Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying to see what kind of voodoo photoshop work she did on Tony Tights pics to make them acceptable enough to post.

Also, calling Julian Papi gives the the biggest ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
if anyone is on here right now, tracy is live
someone called her out for chewing her gum like a cow, she slipped up and said french's name is Anthony and someone was commenting that she looks like a teacher from South Africa and Tracy said "well i live in America"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
if anyone is on here right now, tracy is live
Managed to catch the live… stuff might be out of order and I apologize….

- they were looking for content for the show because she feels they’ve talked about everything and she is out of ideas. 🤨 So they literally made a live to come up with topics for what they’re about to record.

- She had a Freudian Slip in regards to her children, someone asked her if she would consider adopting and she was quick with the “I don’t even want my own” then caught herself and said “I don’t even want anymore of my own.” 🤭

- She said “I don’t have weekends off anymore” because the kids are with her full time. She only kept saying “Judge ordered it.” When pressed about why the kids don’t see Corey … you can hear the aggravated tone in her voice about it. 😒

- She said Skylar sent her a Tik Tok of a bear puzzle and said she should get it and include Too Tights Magee in it., she slipped and said “you me Skylar Jayden” (sounded like a lie) 🙄

- asked what’s something romantic Too Tights did for her and she said “he’s romantic all the time” 🥴

- said it’s not about Corey not wanting to see the kids, but that a judge ordered that he not see the kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️

-said she posted Too Tights because they’d been together long enough and she wanted to do it on her time 🥴 also when asked why she did it on Patron, you can tell it’s because of a money grab with her defense about it.

- Was asked about reality tv she said “stay tuned” 😳

- Crabby Patty’s “Cousin” was in the comments saying Hi and that she’s happy for her and she loves her.

- again mentions that she has full custody because that’s what the judge ordered and she was not discussing it further.

- They plan to do a live show & an updated Sad Examples Photoshoot.

- Someone said Jess should talk about being married to a cop and she responded with attitude about being alone on Mother’s Day.

- Factor that sets Too tights apart… “Calm, understanding nature”

- Alan seems to have less time for the girls so apparently he said they have 5 mins of his time and Jess said that it should be Tracy saying stuff like that.

Also, her filler migration has her looking way older than 36.

Reactions: 16
Managed to catch the live… stuff might be out of order and I apologize….

- they were looking for content for the show because she feels they’ve talked about everything and she is out of ideas. 🤨 So they literally made a live to come up with topics for what they’re about to record.

- She had a Freudian Slip in regards to her children, someone asked her if she would consider adopting and she was quick with the “I don’t even want my own” then caught herself and said “I don’t even want anymore of my own.” 🤭

- She said “I don’t have weekends off anymore” because the kids are with her full time. She only kept saying “Judge ordered it.” When pressed about why the kids don’t see Corey … you can hear the aggravated tone in her voice about it. 😒

- She said Skylar sent her a Tik Tok of a bear puzzle and said she should get it and include Too Tights Magee in it., she slipped and said “you me Skylar Jayden” (sounded like a lie) 🙄

- asked what’s something romantic Too Tights did for her and she said “he’s romantic all the time” 🥴

- said it’s not about Corey not wanting to see the kids, but that a judge ordered that he not see the kids. 🤷🏻‍♀️

-said she posted Too Tights because they’d been together long enough and she wanted to do it on her time 🥴 also when asked why she did it on Patron, you can tell it’s because of a money grab with her defense about it.

- Was asked about reality tv she said “stay tuned” 😳

- Crabby Patty’s “Cousin” was in the comments saying Hi and that she’s happy for her and she loves her.

- again mentions that she has full custody because that’s what the judge ordered and she was not discussing it further.

- They plan to do a live show & an updated Sad Examples Photoshoot.

- Someone said Jess should talk about being married to a cop and she responded with attitude about being alone on Mother’s Day.

- Factor that sets Too tights apart… “Calm, understanding nature”

- Alan seems to have less time for the girls so apparently he said they have 5 mins of his time and Jess said that it should be Tracy saying stuff like that.

Also, her filler migration has her looking way older than 36.
The state of Nj doesn't allow for keeping children from seeing their parent based on non payment of cs.

• Wow
  • Angry
The state of Nj doesn't allow for keeping children from seeing their parent based on non payment of cs.

I think they do. If you read the attached court ruling from last year it was being considered. It was denied because “at this time” it is the children who would suffer, not because the state of New Jersey doesn’t allow it. When it was first filed it stated Corey was $75k in arrears but at the time of the ruling it was now over $100k. It’s all written in the attached. I think the most infuriating thing is Corey’s absolute refusal to get health insurance for the kids and life insurance for himself (for the kids). I’m usually a Corey fan, definitely pick him over Tracy, but reading the repeated attempts from the court to have him get health insurance for the kids is awful. You can’t excuse that. The defence of Corey not wanting to give Tracy money intended for the kids to squander away doesn’t apply for health insurance. I just can’t believe after 4 years he still isn’t doing it. Maybe at this point he has completely pissed off the judge and they are trying to take measures to make him step up since nothing else is working. And it probably will only take proof of health insurance, life insurance and some sort of small payment towards child support to get visitation started again. Not repayment of the entire arrears. I feel bad for Tara because I bet she doesn’t want to pay for it but totally wants to pay for it to see the kids again. She shouldn’t be put in that position.

Reactions: 13
I was just going to say this. Didn’t the previous court documents state that she was trying to get custody or visitation taken away due to nonpayment? She can’t play like she had no part in this.

I saw the part of the live where it was the beginning and they were asking about what to talk about. At this point, the podcast should be no longer. There’s nothing else to discuss and they won’t get into anything else so it’s pointless.

Reactions: 14
Edit: I deleted the screenshots because it said not for publication and I don’t want to get in trouble. You can Google it very easily. It’s on the New Jersey courts gov website.

Reactions: 8
I think they do. If you read the attached court ruling from last year it was being considered. It was denied because “at this time” it is the children who would suffer, not because the state of New Jersey doesn’t allow it. When it was first filed it stated Corey was $75k in arrears but at the time of the ruling it was now over $100k. It’s all written in the attached. I think the most infuriating thing is Corey’s absolute refusal to get health insurance for the kids and life insurance for himself (for the kids). I’m usually a Corey fan, definitely pick him over Tracy, but reading the repeated attempts from the court to have him get health insurance for the kids is awful. You can’t excuse that. The defence of Corey not wanting to give Tracy money intended for the kids to squander away doesn’t apply for health insurance. I just can’t believe after 4 years he still isn’t doing it. Maybe at this point he has completely pissed off the judge and they are trying to take measures to make him step up since nothing else is working. And it probably will only take proof of health insurance, life insurance and some sort of small payment towards child support to get visitation started again. Not repayment of the entire arrears. I feel bad for Tara because I bet she doesn’t want to pay for it but totally wants to pay for it to see the kids again. She shouldn’t be put in that position.
Where is he getting health insurance if he doesn’t have a steady job? He literally fucked himself out of spite.

Reactions: 10
she had to push forit. My sisters ex is several hundred k behind in support has lapsed his life insurance multiple times and the judge put him in jail more than a few times but has never taken away visitation. So there’s either more to the story, or she pushed for this thinking it would never happen and now backed herself into a corner bc mdw is right around the corner. Not like it matters she dresses like a street walker and takes her kids inappropriate places anyway so we’ll just add Tiny Pants to the mix of crappy parenting, maybe that’s why she’s got a “mother in law” a new baby sitter is necessary

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This truck driver cannot handle her three children alone…that has been established…he is soft spoken I give him that but he is in for the ride of a lifetime with this one…as soon as things get hard which is what we call life and reality he will see her true colors…she wants babysitters…big bad Tracy is the weakest woman in the world…my friends Mom raised 9 children all by herself and has multiple masters Degrees…mark my words if he starts his discipline tit the kids will eventually be told “you are not my father” it’s par for the course.

Reactions: 8
she had to push forit. My sisters ex is several hundred k behind in support has lapsed his life insurance multiple times and the judge put him in jail more than a few times but has never taken away visitation. So there’s either more to the story, or she pushed for this thinking it would never happen and now backed herself into a corner bc mdw is right around the corner. Not like it matters she dresses like a street walker and takes her kids inappropriate places anyway so we’ll just add Tiny Pants to the mix of crappy parenting, maybe that’s why she’s got a “mother in law” a new baby sitter is necessary
I’m sure she will be begging to keep her “grandchildren” MDW

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is he getting health insurance if he doesn’t have a steady job? He literally fucked himself out of spite.
but so did she! She kept laying down and having kids but didn’t and still doesn’t work!!! How do you sleep at night knowing you have a special needs son (and 2 young girls!) that need health insurance!! Her parents enable the duck out of her and I’m sure Julian is on Que Balls insurance. I don’t feel sorry for Corey but I especially don’t feel sorry for trash bag either. 3 somes and having kids you don’t want/need/ can afford isn’t the solution to your failing marriage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.