Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh snap Brielle just posted her first pic to her story of both her and Corey together! Looks like their hotel room in Atlantic City

cue Trashy’s next public meltdown
Whewwwwwww chile.

am I the only one who find it weird seeing a pic of Corey with a girl other than Tracy?

They’re cute tho! I know it’s hitting Tracy hard. Yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whewwwwwww chile.

am I the only one who find it weird seeing a pic of Corey with a girl other than Tracy?

Yes it does feel weird! Only because trashy was always always always flaunting so it’s strange from an outsiders view too!

this one will definitely sting her. I mean it’s normal, it’s just she goes about expressing her feelings like a jealous 16 year old.

Reactions: 15
Whewwwwwww chile.

Agreed, it’s trippy lol but they do look compatible looks-wise!

Reactions: 12
True the burglars will take one look at ther tacky ass furniture and bounce 😂
She posted her tacky grey room all decorated with Halloween tit. I thought to myself, the rest of the house probably looks like tit and she just cleaned up that room so she could take a video of it!

Reactions: 14
WOW! And There Goes...Tracy's Fun Vacation. Corey and Brielle look good together. I'll tell ya...he's lookin HOT! Tracy is going to lose it. I think she kind of excepted it mentally, but to actually "see it" it's gonna be the actual BURN for her....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Waiting for the vacation posts:

Much needed me time from traveling with #3under3 as a single mom
Homeschooling 3 kids is not easy when you have no help
Tequila Tracy is coming out to play
Here is a raw photo of me with my cellulite (posts blurred cellulite and photoshopped hourglass figure with swimsuit up the a$$)

And then all the saddies :

Im glad you're taking time for yourself
You deserve it
You are so brave
You're doing a great job
You do it all by yourself
Here you dropped your 👑
Cellulite where?
I wish I looked half as good as you , and I don't even have kids

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Don’t forget about the one idiot who’s going to compliment her perky boobs 🙄 Ummmm, no witch. Her boobs look like two socks with a bar of soap in each. And they’re so far apart too. Sorry about giving you guys a visual so soon after lunch 🤢 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's gotta edit and photoshop ladies. That takes time. 😅10 bucks says she drugged them(the kids) to make them sleep. They'll come. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right he looks REALLY REALLY good! Way to go Corey! This will burn up Tracy no doubt about that 😂 Enjoy that “vacation” boo 😘 🤣 🔥
Its gotta hurt seeing your new ex husband out with the new girl and she’s like 1/3 your size lol queue Tequila Tracy drowning all her feelings out with tequila and booze 🥃 🍸

He looks so good!! Guess that's what happens when you get away from Trashy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right he looks REALLY REALLY good! Way to go Corey! This will burn up Tracy no doubt about that 😂 Enjoy that “vacation” boo 😘 🤣 🔥
Its gotta hurt seeing your new ex husband out with the new girl and she’s like 1/3 your size lol queue Tequila Tracy drowning all her feelings out with tequila and booze 🥃 🍸
It just goes to show how toxic and draining being with someone like Tracy can do to a person! I’m all for a post break up/divorce glow up. And not the type of fake glow up Tracy pretends to have by photoshopping 200 lb off her body!

Reactions: 18
She posted a few more on fb. I'm so here for them. Can't wait to see big Ts thristy posts after this.🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20201005-122537_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Look how confused Jayden is. Poor girl must be thinking, “Why is auntie Tracy hanging out with me? I can’t wait to go tell mommy Tara all about this weird date......’’ 👀 ‘‘....I wonder why her eyebrows look scary like that and why her lips look like she’s been eating out of Julian’s diapers.’’
“Auntie Tracy”..I am deaddd you win the internet today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow they look amazing together! Yikes that would burn me bad if I was Tracy lol, like real bad.

Reactions: 12
Yesss!!!! Go Corey! For a little while he wasn't looking to healthy but that pic he looks back to his old (young) self LOL!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.