Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe this broad is taking her kids to Aruba right now. I'm not a big paranoid covid person, obviously want to keep everyone safe, but ger kids just started school!! They will have to quarantine after & not be able to attend. They will be confused, miss out, etc. She does not care. She posts all of her info on social media, i guarantee someone from her kids school knows who she is & can easily report the kids if they show up. She is so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope she wouldnt be dumb enough to send them. Maybe theyll go quarantine at the shore house, the whole family along with her parents? I wonder what her brothers think or if they are going to go too, as a big family vacay? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
I hope she wouldnt be dumb enough to send them. Maybe theyll go quarantine at the shore house, the whole family along with her parents? I wonder what her brothers think or if they are going to go too, as a big family vacay? šŸ¤”
Tracy wont quarantine, she will find a way to go out.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe this broad is taking her kids to Aruba right now. I'm not a big paranoid covid person, obviously want to keep everyone safe, but ger kids just started school!! They will have to quarantine after & not be able to attend. They will be confused, miss out, etc. She does not care. She posts all of her info on social media, i guarantee someone from her kids school knows who she is & can easily report the kids if they show up. She is so dumb.
Someone mentioned in a thread wayyyyy back that she doesn't like sending her kids to school and gives up after only a few weeks. She probably won't properly send them until she legally has too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I personally donā€™t post anything about a trip until i get home because Iā€™m paranoid and donā€™t want someone to rob my house. She obviously doesnā€™t care. Sheā€™s also too dumb to realize people do know her real name and can easily look up her address, her parents address, and the shore house address. If anything happened i bet you sheā€™d not be so attached to her phone but i doubt sheā€™d be humbled. Not even her deaf son could humble her. She only posts about advocacy because she stumbles upon someone elseā€™s, screenshots it, and posts it. Thatā€™s not real advocacy. I could do the same tit but itā€™s not what i deal with regularly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So random but I just saw a trailer for a new documentary or reality show on Netflix coming out this month about deaf people..... I eye rolled so hard at the thought of Tracy and her subsequential story postings from her trying to gain any ounce of attention or credibility with the matter šŸ™„ šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 10
Someone mentioned in a thread wayyyyy back that she doesn't like sending her kids to school and gives up after only a few weeks. She probably won't properly send them until she legally has too.
This is pretty accurate. I still canā€™t believe she is going to take the kids out for a week and then have to quarantine for two weeks. Skylar is only in school Monday and Tuesday so she will probably still do virtual, but still...she just started kindergarten. Jayden goes to school everyday, so she is going to miss 3 weeks of school? I know itā€™s just preschool but come on itā€™s only been like 2 weeks of school. She is such a POS.

ā€œbUt I NEeD a VaCaYyyyY... itā€™s been a hard year.ā€
girl your kids need education!! Julian needed to be in school from the second he got his ears and they were activated!! Enough with the bullshit
This is pretty accurate. I still canā€™t believe she is going to take the kids out for a week and then have to quarantine for two weeks. Skylar is only in school Monday and Tuesday so she will probably still do virtual, but still...she just started kindergarten. Jayden goes to school everyday, so she is going to miss 3 weeks of school? I know itā€™s just preschool but come on itā€™s only been like 2 weeks of school. She is such a POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s not educated herself thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t care about her childrenā€™s education. My husband and I both have our Masterā€™s in our respective careers and we instill in our children that education is key. Whether itā€™s college or a trade school itā€™s imperative for them to keep learning. All Tracy does is use her children for accessories and refuses to engage in their education, itā€™s a shame.

Reactions: 16
I grew up in jersey and the most amount of unexcused school days we could miss was 20. Skylar will miss up to 15 just for this vacation.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I grew up in jersey and the most amount of unexcused school days we could miss was 20. Skylar will miss up to 15 just for this vacation.
But due to the pandemic the attendance policy has changed. It cannot be held against them if they are coming back and have to be quarantined.

Reactions: 7
Weā€™re the kids taken out of school often before this year? With the virus tit I get it for this year
But the only people I ever knew who are shaky with taking their kids to school were alcoholics, so you guys saying someone said this is regular, is concerning .
And I know severe alcoholic moms who still get the kid to school everyday too.

Guys! In response to Brielleā€™s ig story last nite from AC, did anybody else notice the ULTIMATE shade in the restaurant that she posted ? Martaronoā€™s WAS Tracy and Coreys yearly anniversary spot!!! Almost every anniversary celebration was at that restaurant in Atlantic City, I wonder how she held back from retaliating. That was kind of a low blow but nevertheless Iā€™m guessing KARMA šŸ˜…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
But due to the pandemic the attendance policy has changed. It cannot be held against them if they are coming back and have to be quarantined.
They shouldnā€™t even be missing school for a vacation when they have an entire summer off as well as many other weeks off throughout the year. Itā€™s careless on the parents side. Covid aside, losing 5 days of school when she allegedly doesnā€™t send them to school often throughout the year is careless. Sheā€™s ruining her childrenā€™s school foundation and structure.

Reactions: 15
Martaronoā€™s WAS Tracy and Coreys yearly anniversary spot!!! Almost every anniversary celebration was at that restaurant in Atlantic City, I wonder how she held back from retaliating. That was kind of a low blow but nevertheless Iā€™m guessing KARMA šŸ˜…
Also gross on Corey and/or Brielle if it was for shade. Donā€™t take your new girl to your old anniversary spot. Make NEW memories!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Also gross on Corey and/or Brielle if it was for shade. Donā€™t take your new girl to your old anniversary spot. Make NEW memories!
Eh I feel like they donā€™t care about her enough (at all) to go there just to be shady. If anything it was just a little duck you post since they were there.

Reactions: 13
Eh I feel like they donā€™t care about her enough (at all) to go there just to be shady. If anything it was just a little duck you post since they were there.
and given that she was posting photos from hers and Coreyā€™s DR trip at the time theyā€™re off to AC. She deserves all the shade she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.