Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So for Mother’s Day she posts the mom of the random guy she’s been dating for 4 months. Someone she’s probably met a handful of times, if that, before she posts her own goddamn mother!!!!? That’s fucked up tit from a very fucked up piece of tit individual. Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower she says hold my drink.

Tracy is living in her phone. Literally. Her entire life revolves around Instagram. “All for the gram” doesn’t even begin to describe it. She’s in a delusional universe. She really needs to delete Instagram and focus on her kids, her family and what she’s going to do with the rest of her life. Posting some random woman on Mother’s Day before her own mother and calling her “mother in law” ….. I can’t.

TONY do you see this??! Do these people see her Instagram??? Can they read??? Does her “mother in law” see her posting about who her ex (someone she dated for a hot minute) is sleeping with today. Do they see her posting Tony’s mom before her own? Can’t they read between the lines? She’s a good actress and likes to love bomb people to get what she wants but come on….. does nobody see through this? How stupid can you be?
---
Whose shoes is Julian wearing? He looks like a bleeping clown the poor kid.
Selfless woman with a selfish daughter 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 8
I'm so tired of her making it seem like she's dating a celebrity, for God's sakes, it's an average Joe that's probably gonna dump her in a few months. Does she really think she's that important that she's charging people to see his crusty face. Also the pic she just posted with jayden sitting on his lap gives me the creeps. No child should be sitting on a man's lap that you just met four months ago. Like is she fuckin ok!!!! I can't deal with this witch. Hides her ugly man's face but serves her kids on silver platter for all the pedophiles. I dislike her thinking. I swear her brain didn't mature past 21.
I'd screenshot the pic & send it to Corey & Tara.

Reactions: 7
So it’s Julian’s actual birthday and she’s posted more about hard launching her boyfriend trying to squeeze money out of her pathetic followers. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with her

• Angry
Reactions: 19
[
THE EYEBROWS
And that nose!!!
---
😂☠ dying over the shout out Tracy gives herself from her mother's page. Girl, grow up.
---

If he is 6'3 and tracy is 5'5, why does she need to bend down? She's wearing flats. She looks like she takes after her grandfather with the height.
Steph you must be drunk to be writing these things about your unfit, narcissistic of a daughter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She should take all the time and energy she wastes on hiding her mans face on IG into both of her daughters speech impediments.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tony Tights has Julian for his birthday?? She is so messed up. How is that ok? You just met the dude and now you are allowing him to take your kids. She is a piece of tit and will do anything or anyone to push her kids off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Reality with Casey on Fb just posted about Tracy, the comments are amusing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.