of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Knix77

I'm legit confused. She begged a Baker to make her cake, basically told them what she wanted, posted a pic before her 'party', but acts surprised when the y bring it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Clearly i had some time today. I was going to write a bad review for the podcast but wanted to see what good things people could actually say about this shit show. Then i found these. There’s more but you guys get the point lol. People saw passed their shit and realized how bad it is and how fake they are

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Seriously you know she just wishes she was home with her family in matching PJs, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate and celebrating her birthday with her perfect little family. This is all a reach to try and block out the pain of not having that. And that’s a FACT.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Gigi0380

VIP Member
This cow is doing more for her birthday then she did for her own kids!!! I didn't see her post a cake for Julian or Jayden (unless I missed it) Also, is it me or after you have kids you don't really celebrate your birthday like you did when you aren't a parent. I mean don't get me wrong ppl are allowed to party and enjoy themselves, but I feel like after I turned I wanna say 30, I enjoyed dinner with my close family and friends instead of sitting at a bar/club getting trashed. Idk maybe I'm just a prude. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Westendfatima

Posting yourself in the hospital just to tell everyone it’s a bladder infection is 7th grade crazy sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

toronto5678

Chatty Member
On that live with yeahthatsghost she said that she’s only without the kids for a day and a half every two weeks.
The lie detector determined THAT WAS A LIE, sis.

• Haha
  • Angry

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
💯 I agree I think she's see's the reality of divorce and its hard especially since Corey moved on already. Deep down she wish her little family was together. Since her kids don't fit her perfect family anymore because daddys gone. They are suffering from it and it shows. She don't care about them anymore. Deep down in that grinch heart of hers she hurting deeply her actions show. She's doing the most acting like she's happy saying 33 and free from what exactly?? She's going to go home and continue her bad habits not doing no positive changes in her life. Her friends keep praising her saying "I can't wait to see what the future holds " like what future?? Tracy is going to continue to be Tracy unmotivated doing nothing in life waiting for a Rich man to come save her. And sis in reality you need to get it together and save yourself!!
The hard truth of that is Tracy won't admit to any of it.
I've said it before, she is hurting and it shows. She isn't fooling anyone.
Her tired eyes, the forced smile, the amount of weight she's put on. Its noticeable.

I don't wish her harm or evil but I do wish she would see that what this group has been saying are all the things she should do with her life to help her move on.
Corey is no prize, and I'm sure it was difficult to live with someone who was gone at 4am until 4pm. I get it. My husband is a midnight Cop and is gone from 1130pm until 8am sometimes later. He sleeps majority of his day and I work from 8am 5pm. Its difficult to adapt to life like that.
BUT,
She should have done a lot more to save her marriage. She should have taken a huge break from social media and focused on her family and everyone's wellbeing.
Instead she was liking comments on Coreys page about how a woman should be treated instead of speaking to him directly and going to counseling.
She gave up, and she gave up because it was the EASY way out of things.
She isn't a hard working and it shows. Just wish she would focus on her children and herself vs going out to celebrate every chance she gets.

And a REAL friend would tell her all of this instead of being an enabling asshole.

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
She posted asking for kids Christmas gift ideas....what I wanna say is:

-a new mother who loves them and isn’t around being a desperate hoe
-the feeling of being taken care of and not a burden
-a mother who will be there for them and not pawn them off on anyone first chance they get
-a mother who will ACTUALLY put their needs (ex: clothes and teeth) before her weight loss procedures and not just say she does
-a good role model

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

therealmuva

Chatty Member
That “party” was a joke and if I was her parents I’d be ashamed and embarrassed. If I was her or Sammy I’d be even more embarrassed. They prove time and time again they’re still stuck in high school and her parents look like chaperones. Adults going out to have a nice birthday dinner but of course they had to bring a table full of cheap alcohol, obnoxious music and take pictures and videos the whole time like they were at a night club. To top it off they finished off in a hotel room like any typical teenager would do for their birthday. Look at the group of people there they all look over the age of 60 and these 2 bozos are acting a fool the whole time. Everyone around her is just as classless and trashy as her. She looked like shit, the cake looked like shit, Sammys eyebrows looked like shit. She’s in contortions in every picture someone takes of her and still has to edit them because she looks like a fat sloppy mess in every one. There’s not a chance in hell that broke bitch has her hands on a ps5 let alone 4. It’s her way of trying to attract male attention because her “man” probably ghosted her already. She just wants a reaction and she thinks men will find it attractive if she has them. And does she know how fucking stupid she looks saying she’s selling them for 1k? She’s such a liar and she’s so bad at it. Her, her friends, her family are all ugly, white trash losers I seriously can’t stand these people they’re just so gross in every aspect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28