Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Corey is wrong, but can we just point out how convenient it is that this happened around the same time she’s been running around playing house with Too Tights? Plus her past history of trying to erase Corey from the picture?

For Tracy, it’s never been about what is best for the children, it’s always been about the financial aspect. Always focused on the money. Corey is a bum for not going and handling his tit because again, the kids pay the price in this.

I fully believe she wanted to hurt him with zero regard to the children by asking for visitation to be revoked and who knows what story she cried to judge since Corey never shows up and now she got it and she’s still not happy.

Reactions: 22
She will get tired of having full custody soon and will say how she was so nice to let the Epstein’s have the kids - her Christmas is coming MDW.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how smoking weed plays into her fantasies of the new party of five…if you’re a pot head it’s not easy to give up…was that mentioned to Tara…I know someone a few years ago went to court on the wife and had the court hand down a ruling the guy she was seeing was not allowed near his son because of criminal and drug activities…

Reactions: 5
I wonder how smoking weed plays into her fantasies of the new party of five…if you’re a pot head it’s not easy to give up…was that mentioned to Tara…I know someone a few years ago went to court on the wife and had the court hand down a ruling the guy she was seeing was not allowed near his son because of criminal and drug activities…
It is legal in both New York in New Jersey. No one is not allowed to see their children because they smoke pot. lol.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2937902
Wow Tracy, you tossed together a salad kit. So innovative. Please tell me, is this how your landed hard 3 Anthony? By making him a bag salad?!! Lmaooooo

Omg I buy that salad all the time from either sams club or Walmart! It's so good! She didn't add the cranberries though,Not surprised. she probably made the kids split them and that was their dinner. Because she's too busy trying to impress her "man" with her gourmet cooking skills. She probably even told him that she made the salad from scratch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shows she’s been all about herself and all of a sudden has custody of her kids that they’re making slime. This was so 2020 during the pandemic. Late to the party much?? Or she can’t afford to entertain her kids on her own that this was a cheap at home activity she could afford.

Reactions: 7
On ig Corey is complaining he doesn’t pay CS cause he “ain’t got it”. In 5 years you couldn’t hold down a job enough to do something? Keep refusing to go to court and file a modification, just keep letting the arrears add up. He knows if he shows up to court the judge will ask him why the duck he doesn’t have a iob when he literally has nothing else to do

Reactions: 15
J’s teeth are heavily yellow and rotted on the pics Trashcan posted on her stories. With all these adults around you mean to tell me not one can take these kids to a dentist or teach them proper hygiene?! As a mom this really pisses me off. And maybe stop feeding them Starbucks and ice cream for dinner you pathetic excuse for humans.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Im gonna be honest, I own a marketing business and there is NO WAY in hell I would want to be tied to her. You can google her name and all this pop's up along with all her court info and other things. In this day and age you can easily network with people and they will google your whole life in order to check on what type of people you surround yourself with. Seeing how she conducts herself on the internet, court cases, threads etc wouldnt look good for him. If I was a person who was thinking about acquiring his services I would wonder why he is involved with a person like that. Just my 2 cents, but it was just a thought.

Reactions: 16
Where TF is Corey supposed to get $1700 a month to pay this bleep and live on his own?
what else is he doing that he can’t get 2 jobs if he needs to? Either pay your child support or get off your sisters couch, pick a struggle. Go to court and show the judge your updated financials so you can get the support order changed instead of burying your head in the sand and racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars of arrears. You don’t wanna pay Tracy? Find suitable living arrangements and get custody of your kids. No excuses for this loser just like we make no excuses for the kids trash mom.

Reactions: 18
what else is he doing that he can’t get 2 jobs if he needs to? Either pay your child support or get off your sisters couch, pick a struggle. Go to court and show the judge your updated financials so you can get the support order changed instead of burying your head in the sand and racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars of arrears. You don’t wanna pay Tracy? Find suitable living arrangements and get custody of your kids. No excuses for this loser just like we make no excuses for the kids trash mom.
Understandable.
I just read the court order and since the judge she had didn't agree to her demands she wanted a new judge. Even though it's stated multiple times that it wouldn't be beneficial to the children.
I'm now insanely curious what she said to this new judge to get his visitation taken away.

Reactions: 11
This. Instead of buying shoes and new teeth he could’ve went to a trade school and got certified in less than 6 months and been making good money. Hell, he qualifies for a pell grant because of the kids. He chose his current lifestyle out of resentment toward Tracy. It’s infuriating to see how both parents are weaponizing the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
LOL Bet not your kids. tit I bet not you either! What kind of man goes to the gym with a membership that costs money… to work on his body… but won’t work. And then posts delulu tit like this 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where TF is Corey supposed to get $1700 a month to pay this bleep and live on his own?

But he’s not living on his own… he’s living on his sister couch. If he was still working his union job $1700 would have probably been slightly less than half of his pay. At that point yes it would have been hard to live on his own. Actually impossible. He would need a roommate. But the $1700 number wasn’t established based on what Tracy wanted. There’s a formula and it’s based on what he was making at the time of their separation. Probably based on the amount reported on his income tax the year before the separation and the amount of income Tracy reported, which we know is a big fat zero. There are plenty of divorced men out there paying for child support for 3 children. They do it. It’s possible. Since then Corey no longer has that great job, or a good job, or a full time job, or maybe even a part time job. He probably hasn’t filed his taxes since he was with Tracy and therefore cannot, or chooses not to, argue that his child support payments and alimony should be recalculated based on his current salary.

Also, it took a long time to get to taking visitation away from Corey. Many years, many court dates, many chances given to Corey to get health insurance, life insurance and make payments for child support. Corey ignored all of them. He needs to understand it’s not going to go away and the longer he tries to ignore it the worse it’s going to get. He has no choice but to get his tit together. Go to work. And send money for his kids.

Btw, I think Tracy’s a piece of tit. And I love that she’s not getting the money because I know she wouldn’t spend it on the kids she would spend it on herself but unfortunately that’s besides the point.

If you read the full 9 pages of the court ruling from June 2023 I feel like even the biggest Corey fan would be like “For duck sakes Corey! Get your tit together!”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But he’s not living on his own… he’s living on his sister couch. If he was still working his union job $1700 would have probably been slightly less than half of his pay. At that point yes it would have been hard to live on his own. Actually impossible. He would need a roommate. But the $1700 number wasn’t established based on what Tracy wanted. There’s a formula and it’s based on what he was making at the time of their separation. Probably based on the amount reported on his income tax the year before the separation and the amount of income Tracy reported, which we know is a big fat zero. There are plenty of divorced men out there paying for child support for 3 children. They do it. It’s possible. Since then Corey no longer has that great job, or a good job, or a full time job, or maybe even a part time job. He probably hasn’t filed his taxes since he was with Tracy and therefore cannot, or chooses not to, argue that his child support payments and alimony should be recalculated based on his current salary.

Also, it took a long time to get to taking visitation away from Corey. Many years, many court dates, many chances given to Corey to get health insurance, life insurance and make payments for child support. Corey ignored all of them. He needs to understand it’s not going to go away and the longer he tries to ignore it the worse it’s going to get. He has no choice but to get his tit together. Go to work. And send money for his kids.

Btw, I think Tracy’s a piece of tit. And I love that she’s not getting the money because I know she wouldn’t spend it on the kids she would spend it on herself but unfortunately that’s besides the point.

If you read the full 9 pages of the court ruling from June 2023 I feel like even the biggest Corey fan would be like “For duck sakes Corey! Get your tit together!”
I have given him many ideas on bettering his situation as have many other tattlers. It's bleeping heartbreaking to see those kids suffer bc of both their parents

Reactions: 8
And then if he got the 2 jobs and couldn’t see the kids because he was always working, you and Tracy would tit on him for that….. has he gone about this whole thing completely wrong… absolutely… did we give him the tools, yes…. Did he use them… apparently not…. The same way the kids are gonna look back on Tracy, they’ll look back on Corey too…. Let’s be honest, he don’t want them full time either, they both loved the idea of playing house and it didn’t work out for either of them… she’s going to try it again with Too Tights and it will become smoke and mirrors again…..

Those kids didn’t ask to be born and they’re paying a very bleeping heavy price for it.

This. Instead of buying shoes and new teeth he could’ve went to a trade school and got certified in less than 6 months and been making good money. Hell, he qualifies for a pell grant because of the kids. He chose his current lifestyle out of resentment toward Tracy. It’s infuriating to see how both parents are weaponizing the kids.
Bro, he literally did that to get the construction job…. At this point he’s either blacklisted or he’s just proved himself untrustworthy…. Because had he stayed with it, he could have probably been a foreman at this point and make better money.

Understandable.
I just read the court order and since the judge she had didn't agree to her demands she wanted a new judge. Even though it's stated multiple times that it wouldn't be beneficial to the children.
I'm now insanely curious what she said to this new judge to get his visitation taken away.
It’s just more proof that it’s never been about the best interest of the kids, it’s always been about the money. She pushed for this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.