Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Her PARENTS own a time share I own the exact same one along with 75% of NJ. You can either stay at the Marriott Surf Club or the Ocean Club next to it the difference is the Surf Club has the lazy river which is why they have the photoshopped bands on. It’s really not that big of a deal it’s like taking everyone from down the shore and NY and dropping them on an island. This girl acts like they own some mansion in Santorini or some shit. Shut the fuck up already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I caught up on 37 pages last night and I sincerely love this group. You’re all so amazing, I loved reading your stories. I don’t see us as “haters” with nothing better to do, we are women (maybe some men?) who are coming together to discuss real life issues based on the very sad Maloney case. The bad examples podcast should have taken a hint a long time ago. This is what gets people interacting and keeps them engaged, not the fluff they think is edgy. They literally sabotage their own growth by refusing to acknowledge their audience’s needs. But we all know both T+J do this with their own kids, so why would we even pretend to think their fans matter to them? We see it all the time - people who feel shut out by them eventually come on over to tattle. And we’re happy to have them ❤

I’m a School Psychologist here in NJ, which is why the situation with the kids pains me to no end. I can see that skylar may have interpersonal problems with peers, Jayden will be pushed to have an adhd diagnosis either by the school or the families so she can have adequate modifications in the classroom, and we all know Julian’s situation. All of these kids are going to be on the school’s radar because it’s clear they don’t have the tools necessary to be successful on their own. Their home life is traumatic, their diets are horrendous, and there’s no reinforcement for the development of appropriate academic and social skills provided by their mother. Tracy is going to fight every professional that brings her children’s deficits to light and it will only be to their detriment. She’s setting them up for failure. Setting up an Instagram following for them is not how you prepare your kids for the future, Tracy. Don’t go preparing your speech for mother of the year just yet. You got a lot coming your way, this divorce is just the tip of the iceberg. I suggest you get your head right now before it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

bus

Tracy needs to be careful... if her kids are absent too much without good reasoning, that can be grounds for the schools to contact CPS, she won’t be able to talk herself out if it, too many things will become red flags.
Also, I got curious and was trying to find the comments about Tracy and I ended up finding this.... they have nobody to blame but themselves. These kids really lost the parent lottery and I feel so bad for them.
Big T totally wrote that. Corey doesn’t write novels like that. For fuck’s sake, he can’t even spell baby....remember when he used to type out babie?
😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
Jess you should go check on ya mans.... All I'll say on that. . Tracy, hunny, you are overweight, rely on your parents, you are absolutely devastated that Corey moved on first with a girl who reminds you of what you used to look like before you popped three kids out. You bring nothing to the table, and yet you are the size of a freaking table. Your parents took you away on vacation, who tf posts memes about bloody knuckles at sweet sixteens??? You want your little girls to act like that? You are SO immature it hurts.I am 29 with two kids, a husband, and job. How do you describe yourself to people? besides with the victim card? that you are a. washed up reality star???? yikes. Also, babe, your little Country Club references are second tier. No one thinks you are special because you use your parents income property beach home and pretend it's yours. LOL! Grow the fuck up hunny. you may not have 'cob webs on your kitty' but your kitty is only being used a place for a trash man to get one off. oof. That FB post made me go offff !!! Those little bitches. Don't cast stones when you live in a glass house!!!!!!

Also I freakin love Raven go bitch go! I think she would make tracy quake. She is as tough as Tracy wishes she was 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
1. Tracy needs to stop pretending she's this famous person.
2. Corey and Brielle are happy, leave them alone.
3. If Tracy has to be on social media during a "much needed vacation" to bash her ex and talk about her "kitty 🤢🤮" she needs real help

Her parents need to fucking get their 33 year old daughter some help. Stop enabling her fucking toxic behavior. Regardless of what Corey did or didn't do, he is not BASHING his children's mother. He isn't talking about how he is fucking his new girlfriend nor is his new girlfriend talking about Corey fucking her sideways.

Yell see the difference between the two. She is a child. He may not spell correctly or speak properly but he isn't out here running his mouth like Tracy.
If she's so happy then why is she still talking shit about her ex. SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU HAS BEEN. keep the same fucking energy you had when yall split. About how you won't bash him how you don't want people bullying his new girlfriend.
Keep your word, or is that not being your true Scorpio self 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Pinkiepie2011

Yessss ladies❤ I’m here for this #girlpower! I’m a server but I’m also a full time college student going for nursing. Tried out LPN school first 3 years ago but had lots of personal problems going on at that time & I decided to withdrawal from the program instead of failing out. It was a rough time but I’ve overcome my shortcomings & I could not be more proud of myself & my resilience. Used to be an administrative assistant for 10 years but went back to serving when I started LPN school due to my school schedule. Decided to stick with serving since I knew that I would be heading back to school & I didn’t want to flip back & forth between jobs. Only need 7 more credits (2 classes & a lab) until I can apply into the actual nursing program. I’m a 35 year old student and a single mom; if I can do it, ANYONE can❤

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
Waiting for the vacation posts:

Much needed me time from traveling with #3under3 as a single mom
Homeschooling 3 kids is not easy when you have no help
Tequila Tracy is coming out to play
Here is a raw photo of me with my cellulite (posts blurred cellulite and photoshopped hourglass figure with swimsuit up the a$$)

And then all the saddies :

Im glad you're taking time for yourself
You deserve it
You are so brave
You're doing a great job
You do it all by yourself
Here you dropped your 👑
Cellulite where?
I wish I looked half as good as you , and I don't even have kids

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
And here we go
Oh trashy....no one wants your life, not even you 😂
No one wakes up and thinks “MAN I wish I was an overweight single mom of 3 with a drinking problem and no real job who vacations with her parents, mooches off her parents homes/cars and who needs to photoshop every pic to feel relevant”

• Haha
  • Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
It gets to a point where you just become speechless. Tracy is in Aruba finally forced to spend time with her kids and she’s sitting there, in a sweatshirt, on social media seething and obsessing over Brielle and Corey and talking shit with other obese, ugly, delusional losers. You can not make this shit up. This woman has officially lost it. Meanwhile Corey and Brielle yet again have not a care in the world. They’re obviously very happy together and are living their lives laughing at this psycho. Jessica you look like a fucking lab rat. You’re literally a nobody and I hope Raven beats the shit out of you. Tara it’s time to open that big horse mouth and stand up for your brother! Jennifer Chavez please tone your hair and suck these tattle nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

TeawitMe

LOL all Brielle's posts about craving food lately.... Can you imagine her being pregnant?! HAHA tracy would be hospitalized

• Haha

jessyka

Is this Jaden’s birthday gift from her? Spending time with her for once.
Look how confused Jayden is. Poor girl must be thinking, “Why is auntie Tracy hanging out with me? I can’t wait to go tell mommy Tara all about this weird date......’’ 👀 ‘‘....I wonder why her eyebrows look scary like that and why her lips look like she’s been eating out of Julian’s diapers.’’

• Haha

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
LADIES, I THINK IT WOULD ONLY BE FAIR TO START A THREAD WITH JESSICA'S NAME SINCE SHE THINKS SHE'S TRACY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Smitty123

Chatty Member
View attachment 271005
i would be mortified if i asked my mom or daughter to take these pictures of me!!! Plus my mom would NOT take these pics at all. She would tell me she’ll drop me off at the asylum first lol
First of all, don’t even get me started if Sky is taking those pics. WTF?!? “Hold on cookie, let me just stick my bathing suit in my ass a little more.” And if her mom is taking them, is she like “you look amazing, Tracy! That will definitely show Corey what he’s missing.” My mom would be like wtf is wrong with you. Get your bathing suit out of your ass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30