Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got the settlement for $900,000 he didn’t take that home…taxes…he had that fight in the bar trying to protect a girl…bar was in the neighborhood where I grew up right down the block from the seaport…and let’s not forget douchebag Trevor was worth $400,000 at the time of her Jersey bullshit show…so they had quite a bit of money…when she first got married Christmas was overboard…they both used that money up…Atlantic City, buying tit…posting and bragging in the early days…trashbag!
Could have at least bought a house outright perhaps as an investment. But she just frittered it away on tit. That town house she had actually looked quite big but was that just rented? Probably spent a fortune on that
---
Not shocked. She’s dressed so out of place. Tony too tight has on again, pants that are too tight.

She’s forcing this whole thing. Gross. Also Julian looks hella uncomfy in that picture with all of them.
---
You’ve been with him under 5 months. Girl enough.
At least the girls dresses are more appropriate than the skimpy things she's had them in lately

Reactions: 12
Lord if his pants get any tighter you know for someone that never wanted kids he sure is playing step daddy. Good morning sis since you like to catch up here just post this man already we all know he's ugly already! Looking like Vector from despicable me!!!!
Steph had him be on the end of the photo so they can crop him out. I’m dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do any of yall remember when she was still married to Corey, she would go to these country club events with just the kids. Corey has never been in family photos but this dude is there posing with Corey's kids?? Am I the only who sees something wrong with this?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She seems like a chameleon - always trying to dress and act how the man she is dating would want her to be. It seems this is her "Stepford Wife" era because the hair and the ballgown like attire. One Era was the Timbs (either Crabby or Lil Joey?).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do any of yall remember when she was still married to Corey, she would go to these country club events with just the kids. Corey has never been in family photos but this dude is there posing with Corey's kids?? Am I the only who sees something wrong with this?
Oh no there’s tons wrong with all of this, but if Corey is just going to lay down and take it… what can we do…. I mean this is the same tit she did with Corey… she interjected herself into his family and played auntie of the year with Jordyn until it lost convenience because Skylar came into her life. This is what Tracy does.

She seems like a chameleon - always trying to dress and act how the man she is dating would want her to be. It seems this is her "Stepford Wife" era because the hair and the ballgown like attire. One Era was the Timbs (either Crabby or Lil Joey?).
Narcissist 101.

Reactions: 14
😂☠ dying over the shout out Tracy gives herself from her mother's page. Girl, grow up.
---
Lord if his pants get any tighter you know for someone that never wanted kids he sure is playing step daddy. Good morning sis since you like to catch up here just post this man already we all know he's ugly already! Looking like Vector from despicable me!!!!
If he is 6'3 and tracy is 5'5, why does she need to bend down? She's wearing flats. She looks like she takes after her grandfather with the height.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
No you’re not. It’s very off hand.

Reactions: 13
😂☠ dying over the shout out Tracy gives herself from her mother's page. Girl, grow up.
---

If he is 6'3 and tracy is 5'5, why does she need to bend down? She's wearing flats. She looks like she takes after her grandfather with the height.
Does she really think people are supposed to believe this? Her mom in all the years (9 to be exact) has never once left her this lengthy mother’s day message… but too tights Magee comes into the picture and now she’s getting messages like this?!? 🤣 girl stop it…. Mama ain’t that much of a fool, there’s a reason she made him stand on the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pls raise your hand if you say “yelling” and your tongue does this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
---

Dad and I will forever be here for you…. As long as you don’t marry another Jewish man from Staten Island.. then we’d have to be out again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can we talk about the MAJOR red flag 🚩 that’s him spending Mother’s Day with trashy and her family instead of his own mother?? Aka Tracy’s “mother in law”

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.