Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then she should do the right thing and seek help for herself & hire a nanny to help her with the kids while she does actual work.
Maybe a year or so ago she had a post on Facebook looking for a nanny or au pair like Jackie did but that never happened

How many different ways will Big T be covering her fat arms during in Aruba?
Probably dusters in every single color

Reactions: 14
I personally don’t post anything about a trip until i get home because I’m paranoid and don’t want someone to rob my house. She obviously doesn’t care. She’s also too dumb to realize people do know her real name and can easily look up her address, her parents address, and the shore house address. If anything happened i bet you she’d not be so attached to her phone but i doubt she’d be humbled. Not even her deaf son could humble her. She only posts about advocacy because she stumbles upon someone else’s, screenshots it, and posts it. That’s not real advocacy. I could do the same tit but it’s not what i deal with regularly
The poor burglars would be annoyed when they saw all the mess at Tracy's.

She is the only woman I "know" without work, without money with 3 children who goes on vacation in the middle of a pandemic.

Is this Jaden’s birthday gift from her? Spending time with her for once.
It makes me thing of the duggars and others families with 100000 kids.....the gift is to have a little time with each kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this Jaden’s birthday gift from her? Spending time with her for once.
Look how confused Jayden is. Poor girl must be thinking, “Why is auntie Tracy hanging out with me? I can’t wait to go tell mommy Tara all about this weird date......’’ 👀 ‘‘....I wonder why her eyebrows look scary like that and why her lips look like she’s been eating out of Julian’s diapers.’’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m so confused as to how she can afford a vacation, especially to a foreign country as a single mother with 3 kids and no job. No hate for anyone who goes on vacation without your kids, but I’m so confused, considering as well she’s out every weekend drinking with her friends. Partying isn’t cheap! Surely the Princess armour store doesn’t do THAT well. She also replied to the question “what’s the hardest thing about being a single parent” and she said finances. How much does that boom bod company pay jeeeeesus

Reactions: 14
I’m so confused as to how she can afford a vacation, especially to a foreign country as a single mother with 3 kids and no job. No hate for anyone who goes on vacation without your kids, but I’m so confused, considering as well she’s out every weekend drinking with her friends. Partying isn’t cheap! Surely the Princess armour store doesn’t do THAT well. She also replied to the question “what’s the hardest thing about being a single parent” and she said finances. How much does that boom bod company pay jeeeeesus
Probably her parents pay
And she'll come bk sick

Reactions: 13
Tracy needs to be careful... if her kids are absent too much without good reasoning, that can be grounds for the schools to contact CPS, she won’t be able to talk herself out if it, too many things will become red flags.
Also, I got curious and was trying to find the comments about Tracy and I ended up finding this.... they have nobody to blame but themselves. These kids really lost the parent lottery and I feel so bad for them.
I remember these🤣 and he for sure did not write that!

Reactions: 7
The poor burglars would be annoyed when they saw all the mess at Tracy's.

She is the only woman I "know" without work, without money with 3 children who goes on vacation in the middle of a pandemic.

It makes me thing of the duggars and others families with 100000 kids.....the gift is to have a little time with each kid!
True the burglars will take one look at ther tacky ass furniture and bounce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s obvious mommy and daddy are paying for her trip and the kids. She’s always been a spoiled witch al her life. Her parents enable the duck out of her. She looks like a total MORON when she complains about finances... yet she always has her nails, lashes and hair extensions done...that tit is ALOT of money. She does not know what the term “struggling single mom” is at all. She’s such a waste of a human being. Ugh she erks my soul.

I hope her stupid ass catches Covid so she can humble herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Waiting for the vacation posts:

Much needed me time from traveling with #3under3 as a single mom
Homeschooling 3 kids is not easy when you have no help
Tequila Tracy is coming out to play
Here is a raw photo of me with my cellulite (posts blurred cellulite and photoshopped hourglass figure with swimsuit up the a$$)

And then all the saddies :

Im glad you're taking time for yourself
You deserve it
You are so brave
You're doing a great job
You do it all by yourself
Here you dropped your 👑
Cellulite where?
I wish I looked half as good as you , and I don't even have kids

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Here is a raw photo of me with my cellulite (posts blurred cellulite and photoshopped hourglass figure with swimsuit up the a$$)

You deserve it
You are so brave
You're doing a great job
Here you dropped your 👑
Cellulite where?

And the classic:
“you’re making me question my sexuality”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s obvious mommy and daddy are paying for her trip and the kids. She’s always been a spoiled witch al her life. Her parents enable the duck out of her. She looks like a total MORON when she complains about finances... yet she always has her nails, lashes and hair extensions done...that tit is ALOT of money. She does not know what the term “struggling single mom” is at all. She’s such a waste of a human being. Ugh she erks my soul.

I hope her stupid ass catches Covid so she can humble herself.
If it hasn't humbled Trump it will NEVER humble Trashy. Although I do not like her, nor do I think she is a good parent, friend, etc. I won't wish Covid on her or anyone for that matter. Trust and believe karma takes care of people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Look how confused Jayden is. Poor girl must be thinking, “Why is auntie Tracy hanging out with me? I can’t wait to go tell mommy Tara all about this weird date......’’ 👀 ‘‘....I wonder why her eyebrows look scary like that and why her lips look like she’s been eating out of Julian’s diapers.’’
I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10

You deserve it
You are so brave
You're doing a great job
Here you dropped your 👑
Cellulite where?

I just have to cause this was classic nailed every bit.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhh snap Brielle just posted her first pic to her story of both her and Corey together! Looks like their hotel room in Atlantic City

cue Trashy’s next public meltdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.