Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she mentioned in the podcast that it’s the only picture she has up of him.
What’s the point?! If it’s a divorce and she has said plenty of times she took all of the pictures out with him in them after he moved out... why have it

Reactions: 10
The way she zoomed in on the pic of Corey & Julian was annoying to me. 🙄🙄 As if she just wants the attention of people asking her questions about him like OmG

Reactions: 15
I love that she looks like a dump truck and wants a guy who is super fit. Like her favorite activity is planting her fat ass on the couch. Ya think a man who is into fitness is gonna want you?! Come on big T, maybe 10 years ago, but not now.

Stop with the delusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From what Corey mentioned to me was that he was fighting for their marriage and she didn't care. Once she started posting things like this and her kissing some guy he said he was over her tit and went about his life.
So guess Big T still doesn't understand that her actions caused the reaction from Corey.
No defense for her, but I don’t believe anything he says either. 🤷🏼‍♀️ They’re both horrible parents and people.

She just posted a story of the house and there’s a picture of Corey and Julian... 🤔🤔
She’s said all along she removed all family photos except that one.

Reactions: 6
Bc she still wants him but can't admit that she is wrong
That and she’s super fake and loves to manipulate people especially Corey and her own kids so your def right she’s got some ulterior motive. Anybody knows step 1 to moving on after a break up or divorce is to get rid of ALL of your old photos, sentimental things etc. She says it’s for the kids but yeah right she Throws a fit over the tiniest thing you think she’s going to keep up an old photo of Corey because it makes the kids happy? Yeah bleeping right.

Reactions: 14
She is focusing so much on Corey and his new relationship vs HERSELF or the wellbeing of THOSE KIDS.
Yes Tracy, you read that correctly. Focus on your children. Focus on getting yourself help and possibly putting your kids in therapy for the divorce bc they are not supposed to suppress their feelings and be solders during a time like this you psycho
All this time she spends stalking Corey and Brielle and making fake pages, photoshopping, replying rudely to her saddies etc etc, if she invested all that time and effort into a REAL job, she’d be very successful at it. But then again, it’s Tracy aka Miss misplaced priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another “jayden” date
That only means one thing. Her kids are not going with her to Aruba and its just her. Meanwhile her mom or Tara will be caring for those kids bc "being a mom is so hard" especially for someone who only has her kids 4 days out of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another “jayden” date
Funny how she picks and chooses what to respond to from here. Okay, Tracy, you’ve decided to pay a little attention to your kid, thumbs up. You’re mother of the year. I’m sure Tequila Tracy must be foaming at the mouth that she has to spend time with Jayden, when she’d rather be shitfaced and damaging her liver.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how she picks and chooses what to respond to from here. Okay, Tracy, you’ve decided to pay a little attention to your kid, thumbs up. You’re mother of the year. I’m sure Tequila Tracy must be foaming at the mouth that she has to spend time with Jayden, when she’d rather be shitfaced and damaging her liver.
Jayden is with her, clearly. Tara has Skylar. So who has Julian? Her mother?
Why are these kids always with someone else vs being with their mother?

Reactions: 24
Jayden is with her, clearly. Tara has Skylar. So who has Julian? Her mother?
Why are these kids always with someone else vs being with their mother?
She was so focused on #epspartyof5 that she never grasped that “tit I’m gonna have to take care of these kids too” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was so focused on #epspartyof5 that she never grasped that “tit I’m gonna have to take care of these kids too” lol
Then she should do the right thing and seek help for herself & hire a nanny to help her with the kids while she does actual work.

Reactions: 10
For sure she wants her saddies to msg her how awesome it is she left the picture of corey for the children 🙄 hmm i wonder if the kids are going with her.....if they dont😮

Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t wait for the extremely photoshopped pics of Mrs Puff, and how she always bends forward to hide her fupa in a swimsuit 😂 😂. I’m going to have a very busy and stressful week and I can’t wait for the comic relief. Thanks, Tracy for the free comedy. I hope Spongebob Sammy is going too so it’ll be a buy one get one free deal.
Whoooo... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?? 😉
Don't do Ms Puff like that 😉

See at this point, once Jayden was born, she started to dwlindle and not go to games anymore, not go to tourneys etc. “I have two kids to take care of and he’s always at baseball.” Which is why he gave it up after Jayden was born. It actually broke my heart to see him give up something he liked meanwhile she would bling out these kids and be outrageous and it was “still allowed.”
I thought he only recently gave it up? Right after Julian?

💯💯💯

Then she should do the right thing and seek help for herself & hire a nanny to help her with the kids while she does actual work.
I think she needs a job with or without a nanny. She needs to get out of the house, interact with people and make new friends. She has no life outside of zipping from one house to another to frisbee a kid off and drinking. I am sure it would be more prevalent if, ya know, her friends didn't have this (job, outside interaction) either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe a buff gym guy could help Tracy lose weight make healthy meals for the whole family. No more
processed crap food for her kids, that could definitely help her.

Reactions: 9
I'm just catching up. The only reason she has ever sent those kids to school is for the pictures for her fake memories and to save face from people inquiring about schooling. That's why she pulls them out or doesn't have them go like they're supposed to. Once she posts the first day pic people won't ask her if they're going. Part of me even wonders if Jayden is actually going at all this year. I think she just dressed her up and took the pic.
Hey big T. I love how we actually control you. Thanks for taking your daughter Jayden out to impress us. 😅 Although it's a step in the right direction we're not impressed considering she's 4 and this was a first. 🤦‍♀️ Or wait is she she still 3 because you have had 3 under 3 for the past 5.5 years. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.