Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she either ordered a phone case of the two of them OR printed and cut out a picture to make a phone case… how old is this girl again? What’s next, his picture in a locket? Playing MASH? Wearing his letterman jacket? Calling the radio and dedicating a song to him?

cracks me up that a few months ago she kept raging about how all men are cheaters and no man will ever come close to her rose toy, yet now she’s singing a different tune. It’s very much “all men, but not MY MAN”. bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is such a crank. Like, Tray… Let’s talk.
You could turn all of this around, get a job, be a proper mum, have the white picket fence life - but, you have to be willing to put that hard graft in.
Right now, all we’re seeing is a bloated, plastic, shein wearing (in sizes way too small), kid neglecting, dick riding woman, depending on her parents just short of wiping your flat arse.
You go on like you’re an influencer, all you’ve influenced me to do is to work harder and be thankful I don’t touch alcohol anymore.
Because girl, let me tell you - you ain’t cute, you ain’t sexy… you’re desperate and you know it.
You hyper sexualise your children for these random men and women to talk on. You’re a disgrace to all the single mums who bust their arses off (flat or peachy), all the while, protecting their kids from the internet weirdos, you proudly label fans.
Youre a fat, cellulite ridden bully and no amount of procedures will hide your rancid insides oozing out of every pore.
You ain’t the catch you think you are, you’re like the dose of the clap.
I’m going now, because I’m hormonal and this specimen is really hitting on my last nerve today, love you lot though.
So 1.. I love we have the same profile pix👏👏😂😂😂❤ And 2.. I totally heard desperate and you know it as 'Sexy and I know it' but as 'desperate and I KnOw it' 😜...👏👏👏🙌 And I can't stop my brain from singing it the *new* way!!!! I love you and hate you at the same time 😭😂😅😂😎👏👏👏💃💃💞❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Soooo I was minding my business at my hair appt this morning and I needed to check my email for my kids school stuff anyway I saw I had a patreon email lmao 🤣 and I'm dying....and no I didn't pay for it I logged in with Gmail and it came for free 🤣🤣...

The first Pic he looks like he stole Julian's glasses and the second Pic she photoshopped and blurred him so damn much his nostril is on the side of his damn nose!!!!!
The 🤡 is in town That nose is a rookie mistake 💀 💀 💀
---
What is that blob?! Imagine getting a tummy tuck and still looking like that. WILD!
So that’s where the missing piece to her thigh gap went - I’ve heard of tucking but a removable thigh gap 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What is that blob?! Imagine getting a tummy tuck and still looking like that. WILD!
Thanks for the great photo👏👏👏💃🙏🙌 My phone had that so blurry I couldn't post it 🙄😂😂 I was seriously like wtf is that🤔🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She reposted that elev_8 days are her fave days as if she is “working” and it wasn’t recycled from months ago the same outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you know she is working on her toning…someone asked her did you get skinnier…I see she was working on her photoshopping…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she either ordered a phone case of the two of them OR printed and cut out a picture to make a phone case… how old is this girl again? What’s next, his picture in a locket? Playing MASH? Wearing his letterman jacket? Calling the radio and dedicating a song to him?

cracks me up that a few months ago she kept raging about how all men are cheaters and no man will ever come close to her rose toy, yet now she’s singing a different tune. It’s very much “all men, but not MY MAN”. bleeping weirdo
The phone case pic is blurry, but you can clearly see that she did some major editing to TT's mug. She knows old boy is FUG!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think we’ve already established and have proof that’s a lie,
What a weird thing to brag about
Right! It's been established that she has brown bologna nips. Why would she ever feel the need to say that she has tiny baby pink nips. Literally, nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wahhhh I’m such a victim 🤡🤡🤡

Anyone else notice she’s been commenting back not as cunty as usual? She’s on her best behavior for her future MIL
For someone who claims to be this "big bad Scorpio" and "I have a really thick skin" "your opinion don't matter"......that skin is lookin awful thin and had been looking thin for quite some time. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's obviously bothered people keep calling her out.

Reactions: 13
For someone who claims to be this "big bad Scorpio" and "I have a really thick skin" "your opinion don't matter"......that skin is lookin awful thin and had been looking thin for quite some time. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's obviously bothered people keep calling her out.
Like I said, she’s probably bothered that she can’t control the narrative on Corey‘s comments.

Reactions: 10
Someone help us all please …
So childish “by injection”. We used to say that in middle school. Also, listing your ancestry report from your 23andMe results is psychotic on all levels. Tracy you are not mixed, you are white. Own that tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.