Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she get health insurance for the kids? I'm curious why it has to be him? They qualify for it. He is in NY. She is in NJ. They would need NJ healthcare, no? Also, why does he need to get life insurance? I have no idea about these things but I never heard of someone being required to get life insurance for their kids. Very odd to me.
I do not agree with him not paying for his children. If he doesn't want to give her money, then get custody of your children. They could have done 50/50 custody. But that would require him getting a real job and moving to jersey. Something he clearly isn't willing to do
---

I said the same thing to myself. You can see how she looks at him. Not a smile.
Because she adores her father and misses him. Then this chooch shows up and become “daddy disciplinarian”.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she get health insurance for the kids? I'm curious why it has to be him? They qualify for it. He is in NY. She is in NJ. They would need NJ healthcare, no? Also, why does he need to get life insurance? I have no idea about these things but I never heard of someone being required to get life insurance for their kids. Very odd to me.
I do not agree with him not paying for his children. If he doesn't want to give her money, then get custody of your children. They could have done 50/50 custody. But that would require him getting a real job and moving to jersey. Something he clearly isn't willing to do
---

She does, the kids on NJ state insurance and I’m almost positive she’s on it as well. She mentioned it on Sad Examples way back when.i think her plan for Corey having to get life insurance and the kids health insurance was so that it would force him to go back into Construction (because at this point Construction and Emcee are all he knows and construction is where the money is) and when the time would be right in her mind, she’d ask for an increase in child support and alimony. She didn’t realize he was gonna tell her duck off by not showing up to court and not getting on the books jobs….

As for the life insurance, it’s just money for the family when you die. Tracy probably figured that with his past addiction, or if he went back to construction, if something was to happen, she’d get paid. (In reality it’s the kids money but we know she says duck them kids daily.)

She’s not incapable of getting a job and providing these things herself, many real single mommas do it all the time. She just doesn’t want to because she believes she’s entitled to it from Corey.

As for Jayden and Too Tights… something I always noticed is Jayden’s eyes and body language always speak volumes about those around her. Like she’s very intuitive and I think that’s another thing Tracy can’t handle about her.

Reactions: 18
Cory just admitted in his recent insta post with Julian than he can't afford child support and that's exactly why his kids are being kept from him. I think it's really sad she is off in Aruba- a vacay you know her parents paid for yet crying he won't pay child support. I hope those kids turn 13 and ask to go live with their dad !

Reactions: 13
Cory just admitted in his recent insta post with Julian than he can't afford child support and that's exactly why his kids are being kept from him. I think it's really sad she is off in Aruba- a vacay you know her parents paid for yet crying he won't pay child support. I hope those kids turn 13 and ask to go live with their dad !
Then he needs to go to court and get the lower payment. As for alimony, she doesn't deserve that. At all. He didn't keep her home from her career to raise those kids. She CHOOSE to not work.

Reactions: 20
Comments made by Corey and tara under both their bday posts

sorry have a headache so I don’t feel like taking screen shots right now! But comments are there -

Corey says he doesn’t have the money to pay
Tara says she has receipts and that she was kept for years from seeing the children outside of Corey’s time

Reactions: 11
Besides the fact that these kids are unable to see their father, they have a whole other grandmother, cousins and aunts. So the judge isn't taking into consideration their mental health?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Besides the fact that these kids are unable to see their father, they have a whole other grandmother, cousins and aunts. So the judge isn't taking into consideration their mental health?
The judge can only rule for visitation to end with the father. NOT, the entire family. Tracy is doing that on her own

He can't afford to pay it because he refuses to get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Comments made by Corey and tara under both their bday posts

sorry have a headache so I don’t feel like taking screen shots right now! But comments are there -

Corey says he doesn’t have the money to pay
Tara says she has receipts and that she was kept for years from seeing the children outside of Corey’s time
What a load of tit that he doesnt have the money. His pictures sure show that he keeps his face fresh, nice clothes and got those teeth implants. He is an abled body person who can work, and if he can't work, he should be seeking SSDI, which would help with child support amounts. He is just a lazy waste of space, more content with sitting on his sister's couch, than getting up and being a decent father and productive member of society. He can play the victim tears all he wants, he also created this situation by being a louse. He isn't much of a prize either, which is why I am sure women arent flocking to be with him. And the Eps need to stop supporting him as if he is a victim in all these. He is a victim of a situation his lazy ass created. Stop enabling him too and force him to stand up and be a man and father.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am going to play devil’s advocate here…we do not know Cory’s situation…I do not believe a WORD that comes out of that mentally challenged POS…my opinion is when she started this whole Cinderella story she went to the court and forced that judgement…she did this for the sole purpose of hurting her children and especially Cory…she will answer for this one day and Cory maybe he is on SSID he doesn’t broadcast his life for IG...I will give him the benefit of the doubt eventually he will pay CS for the rest of his life no matter what he does in life its unfortunate he has to be tied to the Devil himself…

Reactions: 15
Just reading about the health insurance! So if you live in one state and go over to the next state are you not coverd for medical treatment?

Reactions: 4
I am going to play devil’s advocate here…we do not know Cory’s situation…I do not believe a WORD that comes out of that mentally challenged POS…my opinion is when she started this whole Cinderella story she went to the court and forced that judgement…she did this for the sole purpose of hurting her children and especially Cory…she will answer for this one day and Cory maybe he is on SSID he doesn’t broadcast his life for IG...I will give him the benefit of the doubt eventually he will pay CS for the rest of his life no matter what he does in life its unfortunate he has to be tied to the Devil himself…
I know you are playing devil's advocate, but if he is on SSDI, the court takes that into consideration when calculating child support. His CS wouldn't be that high if he were on a fixed income

Reactions: 6
What a load of tit that he doesnt have the money. His pictures sure show that he keeps his face fresh, nice clothes and got those teeth implants. He is an abled body person who can work, and if he can't work, he should be seeking SSDI, which would help with child support amounts. He is just a lazy waste of space, more content with sitting on his sister's couch, than getting up and being a decent father and productive member of society. He can play the victim tears all he wants, he also created this situation by being a louse. He isn't much of a prize either, which is why I am sure women arent flocking to be with him. And the Eps need to stop supporting him as if he is a victim in all these. He is a victim of a situation his lazy ass created. Stop enabling him too and force him to stand up and be a man and father.
Yeah i don’t think some people realize how expensive it is to live on SI or in NJ. My sister paid $2035/m for a 1 bdrm. It’s no joke. At that point if he earned more, she would be going back to request more money.

I’m not saying he’s correct. But her claiming the judge did this.. no. You had to request it. You could appeal the judge and ask that they not take away visitation but you’re a dumb bleep who thinks of no one but herself. You are dead set on hurting other people, you don’t realize that you’re hurting your children. Anthony Lipani of Allure Filmhouse can play stepdad all he wants, but they are not his children.

Reactions: 21
Yeah i don’t think some people realize how expensive it is to live on SI or in NJ. My sister paid $2035/m for a 1 bdrm. It’s no joke. At that point if he earned more, she would be going back to request more money.

I’m not saying he’s correct. But her claiming the judge did this.. no. You had to request it. You could appeal the judge and ask that they not take away visitation but you’re a dumb bleep who thinks of no one but herself. You are dead set on hurting other people, you don’t realize that you’re hurting your children. Anthony Lipani of Allure Filmhouse can play stepdad all he wants, but they are not his children.
^^^^^ this well said
---
I think the reason they might be going hard for Corey or taking his side or whatever it may be,is probably based off their relationships and how much the kids love him and enjoy being with them,they probably all witnesses that and think just because he can’t pay that amount it’s not rite to do that to the kids is what I’m thinking and honestly if the kids were with hiM a lot and taking cared of and given what they need financially when they were with them I get that for their mental health it’s better they see him given he can’t pay,and I get it can u imagine their mental health being raised full time by her?Just a diff perspective

Reactions: 11
The state I live child support gets taken out of SSID even if it’s back child support for kids who are adults now

Reactions: 5
---

Their divorce decree and child support agreement would be where health and life insurance come into play. That said he should be pushing for HER to also have both.

Reactions: 13
IMG_6246.png

Wow Tracy, you tossed together a salad kit. So innovative. Please tell me, is this how your landed hard 3 Anthony? By making him a bag salad?!! Lmaooooo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.