Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m R/C I would not in A million years go into a church with all that flesh showing. Only postive thing about the abomination she’s wearing is her arms are coverd.
Me too! 😁 That was the only saving grace for her and Jayden's dresses is that they're arms are covered.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting a video of Jayden (who also clearly has a speech impediment like Skylar) saying how she usually gets 60s and 70s but “finally” got a 96…. These things don’t need to be posted
Also her cutting her off to say “you usually get a 5 out of 6?” Tells me that she doesn’t even know what her grades typically are nor what she’s doing to help them improve beyond “paying attention more”. Tell us you don’t know your kids consistent grades bc you’re not consistently caring for them without telling us.

Reactions: 20
Posting a video of Jayden (who also clearly has a speech impediment like Skylar) saying how she usually gets 60s and 70s but “finally” got a 96…. These things don’t need to be posted
Learning starts at home Trashbag.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2923378View attachment 2923380
She’s has to be talking about this girl. She posted the top pic the other day.
View attachment 2923259Before she deletes!!! She is triggered

why is she still hung up on Crabby if shes in LOVE…. Get a grip girl!!!!!!

Tony Tights - Blink twice if u need help 👀👀
How does she not understand the term 'DATING' ? People she knows will date people she has dated vice versa. Nobody owns anybody and NOBODY OWES HER AN EXPLANATION !!!!

Reactions: 22
“Someone buy my couch”. No one wants your couch with your dirty grubby paws on it and with your children running all over the place get the duck out of here. So you suddenly have money for a couch? Okkkkk.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Someone buy my couch”. No one wants your couch with your dirty grubby paws on it and with your children running all over the place get the duck out of here. So you suddenly have money for a couch? Okkkkk.
I can imagine how many different male DNA is on that couch 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’d never let her unedited unfiltered self be seen!
Also Tony tights YouTube channel is not a reality show
She has been saying this for years. Didn’t she also write a book? She said she was an author 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder why Jayden's gift is in an old shoe box?
Because Tracy likes to send subtle but not so subtle messages. She doesn’t deal with Julian’s teachers… because her parents do… she doesn’t deal with Skylar’s teacher because Skylar probably doesn’t do much to warrant constant contact. Jayden is apparently a C average student…(bet anything there’s an undiagnosed ADHD situation she’s sitting on.. possibly a hearing issue and a definite speech issue) so I’m sure Jayden’s teachers are constantly trying to reach Tracy in regards to Jayden and Tracy doesn’t want to deal with it. So Tracy’s subtle thank you was the bare minimum, while it looks like Sky’s teacher got a bunch of stuff.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Also notice how Trevs not put Gene on the gift tag.
This is just weird to me - and ladies/germs, pls tell me if times have changed but it’s weird to me to put your kids middle name on a gift where they don’t know you as that? I’d never sign things to my daughter’s teachers with her middle name bc she goes by her first name. Middle names (for us) are for family? Personal things. Idk! I may be wrong though but it’s so weird for her to sign something as Skylar James lol
---
protects Tony tights identity but not her kids
Your pic is taking me out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they both got those strong frown lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ALLLLLLL the teachers are “Miss …”. Telling everyone you know nothing about your kids teachers. That’s not a coincidence that not one of the 10 teachers is married. It’s guaranteed Tracy has zero communication with any teacher and never checks her kids homework daily. Keep thinking Jayden usually gets “5 out of 6” whatever that means.

• Haha
Reactions: 14