Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the over explaining for me. Like girl, just admit that your priority lies in botched beauty treatments, crappy doodle bear tattoos, and boozy lunches….. seriously, her tattoos give off “What can I get for 50 dollars” vibes
It has to be exhausting. The constant Photoshop, making sure your friends don’t post unedited photos, having to keep up this front of who you are. Having your children be “on” for the camera 24/7.

I would have loved for her to be like. I gained a lot of weight after being pregnant with three kids. I chose to have gastric bypass. I also got a divorce. My life is messy, but we still manage. Like nothing.

Also the unmedicated and no therapy. Steph went to therapy. Why can’t you big T?
I was thinking the same that’s probably where her stress and anxiety comes from 🙄

Reactions: 10
She is such a crank. Like, Tray… Let’s talk.
You could turn all of this around, get a job, be a proper mum, have the white picket fence life - but, you have to be willing to put that hard graft in.
Right now, all we’re seeing is a bloated, plastic, shein wearing (in sizes way too small), kid neglecting, dick riding woman, depending on her parents just short of wiping your flat arse.
You go on like you’re an influencer, all you’ve influenced me to do is to work harder and be thankful I don’t touch alcohol anymore.
Because girl, let me tell you - you ain’t cute, you ain’t sexy… you’re desperate and you know it.
You hyper sexualise your children for these random men and women to talk on. You’re a disgrace to all the single mums who bust their arses off (flat or peachy), all the while, protecting their kids from the internet weirdos, you proudly label fans.
Youre a fat, cellulite ridden bully and no amount of procedures will hide your rancid insides oozing out of every pore.
You ain’t the catch you think you are, you’re like the dose of the clap.
I’m going now, because I’m hormonal and this specimen is really hitting on my last nerve today, love you lot though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sure where you heard he was a rapist, the information shared here was concerning his brother. It’s not to attach that accusation to him when his name was not mentioned anywhere in the article.
It was on "are we dating the same guy" posts. A girl said he was "rapey" and basically had sex with her without a condom when she asked him not to.
---
witch is sitting on the beach with literally nothing else to do...can't she call them or check their faqs ? Oh wait ...she trying to get discounts by tagging them in her posts ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It was on "are we dating the same guy" posts. A girl said he was "rapey" and basically had sex with her without a condom when she asked him not to.
---
witch is sitting on the beach with literally nothing else to do...can't she call them or check their faqs ? Oh wait ...she trying to get discounts by tagging them in her posts ?
She’s looking for freebies. Ain’t gonna happen. They just opened up. Place is a rip off.

Reactions: 9
---

So which one of us is going to reply and say we work there to find out what she wants????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannot stop laughing. On their shitcast episode this week — Tracy literally said that she’s been dating someone for “months and months and months and months” and wouldn’t take leftovers home bc it’s so cringe.

That’s exactly right, Tracy for < 4 months and here you are yet again over exaggerating your relationship.. publicly. Hard 3 runnnnnnnn. You know what comes after months, Tracy? Years.. yeah flex when you’re dating someone for years. Not (even) 4 months. Ok back I go to this laughingstock.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot stop laughing. On their shitcast episode this week — Tracy literally said that she’s been dating someone for “months and months and months and months” and wouldn’t take leftovers home bc it’s so cringe.

That’s exactly right, Tracy for < 4 months and here you are yet again over exaggerating your relationship.. publicly. Hard 3 runnnnnnnn. You know what comes after months, Tracy? Years.. yeah flex when you’re dating someone for years. Not (even) 4 months. Ok back I go to this laughingstock.
Tracy is a left over. Sloppy seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Crying about no child or spousal support but she’s at the beach on a random Tuesday. Go get a real job!

Reactions: 20
Pushing her boobs together then next slide boobs are on another dimension 😂
Edit: she forgot to blurr hard 3 face on her phone case 😂💀🤪
IMG_1868.jpeg
IMG_1869.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how any normal intelligent person would not give her the right time of day…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the hell does she have on under those pants to give the kind of thigh gap? It’s giving Kim Bierman.
Her thigh gap has its own passport - it comes and goes like her 🍑 only conclusion I have is that they go on trips together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soooo I was minding my business at my hair appt this morning and I needed to check my email for my kids school stuff anyway I saw I had a patreon email lmao 🤣 and I'm dying....and no I didn't pay for it I logged in with Gmail and it came for free 🤣🤣...

The first Pic he looks like he stole Julian's glasses and the second Pic she photoshopped and blurred him so damn much his nostril is on the side of his damn nose!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is from like months ago. She’s apparently at the beach today because she doesn’t have a job and she doesn’t do anything else.
gets a new tattoo and immediately runs to the beach in the sun. girl, that’s why all your tit looks fucked up. you get whatever done and then don’t follow proper care instructions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Soooo I was minding my business at my hair appt this morning and I needed to check my email for my kids school stuff anyway I saw I had a patreon email lmao 🤣 and I'm dying....and no I didn't pay for it I logged in with Gmail and it came for free 🤣🤣...

The first Pic he looks like he stole Julian's glasses and the second Pic she photoshopped and blurred him so damn much his nostril is on the side of his damn nose!!!!!
Damn she worked overtime trying to blur his extreme dark circles but it’s STILL noticeable. Girl just come to grips that your man is ugly, nobody cares honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
24/7 custody? Yet she spends the day at the beach…… who took your kids to and from school? You know her ass was drinking. Probably drove to school drunk and picked the girls up. She really is trash. Corey really needs to fight for these kids before something really bad happens.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.