Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t post anything about a trip until i get home because I’m paranoid and don’t want someone to rob my house. She obviously doesn’t care. She’s also too dumb to realize people do know her real name and can easily look up her address, her parents address, and the shore house address. If anything happened i bet you she’d not be so attached to her phone but i doubt she’d be humbled. Not even her deaf son could humble her. She only posts about advocacy because she stumbles upon someone else’s, screenshots it, and posts it. That’s not real advocacy. I could do the same tit but it’s not what i deal with regularly
That’s exactly what she did with the debate and the fact that they didn’t have someone doing ASL. Big T, if you were sensitive to your son’s needs, you would have realized that immediately. She only posts tit as an afterthought.

Eh I feel like they don’t care about her enough (at all) to go there just to be shady. If anything it was just a little duck you post since they were there.
I bet she’ll post a picture of herself at that restaurant just to be a witch. Now we wait and see!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t wait for the extremely photoshopped pics of Mrs Puff, and how she always bends forward to hide her fupa in a swimsuit 😂 😂. I’m going to have a very busy and stressful week and I can’t wait for the comic relief. Thanks, Tracy for the free comedy. I hope Spongebob Sammy is going too so it’ll be a buy one get one free deal.
Whoooo... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is pretty accurate. I still can’t believe she is going to take the kids out for a week and then have to quarantine for two weeks. Skylar is only in school Monday and Tuesday so she will probably still do virtual, but still...she just started kindergarten. Jayden goes to school everyday, so she is going to miss 3 weeks of school? I know it’s just preschool but come on it’s only been like 2 weeks of school. She is such a POS.
The shame of it is if Jayden is in full day school and doesn’t go that spot could have been for a kid whose parent wants them to be in school. It’s terrible if she doesn’t have her in school prek is very important for kids

Reactions: 12
Some ppl should never have kids & Tracy is a perfect example of this...if you’re not going to do right by them in regards to nutrition, education & teaching them manners what’s the point? She did it for the “aesthetic”. She should have stayed childless tbh so once she split w Corey they could have had an even split and then she’d be able to go back to day drinking with no care and being an unemployed loser like she already is

Reactions: 13
Jerseys COVID positive rate is 5% and now she’s taking the kids to Aruba which is on a watch list... so when they come back, they’ll go back to Corey and the kids will see Bonnie... god forbid something happens to Bonnie because of this... i wonder how Tara, Raven and Corey would feel.

Reactions: 12
The shame of it is if Jayden is in full day school and doesn’t go that spot could have been for a kid whose parent wants them to be in school. It’s terrible if she doesn’t have her in school prek is very important for kids
Where I’m from missing more then five days in pre-K will automatically make you lose your spot. Knowing her though she probably doesn’t care because it’s preschool. Here she can legally be in trouble for the kindergartner missing to many days. I think Sky is to old now for her to get away with not taking her. Man I remember a few yrs back wives of the players On Coreys team would comment on Coreys stuff talking about Tracy. I miss those days like where are these parents at now? I hope she does get reported if she tries to send the kids to school? I honestly think Corey had plans and didn’t care what Tracy did with the kids. Sad because he should be protecting his kids/mother and saying no. Now is not the time to be traveling with children and letting them be a round elderly or older ppl with not so good health. A lot of us have sacrificed traditional trips and outings this year its not just you Trashy!! I don’t worry about myself as much as my in-laws and my own parents. She’s so inconsiderate even in regards to her own parents it’s amazing. I swear the Baloneys must be some real spineless morons

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Where I’m from missing more then five days in pre-K will automatically make you lose your spot. Knowing her though she probably doesn’t care because it’s preschool. Here she can legally be in trouble for the kindergartner missing to many days. I think Sky is to old now for her to get away with not taking her. Man I remember a few yrs back wives of the players On Coreys team would comment on Coreys stuff talking about Tracy. I miss those days like where are these parents at now? I hope she does get reported if she tries to send the kids to school? I honestly think Corey had plans and didn’t care what Tracy did with the kids. Sad because he should be protecting his kids/mother and saying no. Now is not the time to be traveling with children and letting them be a round elderly or older ppl with not so good health. A lot of us have sacrificed traditional trips and outings this year its not just you Trashy!! I don’t worry about myself as much as my in-laws and my own parents. She’s so inconsiderate even in regards to her own parents it’s amazing. I swear the Baloneys must be some real spineless morons
I’m sorry, I missed it when the wives of those players on the team talked tit about Tracy... what did they say?!

• Heart
I’m sorry, I missed it when the wives of those players on the team talked tit about Tracy... what did they say?!
Yea! I wonder 💭 what they would say? I suppose they were calling her out in some way?

Also, for the newbies & those who maybe just don’t know yet - I see a lot of “following” comments. At the top of the thread (where the header is) there is a “Watch” button. Click that and you’ll be subscribed to the threads notifications/updates. Happy Tattling! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They use to say how he was always cheating on her. It would be wives of other players. They use to comment on Coreys pictures. I don’t know if they were just trolling her or if it was true. This was when skylar was born because when she got pregnant with Jayden her attitude was so bad I unfollowed her up until I came across the video of her son getting his ears. So it was like the beginning when she was so infatuated with him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They use to say how he was always cheating on her. It would be wives of other players. They use to comment on Coreys pictures. I don’t know if they were just trolling her or if it was true. This was when skylar was born because when she got pregnant with Jayden her attitude was so bad I unfollowed her up until I came across the video of her son getting his ears. So it was like the beginning when she was so infatuated with him.
I would not be surprised… Corey is a dog and has always been a dog. People typically don’t change but 🤷🏼‍♀️

LOL that instagram story with the concealer color lipstick... GIRL. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR LOOK!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thats when that article came out that he was a cheater..

• Wow
There was another account that used to make comments on Corey’s page, and it would be out of nowhere and totally unrelated, things like “hey heard you got messed up in drugs and owe a bunch of people money and they’re looking for you”, etc and things like that. It was after they split, but before it was announced I think. I remember one of the account names was dianadforeverme, and once someone replied to the comment with “Tracy we all know this is you on a fake account” and it was quickly deleted and didn’t post anything anymore. Makes me think she really does want people to know everything, she just doesn’t want people to think she put it out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Guys! In response to Brielle’s ig story last nite from AC, did anybody else notice the ULTIMATE shade in the restaurant that she posted ? Martarono’s WAS Tracy and Coreys yearly anniversary spot!!! Almost every anniversary celebration was at that restaurant in Atlantic City, I wonder how she held back from retaliating. That was kind of a low blow but nevertheless I’m guessing KARMA 😅
I thought the same when someone said Brielle was at Harrah's with Corey, since that's where Big T and Corey always stayed when they went.

Its obvious both of these kids parents are extremely selfish and don't care about nothing but themselves. To travel with your kids anywhere of state you need permission from the other parent that its ok to take them. Corey had to sign something saying it was ok to travel. My BIL had to do it for his son when my inlaws took my dsughter to florida I had to give them permission as well. These people don't are about anyone. They are selfish and childish.

This vacation is soo needed. Her parents won't even be able to enjoy their vacation because they will be stuck watching the kids while this trash bag goes and parties with sammy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There was another account that used to make comments on Corey’s page, and it would be out of nowhere and totally unrelated, things like “hey heard you got messed up in drugs and owe a bunch of people money and they’re looking for you”, etc and things like that. It was after they split, but before it was announced I think. I remember one of the account names was dianadforeverme, and once someone replied to the comment with “Tracy we all know this is you on a fake account” and it was quickly deleted and didn’t post anything anymore. Makes me think she really does want people to know everything, she just doesn’t want people to think she put it out there.
Dude always that’s why now I click on the profile of the ppl who comment gassing her up or talking bad on Coreys. It’s actually quite entertaining because so far they’ve been spam accounts except one was legit but when they have zero post and like ten followers. Like hey T-Rexy we see you??😂🤣

• Haha
Dude always that’s why now I click on the profile of the ppl who comment gassing her up or talking bad on Coreys. It’s actually quite entertaining because so far they’ve been spam accounts except one was legit but when they have zero post and like ten followers. Like hey T-Rexy we see you??😂🤣
At what point does she just come clean & say it. Like why the secretive bullshit?

Reactions: 8
See at this point, once Jayden was born, she started to dwlindle and not go to games anymore, not go to tourneys etc. “I have two kids to take care of and he’s always at baseball.” Which is why he gave it up after Jayden was born. It actually broke my heart to see him give up something he liked meanwhile she would bling out these kids and be outrageous and it was “still allowed.”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.