Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but so did she! She kept laying down and having kids but didn’t and still doesn’t work!!! How do you sleep at night knowing you have a special needs son (and 2 young girls!) that need health insurance!! Her parents enable the duck out of her and I’m sure Julian is on Que Balls insurance. I don’t feel sorry for Corey but I especially don’t feel sorry for trash bag either. 3 somes and having kids you don’t want/need/ can afford isn’t the solution to your failing marriage.
Yeah, I’m sorry here but she refuses to work. She is literally refusing to work. Her parents are enabling her. Corey aside, she has not done anything to try to better those children’s lives.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, I’m sorry here but she refuses to work. She is literally refusing to work. Her parents are enabling her. Corey aside, she has not done anything to try to better those children’s lives.
Nope! Look at what she’s done to Corey and his family. And I’m not defending him- man up and take care of your kids. She did a whole song and dance on IG when his dad was sick and passed. She made it all about her. She blew his settlement money and didn’t think about the future or the future of their children. She left him at the lowest moment of his life and then tells the world about their issues. She’s the lowest of the lowest and now she’s keeping those kids away from Corey and his family. I hope karma continues to duck her the way that it does. Tony Tights will run, he’s 43 and not married for a reason. If I was Tara or raven I would cut her Gene tattoos off of her fat body.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Both of those adults are doing those kids a disservice by being petty spiteful assholes to each other and not thinking about the best interest of the children. Corey was given all the tools and he still didn’t do the work. Tracy isn’t incapable of getting a job, she’s just bleeping lazy and entitled to think she doesn’t need one. Tracy may make it difficult to Co-Parent effectively , but Corey makes it easy for her to spin her narrative in her favor.

Reactions: 24
“Contact high” sure Tracy. You get high off substances and we know this. You are a drunk. You are a bum. You don’t work. You don’t have any skills. You don’t want to better yourself.
---
Yikes ya can’t use filters on a live 🤣 GF dropped Tony tights name, anthony.
She looks strung out : pivoting back to my last point of her being high. If she’s not high she needs to sue transformare belleza for their facials because she looks even older.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Julien would be on Medicaid…here in NY that is how it is and she makes chump change or she doesn’t report the cash base stuff…I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets food stamps…she is already setting the stage for the new party of five…one has to think he is desperate himself to get hitched…this is why in my analytical mind his behavior is giving me vibes he was dumped by his girlfriend…no real men would go for this behavior…

Reactions: 18
If so, I may have missed it, but has ANYONE asked Corey about what’s going on or why he can’t see the kids? And if so, has he given any story?

Reactions: 10
Both the parents are trash. Tracy is a pick me GIRL, no way she acts like someone over 23. I really hope this guy tones her down but I also hope he dumps her. I honestly don’t see how she’s a decent human like she claims to be. She’s full of herself, and not just bc of her IG, but how she acts on her podcast (unless she’s only showing us what she wants to there also 🙄🙄). She’s a self proclaimed know it all but is really a pendeja.

Reactions: 16
It’s been years, I’m not sure how anyone here finds a way to defend Corey at this point. He has literally nothing else to do but work, he could have 2 jobs to support his kids / health insurance / get off his sisters couch

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not familiar with NJ state law but in TX, NV, and CA Medicaid is automatic for low income families. Meaning Tracy and all of her kids qualify for health insurance AND food stamps. Why is the burden on Corey to get insurance if it’s state-funded? He definitely needs to get off his ass and pay his child support though. Yes she’ll probably spend it on herself but at least he can say he’s doing his part. He needs to man up and pay, he chose to have those kids with a trash ass bum…that’s on him.

Reactions: 24
Okay why does she have Julian dressed like Austin Powers for his birthday dinner? And maybe it’s just me but the boomerang in the car Jayden did not look too thrilled w/ Tony tights.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously so many dollar store items that I’m not saying that the dollar store is a bad thing but it’s unnecessary. Also, she got the nurse something for teachers week bleeping weird.
Not defending her but it was nurses week as well. For some reason, we celebrate the same week as teachers .

Reactions: 5
Okay why does she have Julian dressed like Austin Powers for his birthday dinner? And maybe it’s just me but the boomerang in the car Jayden did not look too thrilled w/ Tony tights.
He probably yelled at her.

This is a lot too soon. These kids have no bleeping stability.

They also have an actual father. Who probably is more present in their time together than their own mother.

Reactions: 14
I'm dying to see what kind of voodoo photoshop work she did on Tony Tights pics to make them acceptable enough to post.

Also, calling Julian Papi gives the the biggest ick.
It really does. I know my mom will call my brother that from time to time but my only thing is why is she trying to be Latina??? I thought she was a proud "Italian"or is she claiming to be some type of Latina(Mexican,Puerto Rican, Colombian ECT)? Next thing you know she'll be calling the girls "mami"

Poor Jayden 😢 The latest buttbtwisterbwill come before her kids emotional well being she s one screwed up individual

Reactions: 7
Her parents must be so disappointed in her. Calling their German Irish Jewish grandson Papi after blowing out his birthday candle could never have been what they’d imagined for her as a child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her parents must be so disappointed in her. Calling their German Irish Jewish grandson Papi after blowing out his birthday candle could never have been what they’d imagined for her as a child 🤣
And you can clearly hear Jayden’s speech impediment. That poor baby. She is doing such an injustice to those kids. Such a lowlife, skanky failure of a mother.

Reactions: 13
It’s her happiness or bust…I would never bring another man around my children until they are grown or old enough to understand…she is such a jerk off…she is sick and twisted.

I’m not familiar with NJ state law but in TX, NV, and CA Medicaid is automatic for low income families. Meaning Tracy and all of her kids qualify for health insurance AND food stamps. Why is the burden on Corey to get insurance if it’s state-funded? He definitely needs to get off his ass and pay his child support though. Yes she’ll probably spend it on herself but at least he can say he’s doing his part. He needs to man up and pay, he chose to have those kids with a trash ass bum…that’s on him.
In TN low-income families qualify for Medicaid, but insurance can be made mandatory as part of a child support settlement. It’s all in how they outline the terms of the agreement, and some non-custodial parents can push for a lower payment amount with insurance rather than a higher “cash” payment without it.

Reactions: 10
Im 39 with no kids and no desire for them. Honestly, I dont believe he is with her for the right reason's like most of you have stated. I WOULD never date a man with 1 kid, let alone 3. I lightly dated a man who had twins with an active mother and a full time nanny, and I still couldnt handle it. When I wanted to go on vaca's, dinner's, out etc we had to always schedule it around the kids. I cared for him deeply and really wished it could work, but when you are accustomed to silence, peace and freedom no one can take that away from you. I commend all you amazing mama's in here! I couldnt be selfless enough in this lifetime to have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think they do. If you read the attached court ruling from last year it was being considered. It was denied because “at this time” it is the children who would suffer, not because the state of New Jersey doesn’t allow it. When it was first filed it stated Corey was $75k in arrears but at the time of the ruling it was now over $100k. It’s all written in the attached. I think the most infuriating thing is Corey’s absolute refusal to get health insurance for the kids and life insurance for himself (for the kids). I’m usually a Corey fan, definitely pick him over Tracy, but reading the repeated attempts from the court to have him get health insurance for the kids is awful. You can’t excuse that. The defence of Corey not wanting to give Tracy money intended for the kids to squander away doesn’t apply for health insurance. I just can’t believe after 4 years he still isn’t doing it. Maybe at this point he has completely pissed off the judge and they are trying to take measures to make him step up since nothing else is working. And it probably will only take proof of health insurance, life insurance and some sort of small payment towards child support to get visitation started again. Not repayment of the entire arrears. I feel bad for Tara because I bet she doesn’t want to pay for it but totally wants to pay for it to see the kids again. She shouldn’t be put in that position.
Why doesn't she get health insurance for the kids? I'm curious why it has to be him? They qualify for it. He is in NY. She is in NJ. They would need NJ healthcare, no? Also, why does he need to get life insurance? I have no idea about these things but I never heard of someone being required to get life insurance for their kids. Very odd to me.
I do not agree with him not paying for his children. If he doesn't want to give her money, then get custody of your children. They could have done 50/50 custody. But that would require him getting a real job and moving to jersey. Something he clearly isn't willing to do
---
I said the same thing to myself. You can see how she looks at him. Not a smile.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.