Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were drunk in her Tesla and she was driving with her feet up in the air. They were laughing like morons that it’s self driving but not noting the fact that they were driving under the influence
Yup! What she said! 👆🏼👆🏼
this happened over Labor Day Weekend / on Labor Day if I remember right

Reactions: 5
They were drunk in her Tesla and she was driving with her feet up in the air. They were laughing like morons that it’s self driving but not noting the fact that they were driving under the influence
Why do they insist on acting like teens? That tit isn’t cute!

Reactions: 9
Does she think we do not have eyes?🤦‍♀️
They are clearly red. She will say it's tan not red.

And what the hell does she mean "their skin is different "?
Were they born with UV protection skin?

Those babies are bleeping burnt... she can deny it all she wants but those babies are BURNT. Her comment is to justify that she is a bleeping POS mother who is so vain and narcissistic that you can’t tell her anything about her children. The children she hardly knows because she barely spends time with them. Instead she’s in her room taking Thot pictures with a swimsuit that is not intended to be booty floss. As for the “their skin is different.” What the duck is that even supposed to mean? Their skin just excepts the fact that Tracy neglects sun screen for her own vanity? GTFO.

She lives for the comments that gas her up as a mother, notice they’re the ones that are always pinned. I’m all for telling a mom they’re doing a good job, but not when “85%” of the time they can’t be bothered to be a bleeping parent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And no one brought it to the divorce lawyers then... which is shameful...
also she works for herself—she has her own business which is why no one brought it to her employer... remember she’s in the beauty field, just opened her own place.

Those babies are bleeping burnt... she can deny it all she wants but those babies are BURNT. Her comment is to justify that she is a bleeping POS mother who is so vain and narcissistic that you can’t tell her anything about her children. The children she hardly knows because she barely spends time with them. Instead she’s in her room taking Thot pictures with a swimsuit that is not intended to be booty floss. As for the “their skin is different.” What the duck is that even supposed to mean? Their skin just excepts the fact that Tracy neglects sun screen for her own vanity? GTFO.

She lives for the comments that gas her up as a mother, notice they’re the ones that are always pinned. I’m all for telling a mom they’re doing a good job, but not when “85%” of the time they can’t be bothered to be a bleeping parent.
She neglects sun care “because they have “Sicilian skin” but yet she’s claiming Greek too... as a part Sicilian, we don’t tan THAT quickly. It’s called a base, like everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The red skin in the pictures determined that was a lie
She’s delusional! As someone who got her first sunburn at 17 years old I can say: she needs to “take several seats” bc she is so wrong!

Now, I get burnt literally all the time (1 hour in the Jersey sun does me in) but as a kid I never turned red and my skin was tan/light brown. I still should have had spf but that’s another issue.

Reactions: 10
I'm not one to comment on peoples children but since we know she reads here I just have to say this...Tracy, Sky's teeth look like she's chewing on rocks. Skip the lashes and extensions and get this poor kid to the dentist! We all know you have a medical card for them so it's not even costing you tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The red skin in the pictures determined that was a lie

Yeah cause all the kids came out with the same exact skin. None of them burn. LOL My kids have 2 totally different types of skin. Its amazing that her kids came out so perfect and none of them burn.

Reactions: 6
“Their skin is different” lollllll, I cant with that. She is honestly insane. Children’s skin is so sensitive, it doesn’t matter if she thinks they are Italian or what, it’s still being damaged. What does she think is so different about their skin? I’ve actually never seen a dumber comment, what a ridiculous thing to write.

Reactions: 12
Thier skin is different wow just when you think she cant shock you more....wtf does that even mean? As a mother youre supposed to be the one forcing them to wear sunscreen so they dont end up with moles and skin damage? Like come on. Yes as teens they will probably party and not wear sunscreen its the mature adults in their lives that are supposed to teach them that....those poor kids theyre hella burnt like theyre tan and cute but they are also burnt which is fine theyre on vacation stuff happens to all kids but the fact that she eggs it on to try and prove her kids are better cus theyre tan is fcked up. Also then she says "anything 50" so does that mean grandma gigi has to lather them in 50 when tracy is off taking photoshop pictures? What is this mess even saying?

Reactions: 6
😠 "Their skin is "different." SMFH.
Sun damage and skin Cancer are real. Tracy is proof of that and I don't give a damn about her imaginary Sicilian/Greek skin. I am Black, I once had a wicked sunburn on my back when I fell asleep at the beach. I swear you could still see the outline of my bathing suit six months later. My dermatologist ripped me to shreds for not using sunscreen. I learned my lesson. I use the highest SPF I can find. If there was an SPF 2000 I'd use it because from the time I was a child, I turned "red" (burn).

My nephew is biracial and that poor baby had a sunburn, along with his father who is White as a sheet. The father's exposed scalp was sunburned too (he wears braids). I went to the pharmacy and bought supplies for the both of them and told my niece that she should wear sunblock too. I told her I didn't give a damn that she has dark skin. Skin Cancer doesn't discriminate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
awww...hit a sensitive spot there Big T?
View attachment 273516
Shes so dumb. Why respond to this? Respond to the hundreds of saddies complimenting you. Instead she thinks its cool to "clap back"
When really all it does is she shes insecure. Like girl you post your whole ass on the internet of course wierdos are going to say "post your belly etc" you started it by posting your half naked body. Also your true size has been leaked online sooo of course people are saying stuff, instead of adding fuel to the fire ignore it or go work out or go get that daddy funded lipo and call it a damn day

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m 100% Italian - half Sicilian and I burn. There is no excuse. I’m against sunscreen myself because of all the chemicals, but im okay with mineral sunscreen. My daughter is under a year and we sat in the sun covered in the shade/with clothing for 30 mins at a time. I wasn’t able to lay out all day selfishly and tan/have a cocktail but that’s my child and a real mother protects their kids, makes sacrifices, and does what’s right for their health and wellness. If my child was that red I would never forgive myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just when I think she can do/say anything crazier the Aruba trip proves otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the drunk cousin with the Tesla... someone tell her to go back to sleep
No the drunk irresponsible cousin is Lauren hand

I think we also need to think of why certain nationalities have tanned skin such as Sicilians, Greeks, whatever the hell she wants to claim today. It’s because historically they worked out in the field all day, not from laying around on an island paid by mom and dad. I’m 100% Italian and i can’t tan just by laying out on the beach a couple days. Give me a couple weeks and I’m good but we also have to remember history and the reason for the tan

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same. I know there is a trending hip hop / rap song and he says “that pussy different” 🤔 🧐 wonder if it’s a TrayWay classic parenting play on those lyrics??? Lol idk 🤷🏼‍♀️
What does she mean by ‘their skin is different’? Something about that statement just rubs me off the wrong way. Different from what??????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she think we do not have eyes?🤦‍♀️
They are clearly red. She will say it's tan not red.

And what the hell does she mean "their skin is different "?
Were they born with UV protection skin?
They’re as orange as her Lord and Savior, Trump so I don’t get what she means by their skin is different. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw that commercial a few years back about how if a child gets a sunburn they are more likely to get skin cancer as an adult (even if they are vigilant-that ONE instance does it) and that shook me. As a mother, I try to not create scenarios where my children will have to pay for my mistakes and I try to set them up as best as I can for the future.

But here’s Tracy, with her “blonde hair blue-eyed babies” with their magical bleeping skin. Please! She means “Irish and Russian Jewish” skin which is white AF and burns/damages easily 🤣😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.