Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went looking yesterday. Couldn’t find anything recent. The last ruling was from May/June 2023. I think it was shared here last summer. What I get from it Tracy was trying to get a bench warrant for Corey to show up to court and visitation taken away for non payment of child support and it was ruled that such action would only hurt the kids and it was in their best interest to not do that. I think it was the same ruling that said Corey was $75,000 in arrears. If now a year later Tracy has managed to have the ruling reversed in her favour I can only assume Corey has made zero attempt n the last 11 months to show up to court and to pay. As much has I hate Tracy and think she is the worst human ever…. And I want to like Corey and I want him to be the better parent…. Corey is trash also. You can’t defend him. He needs to get a real job or 2 jobs! Make good money and handle his business. And all the talk about Tara, there’s nothing she can do. She’s a family member not a parent. It’s out of her hands.
I think Corey is depressed and I also think he holds A LOT of resentment towards Tracy. She literally blew through all of his money, then kicked him some more while he was down. Once the money ran out she left him. Something tells me he refuses to pay child support because he knows damn well non of it will go towards the kids care. But it’s no excuse, his actions are hurting his children. They’ve been divorced for a few years now-there’s no reason that he shouldn’t have his own place. He needs to make moves for his children and their best interest.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I think Corey is depressed and I also think he holds A LOT of resentment towards Tracy. She literally blew through all of his money, then kicked him some more while he was down. Once the money ran out she left him. Something tells me he refuses to pay child support because he knows damn well non of it will go towards the kids care. But it’s no excuse, his actions are hurting his children. They’ve been divorced for a few years now-there’s no reason that he shouldn’t have his own place. He needs to make moves for his children and their best interest.
There is absolutely resentment… but a smart man would have played her at her own game. I always said he didn’t need a large profile attorney… he just needed an attorney that knows their tit very well.

Reactions: 14
I was trying to send photos to these morons so they don’t have to pay but they are all private. The vibe I get from him is an idiot to go along with this nonsense…I bet he didn’t have many friends in high school. I had real men when I was on the prowl…lord help those children…wait until they are teenagers…also anyone notice in the picture with the kids his hand was on Julien’s shoulder…gave me a vibe a bad one at that…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣what a freaking JOKE!!! the struggle for followers in “bad examples” is real💀🤣😂🤣
This is all they have at this point. She sees him as a money grab.
---
And she turned off commenting so no one can “spoil the reveal” 😂 lmao she really thinks she’s somebody 😂😂
Yeah, she won’t limit the comments when creepy men are commenting about her children.
---
Also, she wants you to pay the $18 a month to see his bleeping photo. Shut up you scam artist

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so tired of her making it seem like she's dating a celebrity, for God's sakes, it's an average Joe that's probably gonna dump her in a few months. Does she really think she's that important that she's charging people to see his crusty face. Also the pic she just posted with jayden sitting on his lap gives me the creeps. No child should be sitting on a man's lap that you just met four months ago. Like is she fuckin ok!!!! I can't deal with this witch. Hides her ugly man's face but serves her kids on silver platter for all the pedophiles. I dislike her thinking. I swear her brain didn't mature past 21.

• Angry
Nothing screams Narcissistic Mother like your mother having to constantly celebrating that you were born on Mother’s Day x amount of years ago and not your actual BORN DAY.

HeyZuse these kids are F U C K E D.
“I can’t believer you picked ME! MY BODY made you! You’re MINE”. She is so concerning
---
Her always celebrating that Julian was born on Mother’s Day six years ago irks me so much. It’s not his birthday. He wasn’t born six years ago yesterday. He was born six years ago today. His birthday could be on a Thursday and she’ll say he was born x years ago on Mother’s Day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who on earth makes people to pay to see their bfs face?she can’t be serious she isn’t the pope she isn’t a famous celebrity idk who told her she was but has audacity

Tracy nobody cares trust us and ur outta of ur mind acting like a 13 year old as ur a mother get it together

• Haha
And Corey’s just out here taking selfie videos in a car that is most definitely not his .. feeling himself .. while he hasn’t seen his kids in how long? BOTH LOSERS.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She is the worst marketer. Your bf done showed us his face you idiot. He is public. He has a business. His page comes up on the explore page. Why tf would we pay you to show us what we know?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And Corey’s just out here taking selfie videos in a car that is most definitely not his .. feeling himself .. while he hasn’t seen his kids in how long? BOTH LOSERS.
Feeling himself...with a coloured in beard 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If only he would put that much effort into his kids as he does into his beard and receding hairline we wouldn't be here. They are both trash ass parents. If it wasn't for Mr. Clean and Stephen and Tara those kids would be fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine living your life, and not Giving two fucks about a TRASHBAG and her Tony Tights!
IMG_1316.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She barely knows these people and already has the kids around them and touching all over them. Also not to sound weird but she needs to have Skylar cover up more on the top she's starting to "change" and people out there are gross. Protect you kids trash bag.
Sorry if this has been explained I haven’t been on here in ages but why is she covering the kids up? Thanks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.