Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s in this fantasy world of Corey being the worst father ever. Because he does not financially provide.

I completely understand where a lot of you are coming from trashing him. However, him and that side of the family are the ones who are consistently there for those children. They don’t care about money or name brands. They care about those children’s happiness. They go do kid-like things. They aren’t ponds and they aren’t decorated as little models. There are no sexual poses and the children look genuinely happy.

Tracy, I’m sure has told this guy that Corey is the worst father ever. I wonder if she told him that hat paid for her her electric bill. or that she had weight loss surgery and all these plastic surgeries because she’s so fucked up in the head.

I think it’s just very convenient that when this guy came around and last year with Joey, she pulled the same tit of making the new guy, the children’s father.

I still want Joey’s side of this because now it is nearly a year later and she’s still trashing him.
Tracy should watch what she says and does regarding Corey and family.
It's not hard to find Mr. Everything man 🙄 just like it's not hard to send over something ms. Tracy doesn't want to get out to her new "in laws"
So with that being said, Tracy enjoy your honeymoon with this guy. Take some parenting classes, go to therapy, and stop trashing a man whom you laid with and willingly had 3 kids with. Bc at that point in your adult life, you wanted him. And when life got too hard for you. You ran away and now bad mouth him to anyone willing to listen.
The truth will come out about you.

Reactions: 20
He got the settlement for $900,000 he didn’t take that home…taxes…he had that fight in the bar trying to protect a girl…bar was in the neighborhood where I grew up right down the block from the seaport…and let’s not forget douchebag Trevor was worth $400,000 at the time of her Jersey bullshit show…so they had quite a bit of money…when she first got married Christmas was overboard…they both used that money up…Atlantic City, buying tit…posting and bragging in the early days…trashbag!
It’s not enough to retire off of but it’s a very very sweet down payment on a house. That fact that they never owned a house or an investment property with that kind of money is shocking. Especially during that economic time. Like did they seriously put all that money in their chequing account and swipe it all away?!? I think if Tracy hadn’t disowned her parents during that time Mr. Clean would have given these 2 morons some financial advice. At least buy a house!

I also don’t think Tracy was ever worth $400k. No where close. And In the court ruling you can find from last year about what Corey owes for child support it also says he owes an additional $750 per month in alimony. So Tracy was not making ANY money from her 5 fake jobs.

Reactions: 16
It was a long time ago I looked up what she was worth…but I believe if you still Google what she is worth it will still show $400,000 she doesn’t realize someone can blow her cover there are a lot of receipts out there…

Reactions: 8
Why is she wearing a white dress before memorial day? And give up hiding this guys face! It’s absurd and obviously the people commenting on her IG that they can’t wait to see what he looks like are Bots or Tracy on fake accounts b/c you can easily google and find him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not shocked. She’s dressed so out of place. Tony too tight has on again, pants that are too tight.

She’s forcing this whole thing. Gross. Also Julian looks hella uncomfy in that picture with all of them.
---
You’ve been with him under 5 months. Girl enough.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So for Mother’s Day she posts the mom of the random guy she’s been dating for 4 months. Someone she’s probably met a handful of times, if that, before she posts her own goddamn mother!!!!? That’s fucked up tit from a very fucked up piece of tit individual. Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower she says hold my drink.

Tracy is living in her phone. Literally. Her entire life revolves around Instagram. “All for the gram” doesn’t even begin to describe it. She’s in a delusional universe. She really needs to delete Instagram and focus on her kids, her family and what she’s going to do with the rest of her life. Posting some random woman on Mother’s Day before her own mother and calling her “mother in law” ….. I can’t.

TONY do you see this??! Do these people see her Instagram??? Can they read??? Does her “mother in law” see her posting about who her ex (someone she dated for a hot minute) is sleeping with today. Do they see her posting Tony’s mom before her own? Can’t they read between the lines? She’s a good actress and likes to love bomb people to get what she wants but come on….. does nobody see through this? How stupid can you be?
---
Whose shoes is Julian wearing? He looks like a bleeping clown the poor kid.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Not shocked. She’s dressed so out of place. Tony too tight has on again, pants that are too tight.

She’s forcing this whole thing. Gross. Also Julian looks hella uncomfy in that picture with all of them.
---
The post to Tony’s mom came before Gigi and her nose.
Tony Tights, by faaaaarrrrr you are no prize your self but BOY! RUN!!

she is forcing this whole relationship because as much as she has said she doesn’t want to get married again. allllll this girl wants is the marriage she thinks she deserves. AND more importantly to prove to Corey that “someone” wants a single mom of three

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So for Mother’s Day she posts the mom of the random guy she’s been dating for 4 months. Someone she’s probably met a handful of times, if that, before she posts her own goddamn mother!!!!? That’s fucked up tit from a very fucked up piece of tit individual. Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower she says hold my drink.
I nearly broke my neck getting to Tattle when I saw her post her “mother in law”. Girl! Are you insane?! There’s veggies in my fridge that have been around longer than this relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Nothing screams Narcissistic Mother like your mother having to constantly celebrating that you were born on Mother’s Day x amount of years ago and not your actual BORN DAY.

HeyZuse these kids are F U C K E D.

Reactions: 12
Hard launch of Tony too tight tonight on podcast?

witch you are money grabbing for like
$2 per viewer. I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

---
She is pushing this way to hard I totally agree she’s forcing it so bad

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.