Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then if he got the 2 jobs and couldn’t see the kids because he was always working, you and Tracy would tit on him for that….. has he gone about this whole thing completely wrong… absolutely… did we give him the tools, yes…. Did he use them… apparently not…. The same way the kids are gonna look back on Tracy, they’ll look back on Corey too…. Let’s be honest, he don’t want them full time either, they both loved the idea of playing house and it didn’t work out for either of them… she’s going to try it again with Too Tights and it will become smoke and mirrors again…..

Those kids didn’t ask to be born and they’re paying a very bleeping heavy price for it.

Bro, he literally did that to get the construction job…. At this point he’s either blacklisted or he’s just proved himself untrustworthy…. Because had he stayed with it, he could have probably been a foreman at this point and make better money.

It’s just more proof that it’s never been about the best interest of the kids, it’s always been about the money. She pushed for this.
She 100% pushed for this. And pushing for him to be arrested is her doing it to get him out of their lives.
The documents said she was pushing for a bench warrant so he can explain himself. Like witch...its giving major tattletale vibes. If they can grow up and talk to each other like adults none of this would be happening.

Reactions: 13
And then if he got the 2 jobs and couldn’t see the kids because he was always working, you and Tracy would tit on him for that…..

They are both loser pieces of trash. There’s plenty of ways to work two jobs or one job with overtime and still have days off to see your kids, I work with women who do it week in and week out. Corey is not a special case, there are plenty of single parents who need to show up and make tit happen and they do it. It’s time to stop coddling baby Corey, he’s not a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s ordered to pay 1700 month?that’s to her and the kids?like she was married 15 years absolutely insane why can’t he take it back and the do the amount and get it to where the amount is lowered for just the 3 kids?
---
Karma has a funny way of working out,she wants to act this way for this new man,most likely the karma will come back and hit her in her ass
Keeping kids away from family members they love is evil and ur gross Tracy u look like a disgusting pos

Reactions: 11
They are both loser pieces of trash. There’s plenty of ways to work two jobs or one job with overtime and still have days off to see your kids, I work with women who do it week in and week out. Corey is not a special case, there are plenty of single parents who need to show up and make tit happen and they do it. It’s time to stop coddling baby Corey, he’s not a victim.
Did you not read the rest of what I wrote? Cause I flat out said he’s gone about this whole thing the wrong way. I said we gave him the tools and he didn’t use them and that the way the kids are going to look back on Tracy, they’ll look back on him too. I also pointed out that he don’t want the kids full time either….So where am I coddling him?… They’re two people who should have never had one kid, let alone 3 kids…. But they did and while Tracy’s out here going infront of Judges who will give her what she wants (ultimately Corey locked up ), the mental, physical and emotional health of 3 kids are at stake. She took visitation off the table, cause again, it ain’t about the well being of the kids, it’s about the money attached to them…. you don’t think getting him arrested ain’t the next step? Cause I caught the live, someone asked her about incarcerated parents and the way she paused on it and knowing that she currently has visitation off the table, it’s obvious what she’s about to request be enforced next. She is very capable of getting a job, as is he. Ain’t nothing wrong with either of them that they can’t go work at their local targets… they can both easily work some part time tit just to get some bucks in their hands for their kids…. They both of them live within walking distance of one and nobody is gonna care if they’re a former reality star… everybody knows they squandered through the settlement money. Everybody knows they failed to get back onto reality TV.

All he had to do was show up; all he had to do was not put his head in the sand. The only adults around those kids who think in the best interest of the kids are their grandparents and Tara and their hands are tied.

He’s ordered to pay 1700 month?that’s to her and the kids?like she was married 15 years absolutely insane why can’t he take it back and the do the amount and get it to where the amount is lowered for just the 3 kids?
---
Karma has a funny way of working out,she wants to act this way for this new man,most likely the karma will come back and hit her in her ass
Keeping kids away from family members they love is evil and ur gross Tracy u look like a disgusting pos
He’s never showed up to do anything about it. Multiple people from Tattle reached out to him with resources and knowledge and he hasn’t done tit with it.
Karma has been coming after Tracy very subtly for years and it’s now started coming for Corey. Could she absolutely allow Tara to meet her at a restaurant to see the kids? Could Tara meet her at a park? Absolutely, but Tracy won’t allow it because at the end of it all, it’s just about the money.

Reactions: 18
---
I didn't realize that they were married for 15 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
looks like a pos!!!!! she is a pos!!!! evil personified it all shows in her face the bitterness giving old hag era - part of her karma- no amount of beauty treatments/procedures will help her as beauty comes from within she is ozzing with rancid putrid resentments and sorry!!!!!! it sorry Trashy it shows on your haggard face 😃 🙇

Reactions: 15
Trashy and Tony tights aren’t following each other anymore. Not sure if she did that for the hard launch or maybe trouble in paradise so soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
5 years is all it takes for limited alimony. It does expire sooner than if she was married for longer than 10 years — I don’t put it past her for one second to have “stuck it out” just that long to ensure she qualified for alimony.

$1700 is about half* of what he could be making *weekly* as a foreman. Union jobs are amazing with families — the kids would be fully insured — at no expense or deduction to Corey. He’d have full life insurance too. It’s not like he’d be working a typical 9-5 and have those 3 kids deducted from his pay. Just for some perspective, 1 child and myself was $1100 a month (NJ) out of my checks when my husband was waiting for his insurance to kick in for us. Union jobs also help you handle divorces — there are specialized union attorneys who they provide to you that will assist you.

I know it’s been discussed, but I’m wondering if anyone’s talked to Corey about what happened with the union. They take felons.. so unless he was actually blackballed, I don’t understand why he won’t get himself back in.

Fact is: they’re both BUMS. Tracy now has this whole “full time” mom bit to further drive her excuse for not having a job. That’s also why she doesn’t record beauty tik toks anymore. Weird how she always has time to post pics of Hard 3 and blur his face, photoshop Julian’s pictures, etc. but doesn’t have any time for that.

She also doesn’t have time to tend to her children’s teeth which is no surprise since her own mouth is full of black fillings. Whyyyy have Jayden’s teeth been SO neglected?!?!?!?!? I’ve never seen a child’s teeth so stained and covered. We see Julian going to the dentist for his fillings and see Skylar’s. Where is Jayden’s appointment?! This is no fault of her own. This is TRACY’S. And anyone who enables it.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
---
It’s not up to her, it’s a formula used by the courts to determine amounts. His child support order is only $234 a week for three kids, that’s $78 a kid, and he still won’t pay a dime towards it. Such a bleeping bum.

Reactions: 14
Trashy and Tony tights aren’t following each other anymore. Not sure if she did that for the hard launch or maybe trouble in paradise so soon?
She just posted that she’s at rock bottom. I honestly would spend the rest of my week laughing if they broke up. Maybe he was “hard launched” into reality and loosened up his jeggings enough to run far away from her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jayden’s teeth are so neglected, oof. These are her adult teeth and they’re crusted yellow, her gums look inflamed. I assume this is due to all of their ice cream dinners, etc., and no brushing.

Trashy needs to be confronted about this. Her daughter will be mocked (if she isn’t already) for poor hygiene. Kids are ruthless. But of course, she sprays Julian with Axe body spray, so you know, she’s gotta be a good mom.

• Sick
She just posted that she’s at rock bottom. I honestly would spend the rest of my week laughing if they broke up. Maybe he was “hard launched” into reality and loosened up his jeggings enough to run far away from her! 😂
Or his Mom read him TL as a bedtime story.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.