Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LivLove

More from the podcast:

Now Tracy has brought up Reggie on the podcast… Jess asks Tracy, Whose Reggie? (It’s @yeahthatghost the guy she goes live with) Tracy goes he’s my friend and he goes live on Wednesdays and I was on one where we talked about how “girls will literally mentally hold out because we think that will get him to like us . So we will go out with someone else so we are on our most resistant game for this guy lol”
Tracy historically doesn’t hold out or wait but she has before once relationship she waited 4-5 months to have sex but it never worked out. Tracy has also had great success in relationships hooking up on the first date cause They were both very honest with what they wanted and they were both very passionate about each other. (Corey?)

OK now it’s a segment about Denny’s Do’s and don’ts so I’m done listening. Lol 😂 about 15 mins left on podcast. Hope you enjoyed ladies!

LMAO one more right before I turned it off I heard Tracy go on a whole spiel about how eating big food or sloppy food on dates is a total turn off. Denny’s do and don’t list listed drinking red wine as a turn off because when a woman goes to smile all of her teeth or than stained red. So that was Tracy’s response to that. She said don’t order pasta or something sloppier nasty it’s embarrassing to see people eat like that. She ordered corn on the cob once and she literally cut the corn off the cob and the guy she was on the date with was like what are you doing...? lol “The day you see me on a date eating off a ear of corn will be never”. Lol okay 🐳
Tracy then adds to only have two (2) drinks 🍹 on a date even if the guy is drinking quicker // more alcohol that you only have two drinks on a date.
“LOL OKAY 🐳

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mid madness

VIP Member
Ok I’m not one to comment on everything people do with their kids but the ones who did comment about the car seats aren’t jealous. 🙄🙄🙄 Why would they be jealous? And you can love your kids and still be a moron and do things wrong. And wtf can someone buy Julian some boy clothes? Why is he wearing girls leggings? That is so fucking stupid. Hell give me an address and I’ll send the kid some Cat & Jack jeans. Tracy has a YSL purse, those hideous lashes, 5 PS5s to sell and her son can’t wear BOY clothes? Heaven forbid even driving down his street he’s in a car wreck. Those kids could die even on “his street”.
Not sure if you mind, but you can see your profile on the bottom of the pics.

Ok I’m not one to comment on everything people do with their kids but the ones who did comment about the car seats aren’t jealous. 🙄🙄🙄 Why would they be jealous? And you can love your kids and still be a moron and do things wrong. And wtf can someone buy Julian some boy clothes? Why is he wearing girls leggings? That is so fucking stupid. Hell give me an address and I’ll send the kid some Cat & Jack jeans. Tracy has a YSL purse, those hideous lashes, 5 PS5s to sell and her son can’t wear BOY clothes? Heaven forbid even driving down his street he’s in a car wreck. Those kids could die even on “his street”.
The polka dot pants bothered me sooo much.

Lovetheshade

You said it perfectly! Also Jwoww and Snooki are best friends and Jwoww also has a son with special needs (I forget what it is) so it is hard to believe that she’d make fun of a child. She’s probably just sick of Big T milking this single mom of 3 thing.

No one likes Tracy and she doesn’t even get a hint!! Bots who hype you up on Insta don’t count as people who like you lol
Thank you! ❤ Exactly!

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Somehow I feel like she not once ever cooked Sunday dinner nor made sauce.

The lies on this one....also she needs to let go of Corey and move the fuck on. If she was going to constantly post about their "life" then she should have tried harder to save their marriage
It’s a dig at Staten Island people lol the south shore has homes that are built with apartments, most of them are legal. My husband and i lived in one when we got married because we didn’t know where we wanted to live and had to stay in the five boroughs (no longer the case)

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Susan Sarandons daughter was the one pregnant and divorced her husband before the baby was born?? The liked her but she is so out of touch with reality too.
Spot on! I agree 100000000%. She can be so cringe sometimes. I unfollowed earlier this year. Almost every post is an ad.

I meant Susan Sarandon's daughter. Not Aaron's daughter. Dang auto correct! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Is she still in the Monroe Arts Center?
Honestly i cant remember the name of it. but I remember it being a huge warehouse with a bunch of different companies inside and i do remember a salon right across from her that did massages i think. Then at the end of the hall there was a bigger salon. I do remember that the outside of the building didnt match the inside. LOL it was nicer inside than out.

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Jamie is a train wreck. I think she has a lot of issues. I don’t know how they’re still together. She seems more like into making #ad and shoving her kids in every IG story. They can’t be broke because they have a NJ & FL home. I can’t stand watching them anymore
Okay okay, Last time off topic, her mother is still living in a run down ass trailer in the middle of nowhere.. if I made it, regardless of my mother’s actions unless she was realllly horrible (which from her story she really wasn’t. She just didn’t have money and tried to get money so neglected the kids often. Anyway.), I’d set my mother up and get her out of the swamp before I even thought to buy a second home, shit even before I bought my first. So yea, she has issues.

anyone who’s wondering about this, watch the series Married At First Sight. Start second or third season.. and then it really vamps up starting season 7. It’s a shit show. Strangers marrying each other at the alter , never ever knowing or seen each other before and deciding after 8 weeks if they still wanna stay married. There’s some success but mostly.. Some couples.. I wonder how they last the background test because they are grade A PSYCHOTIC!!! So yea!! Look into that!! We can start a new thread about that or any other celeb and bounce back and forth because I know some of us get tired of talking about the same person.. just an idea? Might be too much to keep up with though so maybe not lmao

Last edited:

Luvhurtz27

These are so lovely. All the nail talk is more entertaining than Tracy’s life these days🤭 🤭. Tracy, do something new. You’re becoming boring and predictable . Boooooo!!!!! 👎 I really just come here to chat with you ladies and laugh to my heart’s content cos it’s really the humor of people on here that keep the threads moving, not Trashy’s disastrous life.
A few times I've left the comment on her IG to switch to press ons since she always takes too long to get a fill in LOL

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Susan Sarandons daughter was the one pregnant and divorced her husband before the baby was born?? The liked her but she is so out of touch with reality too.
Okay so, so far we need threads for:

Armando Fargo(?)
KZB
Jamie Otis
Eva Amurri

I really need to check out KZB. I didn't know she had a cop's baby. Wow.

Reactions: 5

jessyka

Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
Happy birthday, girl. THE REAL SCORPIO QUEEN 😂 😂. Hashtag Scorpion season lol. Hope you’re having an AMAZING day cos you deserve it 🎂 🎉 🍾

• Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
Yes girl. My husband is 35 and works overnight. He comes home, spends time with us and plays video games. Who gives a fuck, he is still with us. Better than going to a stripclub for a weekend with his friends like Corey did. And that's why Tracy is sooooooo insecure now. Don't talk shit about dudes playing video games when you don't even have a man Tracy. Try keeping a man first. Then move onto the next thing
Wait he went to a strip club for a weekend??

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Jamie is a train wreck. I think she has a lot of issues. I don’t know how they’re still together. She seems more like into making #ad and shoving her kids in every IG story. They can’t be broke because they have a NJ & FL home. I can’t stand watching them anymore

they’re a couple from Married At First Sight. The woman, Jamie, absolutely hated her husband the second she walked down the aisle on the show because she thought he was so ugly. But by the end of the show they decided to stay married because the therapists (that help these couples) helped her (apparently NOT) get over the looks and focus on the person he truly was on the inside. But the thing is she constantly posts about how she thinks her husband is ugly but she overcame that. Like obviously not if you’re constantly still bringing it up. And her daughter had an issue with the folds by her vagina.. too large or fused together a bit or something like that.. but she decided to post that.. on Instagram.. and she has TONS of followers. The show ended and they got a spin off (along with other sucesseful couples from the show) and she’s so fame, money, attention seeking, hungry person now. Nothing is off limits for her.

yes to everything! And yes back to that hot mess 🤣