Tracy Dimarco #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to know what Tracy’s life goals are because it seems like she has none. Was having three kids the bus stop for her? Does she feel like she has achieved everything she’s ever wanted in life so it’s time for her to retire? I wonder if she wakes up every Monday morning and goes,’Well, this is such a great week to do the barest minimum. I’m going to spend the week hammered, sit on the couch, block all my ‘haters’, make HS tiktoks, take a few trashy pictures of me and my kids, stalk Corey and Brielle, rinse, repeat’. Then at the end of the week, she takes stock of her ‘progress’, gives herself a pat on the back and waits for another week to do the same thing all over again. Is this a fulfilling routine to her??? Is there nothing at all she wants out of this life, cos the clock is ticking and in a few years, she’ll look back and regret all the precious time she wasted. It’s much harder to build a career as you grow older.

Reactions: 16
Tracy needs to be careful... if her kids are absent too much without good reasoning, that can be grounds for the schools to contact CPS, she won’t be able to talk herself out if it, too many things will become red flags.
Also, I got curious and was trying to find the comments about Tracy and I ended up finding this.... they have nobody to blame but themselves. These kids really lost the parent lottery and I feel so bad for them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tracy needs to be careful... if her kids are absent too much without good reasoning, that can be grounds for the schools to contact CPS, she won’t be able to talk herself out if it, too many things will become red flags.
Also, I got curious and was trying to find the comments about Tracy and I ended up finding this.... they have nobody to blame but themselves. These kids really lost the parent lottery and I feel so bad for them.
Big T totally wrote that. Corey doesn’t write novels like that. For duck’s sake, he can’t even spell baby....remember when he used to type out babie?
😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dude if Bonnie would somehow get sick when they return, Tara and Raven would legit KILL Tracy.

Reactions: 17
Dude if Bonnie would somehow get sick when they return, Tara and Raven would legit KILL Tracy.
Don’t forget, Bonnie is also a cancer survivor, sadly Tracy will dump them on Corey as soon as they get back from Aruba because it will be too much for her.

Big T totally wrote that. Corey doesn’t write novels like that. For duck’s sake, he can’t even spell baby....remember when he used to type out babie?
😂🤣😂🤣😂
Oh no, I know for the longest time Tracy ran all those Instagram accounts. I wonder if Corey had to change all his passwords after the split. 😂

• Haha
😂🤣😂🤣😂
Precisely!!! And every women spends at least three days with their mom a week? Uhhh no I sometimes don’t see my mom for weeks I’m so busy even during the times I stayed home with my kids. I had like literally no time to drive to my moms and hang out there all day for three days a week. Sounds totally like Tracy seeing as Corey struggles to string two sentences together.

Don’t forget, Bonnie is also a cancer survivor, sadly Tracy will dump them on Corey as soon as they get back from Aruba because it will be too much for her.

Oh no, I know for the longest time Tracy ran all those Instagram accounts. I wonder if Corey had to change all his passwords after the split. 😂
Oh you know it and she still has their kids pages and fake fan (my phone kept correcting fan to Dan even my phone doesn’t believe it🤣) pages following him. If I were him I would unfriend all of them including the kids it’s not like they run those pages and she doesn’t updates them. I believe she spies on him from those and probably has a few fake pages following him and Brielle that theyre unaware of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
😂🤣😂🤣😂
Yep. Especially when 'he' said every mother he knows does the same lol how does he know so many mothers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's definitely Big T, not Corey. We all know Corey can't spell for tit. Once again painting the portrait of perfection..🙄🙄

• Haha
Precisely!!! And every women spends at least three days with their mom a week? Uhhh no I sometimes don’t see my mom for weeks I’m so busy even during the times I stayed home with my kids. I had like literally no time to drive to my moms and hang out there all day for three days a week. Sounds totally like Tracy seeing as Corey struggles to string two sentences together.

Oh you know it and she still has their kids pages and fake fan (my phone kept correcting fan to Dan even my phone doesn’t believe it🤣) pages following him. If I were him I would unfriend all of them including the kids it’s not like they run those pages and she doesn’t updates them. I believe she spies on him from those and probably has a few fake pages following him and Brielle that theyre unaware of.
So true she’s got a few hair pages as well such as @tracymakeovers and a salon page too back when Corey bought her that salon or whatever. Corey is not the brightest bulb in the drawer (god bless his soul) and I’m sure he isn’t social media obsessed or doesn’t care at all… So he probably doesn’t even think about Tracy following him on other pages. He seems like he could give a rats ass but she definitely is keeping dibs on the both Brielle and Corey. If she would stop responding // retaliating on her own stories & her own Instagram, maybe it wouldn’t be SOOOOOOOOO damn obvious that that is what she is doing.

Reactions: 11
So true she’s got a few hair pages as well such as @tracymakeovers and a salon page too back when Corey bought her that salon or whatever. Corey is not the brightest bulb in the drawer (god bless his soul) and I’m sure he isn’t social media obsessed or doesn’t care at all… So he probably doesn’t even think about Tracy following him on other pages. He seems like he could give a rats ass but she definitely is keeping dibs on the both Brielle and Corey. If she would stop responding // retaliating on her own stories & her own Instagram, maybe it wouldn’t be SOOOOOOOOO damn obvious that that is what she is doing.
She is focusing so much on Corey and his new relationship vs HERSELF or the wellbeing of THOSE KIDS.
Yes Tracy, you read that correctly. Focus on your children. Focus on getting yourself help and possibly putting your kids in therapy for the divorce bc they are not supposed to suppress their feelings and be solders during a time like this you psycho

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't believe that was really Corey. I remember how he spoke on JL. That was Tracy pretending to be Corey. 😄

• Haha
What always bothered me the most, was when he would post pictures that Tracy would post and you could just tell that they were screenshots.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What always bothered me the most, was when he would post pictures that Tracy would post and you could just tell that they were screenshots.
I think that’s because she was withholding them from him. The only way he was able to see them or get pictures is if someone else screenshot Them to him

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Probably bc she wouldn't send them to him. Bc she's like that.
Notice how Skylar is still with Tara, Julian and Jayden are no where to be found. But Tracy has the time to post stupid memes to her IG story.

The fact that it’s so obvious trashy wrote this response lol. Probably part of why the divorce happened, Trashy constantly getting butt hurt and felt the need to respond to every negative comment and logs into corey’s Insta to do the same.

• Haha
From what Corey mentioned to me was that he was fighting for their marriage and she didn't care. Once she started posting things like this and her kissing some guy he said he was over her tit and went about his life.
So guess Big T still doesn't understand that her actions caused the reaction from Corey.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She just posted a story of the house and there’s a picture of Corey and Julian... 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.