Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Shes so childish
How are her parents condoning this?!

Lol good luck to them at this restaurant. Church St in Montclair is not as safe as it used to be and i don’t think Tracy would be able to handle it. She’s going to be obnoxious and it’ll piss off that crew on the corner near Bloomfield ave and they’ll do something to her
The place looks empty in the background. Maybe she knows the guy and she guilt tripped him to let them stay later.

Reactions: 8

Jrock101913

Just found the tracybologna page on Instagram, I didn’t realize those pages still existed. She must be so pissed that they’re still going

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Hopefully she’s not on any of these antibiotics

A few antibiotics — such as metronidazole (Flagyl), tinidazole (Tindamax), and sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (Bactrim) — should not be mixed with alcohol because this may result in a more severe reaction.
Exactly. And antibiotics attach themselves to alcohol and leave your body with the alcohol. But why would she go to the ER when she should go to her primary care doctor to get a diagnosis? I’m confused

Is this her new boo? You'd think she didn't tag him bc she doesn't want her "baddies" to ruin it?
No the guy she went out last week was black

wifey2019

Chatty Member
loterally not even CELEBRTIES could get their hands on a PS5! I saw numerous music artists and a couple actors complaining they couldn’t get their hands on one... and she has 4!?!? HOW!?! Is she part of that bot scamming business?? Where bots (you purchase them! Yes you can purchase bots for this type of thing) will then buy up all of the inventory then said inventory comes to you and you can sell above market price. I only know this because on Twitter this happens to this sneaker heads all the time when Nike or Jordan’s are released and also clothing like Ivy Park.. bags like Telfar.. usually sites are good at cracking down on that and will find the bots and cancel their order but PS5 I believe relseased with Walmart and I Don’t think Walmart has that type of security in place, I mean the website shut down for probably the first time in years because they did this release with them. A little background on that.. soo hmmm Tracy 🤔🧐
The only celebrities i saw that got it were the situation and Jeffree star 😂 everyone else couldn’t get it

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Yeah snooki was drunk drunk and definitely made that comment about Tracy. She was basically saying to Deena you think being a mother is hard? Well I have 3 kids and 1 of them is deaf throwing a shot at Tracy since she’s always bitching about how hard it is being a single mother of 3. They must talk about what an embarrassing train wreck she is. I wouldn’t be surprised if they read here. Deena is a dodo bird and didn’t catch on so Snooki was like really you don’t get it? I’ll explain after the live. Then big bad T got pissed when people brought it up on her live and said if that was true snookis in laws were going to get a phone call.
Yes that’s exactly what I remember happening

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
I saw someone ask last thread about Princess Armor - Tracy co-owns it. Idk who does the actually physical work or if Tara or her mommy are involved but it’s not a brand she’s friendswith or networks with, it’s her site that resells wholesale clothes.
So princess armor giving her clothes is really her..
And it has a one star outta five for popularity rating as a business:unsure: a rebrand would help
That was me lol. I assumed her mom was the co-owner (or at least filled orders) because the company is located in East Hanover. But thanks for the info!

HotMessExpress11

Hey pretty ladies!!!!! It’s my birthday today!!! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘 #scorpio #tequilame #thisis33 #icopiedBIG-T LMAOOOO I’m having too much fun, but really. It’s my birthday y’all! Xoxoxoxo I love coming on here to chat with y’all. 🫂
Happy Birthday!!! #scorpionseason #33andfree 🥳🎉🎁🎂🎈😊💕

• Haha
  • Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Her new guy might be the guy in her last story. The one captioned “Erol got mad bitches”

jessyka

She made a point to say she’s not available.

I also got some screenshots of the filter glitching on her. Tracy’s large eyes and defined chin are MIA. It would also glitch on Sammy and blur her mouth area so it looked like she didn’t have any lips 🤣
Whaoh. So is it safe to say that Evoke isn’t working??? 🤔

• Haha

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I had to go to the ER immediately for a uti because it went from bad to worse in a matter of hours and there was blood in my urine.
I've been in that situation too, hope things have improved for you, but yeah I was just given meds and sent away home but it was a few years ago. I can't get my head around (Tracy) being Hospitalised being so ill and being able to post to insta! I was crying curled up in absolute agony.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Too much random dick and not enough water :sick:

Is hospital treatment standard for this in the US? In the UK they prescribe anti biotics and send you on your way
I had to go to the ER immediately for a uti because it went from bad to worse in a matter of hours and there was blood in my urine.

• Wow

wifey2019

Chatty Member
sorry i'm confused and its probably my brain that has lost reading comprehension today lol .. but fresco is BYOB which is legal. We've brought tequila/vodka to places (PRE PANDEMIC) and never were questioned or stopped
Liquor is illegal. Beer and wine is legal under byob