Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ā€œwomanā€ is such a desperado and will do anything to get back on reality TV, do you think sheā€™s trying to change her image to full custody mom of the year in a relationship to get on RHWONJ or some other reality show since the party image hasnā€™t worked? Sheā€™s still broke AF and would not fit in w/ these women.
Nah, they need to bring back Charmed School and put her ass on that. Let Ms. Sharon Osborne take her to school and back a few times. Without being a ā€œvillainā€ sheā€™s very borning to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Trashy, Trashy Trashy!!!!!!!!!!! you do realise your in the honeymoon era!!!!! if it gets to marriage - sorry to disappoint, but it will fail - you will drag out your honeymoon era and act like the happily married couple as you donā€™t (& to self absorbed) to admit everyone was right and you donā€™t want the embarrassment of proving Corey right (remember your big love that you threw under the bus) and making yourself look like the big šŸ¤” you are

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anytime Tracy posts food at home, its her parentā€™s home or her parentā€™s shore house or someone elseā€™s house because someone else made it but she wants to make it look like she did and also I guarantee there are zero groceries in her government housing fridge. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what their school lunches look like. I bet the kids teacherā€™s contemplate calling CPS daily between the dirty clothes and hygiene of the kids and their lunches. Give it a couple years and the evil stepmother will have Jayden doing the laundry and making all the lunches for herself and her siblings while Skylar is out getting her fake nails with Tracy and shopping at Sephora.
---

I just want to clear this up just in case some people donā€™t know. ā€œWeā€ is not tattle. I donā€™t know where it started for Bill and his friends but that is what the ā€œBBā€ stands for in BBworldwide which used to be is Instagram handle. I just looked and he has since changed it. Iā€™m assuming it started in high school. But no idea why his friends thought it was acceptable to call him that and why they continued to call him that for so long.
as someone who grew up in the same town, he was in HS the same time I was. he was a few years younger and the nickname did start in HS or before.

Reactions: 10
So I just put my baby to bed and realized that Jerseylicious is still on demand on E! So Iā€™m watching season 6 (final seasonā€”never finished it when it was airing) and Tracy truly hit the jackpot with Corey! And she really took advantage of him! He was younger and impressionable. She was rude, lazy and entitled about their wedding. He literally wasted all of his settlement money trying to make her happy, giving her the wedding of her dreams. Just sad watching it rn and knowing what happens down the line. Also, forgot how different she looked back then. She looked so much better without all the bleeping lip fillers. She looks horrible but it seems like sheā€™s dissolving her lips maybe or not doing it as much bc they look a little smaller in these most recent pics
IMG_4090.jpeg

Reactions: 15
So I just put my baby to bed and realized that Jerseylicious is still on demand on E! So Iā€™m watching season 6 (final seasonā€”never finished it when it was airing) and Tracy truly hit the jackpot with Corey! And she really took advantage of him! He was younger and impressionable. She was rude, lazy and entitled about their wedding. He literally wasted all of his settlement money trying to make her happy, giving her the wedding of her dreams. Just sad watching it rn and knowing what happens down the line. Also, forgot how different she looked back then. She looked so much better without all the bleeping lip fillers. She looks horrible but it seems like sheā€™s dissolving her lips maybe or not doing it as much bc they look a little smaller in these most recent picsView attachment 2930250
I know that Corey didn't get an astronomical settlement. But if he had someone help him invest his money back then, he could be doing fairly well. Especially if he continued to work in his union. It's honest work and a decent living. It's really a shame.

As far as the honeymoon phase, you are spot on. Tracy thinks outlandish displays of affection and being all over her partners equals love and a strong relationship. Her views on love and healthy relationships is incredibly messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He got $900k, thatā€™s a pretty large sum of money for Tracy to blow through in a short amount of time.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
He got $900k, thatā€™s a pretty large sum of money for Tracy to blow through in a short amount of time.
Oh, I totally agree. I just think that in the grand scheme of things that it's really not that much money. I think Tracy especially thought that she was set for life and could live like one of the housewives.

Reactions: 14
Nearly a million quid and those kids are dressed in ill fitting clothes and shoes, their dad sleeps on a sofa, while she lives off her mum & dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He got the settlement for $900,000 he didnā€™t take that homeā€¦taxesā€¦he had that fight in the bar trying to protect a girlā€¦bar was in the neighborhood where I grew up right down the block from the seaportā€¦and letā€™s not forget douchebag Trevor was worth $400,000 at the time of her Jersey bullshit showā€¦so they had quite a bit of moneyā€¦when she first got married Christmas was overboardā€¦they both used that money upā€¦Atlantic City, buying titā€¦posting and bragging in the early daysā€¦trashbag!

Reactions: 18
He got the settlement for $900,000 he didnā€™t take that homeā€¦taxesā€¦he had that fight in the bar trying to protect a girlā€¦bar was in the neighborhood where I grew up right down the block from the seaportā€¦and letā€™s not forget douchebag Trevor was worth $400,000 at the time of her Jersey bullshit showā€¦so they had quite a bit of moneyā€¦when she first got married Christmas was overboardā€¦they both used that money upā€¦Atlantic City, buying titā€¦posting and bragging in the early daysā€¦trashbag!
The girls birthdays that were over the top. Wanting everything. As tacky as it is. Also someone posted thisā€¦

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy Motherā€™s Day. So is today Julianā€™s actual birthday or the anniversary of his birth bec he was born on Motherā€™s Day lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heā€™s in this fantasy world of Corey being the worst father ever. Because he does not financially provide.

I completely understand where a lot of you are coming from trashing him. However, him and that side of the family are the ones who are consistently there for those children. They donā€™t care about money or name brands. They care about those childrenā€™s happiness. They go do kid-like things. They arenā€™t ponds and they arenā€™t decorated as little models. There are no sexual poses and the children look genuinely happy.

Tracy, Iā€™m sure has told this guy that Corey is the worst father ever. I wonder if she told him that hat paid for her her electric bill. or that she had weight loss surgery and all these plastic surgeries because sheā€™s so fucked up in the head.

I think itā€™s just very convenient that when this guy came around and last year with Joey, she pulled the same tit of making the new guy, the childrenā€™s father.

I still want Joeyā€™s side of this because now it is nearly a year later and sheā€™s still trashing him.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.