Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. Is she going to Aruba or did she just played us like a fiddle???🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted a few more on fb. I'm so here for them. Can't wait to see big Ts thristy posts after this.🤣🤣🤣View attachment 266480
Must feel good not walking around with an overly decorated Christmas Tree, with all her baggy hanging off the shoulder dusters, excessive bracelets on both arms, leopard everything, oversized hanging off the nose sunglasses and tarantula lashes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well damn they almost focused the whole cake portion of the video on the actual birthday girl. 🙄🙄🙄 And exactly why did Skylar blow out the damn candles? Poor Jayden.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m confused. Is she going to Aruba or did she just played us like a fiddle???🤷🏼‍♀️
She probably got held up at the airport bc she photoshopped her passport photo and they don't recognize her in person. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thats bc Skylar is a little bleeping brat
I hate talking about other people’s kids , but man you can clearly see she’s a real brat. If that was Tracy’s video and someone called her out on her blowing out the candles she for sure would’ve made every excuse for skylar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She posted her tacky grey room all decorated with Halloween tit. I thought to myself, the rest of the house probably looks like tit and she just cleaned up that room so she could take a video of it!
My exact thoughts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys are on fire today!! I've never laughed so much!! What did you all have for breakfast!! 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate talking about other people’s kids , but man you can clearly see she’s a real brat. If that was Tracy’s video and someone called her out on her blowing out the candles she for sure would’ve made every excuse for skylar
If jayden blew out Skylar candles Tracy would have yelled at her.

Whatever happened to her dog Mia?!
Corey has her

Reactions: 11
Wow! I didnt know she tossed Mia to the side. I bet she'd toss jayden too if she got the chance
Yup. She gave Corey the dog. Surprised she hasn't given up custody of those kids yet. But then again she wouldn't get child support if she gave up parental rights

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg Ashely needs to teach her friend Tracy how to be a great mom. Aria is taking a Broadway for Beginners class. As someone who loves musics theatre I think that’s awesome! Plus she has that child exposed to so many different activities. That’s how you do it!

Reactions: 15
no, it's fine to say if a kid seems bratty. we're not insulting / shaming the child. i grew up in large family - 30+ immediate cousins of all ages. i can tell a bratty kid a mile away lol. not as good as a school teacher, but not bad for a layman. sky is indeed bratty. she needs a time out and needs to experience consequences, because obviously this child does as she pleases. they may think it's 'cute' when she's 3 or 4 or 5, but it'll get worse and she'll be untamable.

Reactions: 15
no, it's fine to say if a kid seems bratty. we're not insulting / shaming the child. i grew up in large family - 30+ immediate cousins of all ages. i can tell a bratty kid a mile away lol. not as good as a school teacher, but not bad for a layman. sky is indeed bratty. she needs a time out and needs to experience consequences, because obviously this child does as she pleases. they may think it's 'cute' when she's 3 or 4 or 5, but it'll get worse and she'll be untamable.
Shes a mini Tracy and its not okay. I used to teach a kid just like her and believe you me her mother was 1,000x worse. The father on the other hand was a sweetheart.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.