Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how Tracy posts about distance and so does Danielle.

Sammy’s gone, OG browz is gone, the other girl is gone (don’t even know who she is). Wonder who the third girl is. Also, hella embarrassing to give OG brows a bday shout out when you block her days later lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You do you, clearly it has worked out for you! 💕

I would hope with 3 young kids —especially one with special needs — that she would be more cautious of who she allows in. Her decisions impact a whole family.

If she has truly experienced past relationship trauma, wouldn’t she be more guarded? If she really has trust issues, wouldn’t she be slower to trust? I think this is just another situation of her contradicting herself because she can’t keep track of her own storytelling.
I agree with all of this. I don’t think she was traumatized, I think she’s embarrassed that she got played PUBLICLY. She’s trying to rewrite history to make Corey look like the only bad person in that relationship knowing damn well she was emotionally & mentally abusive to that man. They’re both wrong but at least he’s keeping quiet about it. This chick never misses a moment to put her private life on blast then throws a tantrum when tit doesn’t go her way and she gets clowned. She thrives off of playing victim and getting sympathy. She admitted to always putting her private life on MySpace, then tv, now social media. She doesn’t know how to live a private & peaceful life, that’s why she can’t keep a man. But this guy seems to be her twin when it comes to attention so maybe he’s the one, and she deserves everything this relationship is about to bring to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree with all of this. I don’t think she was traumatized, I think she’s embarrassed that she got played PUBLICLY. She’s trying to rewrite history to make Corey look like the only bad person in that relationship knowing damn well she was emotionally & mentally abusive to that man. They’re both wrong but at least he’s keeping quiet about it. This chick never misses a moment to put her private life on blast then throws a tantrum when tit doesn’t go her way and she gets clowned. She thrives off of playing victim and getting sympathy. She admitted to always putting her private life on MySpace, then tv, now social media. She doesn’t know how to live a private & peaceful life, that’s why she can’t keep a man. But this guy seems to be her twin when it comes to attention so maybe he’s the one, and she deserves everything this relationship is about to bring to her.
She didn’t care about custody until a man was around. She did this with Joey last year. Hard 3 Tony Too Tight now. It’s really just a joke at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Posting a video of Jayden (who also clearly has a speech impediment like Skylar) saying how she usually gets 60s and 70s but “finally” got a 96…. These things don’t need to be posted

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Posting a video of Jayden (who also clearly has a speech impediment like Skylar) saying how she usually gets 60s and 70s but “finally” got a 96…. These things don’t need to be posted
Because this is her set-up. She’s gonna claim that Tony Tights is such a positive father figure in her life that, that’s why Jayden is getting better grades. 🙄She’s just ridiculously obvious.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Because this is her set-up. She’s gonna claim that Tony Tights is such a positive father figure in her life that, that’s why Jayden is getting better grades. 🙄She’s just ridiculously obvious.
But she is too stupid to realize that is proves she is a horrible mother.

Reactions: 22
Is this how they went to church?? Ain't no way in hell would a Catholic (assuming they are Catholic) church would let them girls and Tracy in like that. At least that's how I was brought up when I was younger...a dress has to be at least to the knee and if it showed your shoulders then you had to wear a sweater or cardigan...whatever there called. And cutouts in a dress we're a hell no! My parents would of slapped me into another universe if I came to church dressed like a mini prostitute.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is this how they went to church?? Ain't no way in hell would a Catholic (assuming they are Catholic) church would let them girls and Tracy in like that. At least that's how I was brought up when I was younger...a dress has to be at least to the knee and if it showed your shoulders then you had to wear a sweater or cardigan...whatever there called. And cutouts in a dress we're a hell no! My parents would of slapped me into another universe if I came to church dressed like a mini prostitute.
I think it’s nice you think they go to church lol

but also same my mother and father would have dragged me by the toes into the house and into a garbage bag I tried to go to church like that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even when the kid is doing good, she’s still finding a way to tit on her. She will never ever be proud of anything Jayden does.
Also, it’s painfully obvious that Skylar and Jayden have speech impediments that should be addressed with an SLP and Speech Therapy but I think Tracy would have a mental breakdown if afterschool revolved around speech, occupational, physical and maybe mental health therapies for her children Tracy gives don’t call me unless they’re dying, even then.. think twice about it vibes.

This part. Anything to make the narrative positive in Too Tight’s favor is what she’s going to do because everyone knows damn well that Tracy is being delusional and playing house with Too Tights and her children… just like she did with Corey and Jordyn that caused people to fill her comments section with how wonderful of a mother she’s going to make…. Looking back, the bar has always been set very low for Tracy.

I’m sorry…what?
Eh, she probably read somewhere in the comments that Tattle has the unedited… so she needed to troll. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went looking yesterday. Couldn’t find anything recent. The last ruling was from May/June 2023. I think it was shared here last summer. What I get from it Tracy was trying to get a bench warrant for Corey to show up to court and visitation taken away for non payment of child support and it was ruled that such action would only hurt the kids and it was in their best interest to not do that. I think it was the same ruling that said Corey was $75,000 in arrears. If now a year later Tracy has managed to have the ruling reversed in her favour I can only assume Corey has made zero attempt n the last 11 months to show up to court and to pay. As much has I hate Tracy and think she is the worst human ever…. And I want to like Corey and I want him to be the better parent…. Corey is trash also. You can’t defend him. He needs to get a real job or 2 jobs! Make good money and handle his business. And all the talk about Tara, there’s nothing she can do. She’s a family member not a parent. It’s out of her hands.
Thanks for researching for me lol

Reactions: 8
Corey will have visitation back by MDW mark my words.
---
Also its weird that she's trying to profit off his photos and telling people when they first had sex....clearly this relationship isn't as deep as she claims.

They want you to spend 18 dollars for that garbage....girl please you'll tell us for free next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember the pic of Joey sitting on Tracy’s ugly velour couch helping Skylar with homework??? Same thing different guy. Hashtag family of 5. The fifth member is interchangeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guess the party is this weekend. I’m saying at her mom’s house. Always is. Let’s see which friends actually show up.

Also, I do know the username of the girl that she’s talking about, but I don’t want to out her for anyone. She’s pretty normal. Tracy is just bleeping psychotic.
Who the duck cares what happened? He’s an ex & you supposedly found love of your life. bleeping let it go.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She posted one of the pics from one of the chicky shoots yesterday. Pink Nighty. It’s now gone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_6112.png

Hippo whale - if you are sOoOo in love with too tights, you wouldn’t be posting about little Joey. Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m R/C I would not in A million years go into a church with all that flesh showing. Only postive thing about the abomination she’s wearing is her arms are coverd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.