Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is my theory on how this went down…depressed because everyone was getting paired off…Sam has her career…the one from Brooklyn has her family…Power Matt got a gf he is in love…Matt the Hat has his gf…and Danielle has her boyfriend etc…see why she wants to wrap this up…

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Julian’s ears are pierced. They look like jewel stickers. My 8 year son has stuck them on his ears before and that’s what they look like. But I totally think she would pierce his ears tho without consulting Corey tho. It’s just a matter of time.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Julian’s ears are pierced. They look like jewel stickers. My 8 year son has stuck them on his ears before and that’s what they look like. But I totally think she would pierce his ears tho without consulting Corey tho. It’s just a matter of time.
Didn’t she baptize him without his permission?

Reactions: 16
There's no reason he'd have stick ons bc the girls have their ears pierced

Reactions: 5
Who TF does she think she is? Getting julians ears pierced at 5 and not consulting with his father, his ACTUAL FATHER, not Tony Tights
Doesn’t matter what age he is. It’s not 1993 why is she getting his ears pierced. No one does this anymore, does she think she’s going to start the trend again? I don’t think so. What’s next taking the girls to get woman stamps 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
IMG_0910.jpeg
Before she deletes!!! She is triggered

why is she still hung up on Crabby if shes in LOVE…. Get a grip girl!!!!!!

Tony Tights - Blink twice if u need help 👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Girllllssss get on that inspector gadget tit and find out who she is referring to!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2923259Before she deletes!!! She is triggered

I feel like this is about Little Joey for some reason. For someone so immersed in this deep love that people would write stories about .. a tidbit odd to be THIS pressed over an ex 🤭 mind you, no one’s claimed you for yearssss to boot so all this over a man who treated you like the side you clearly were? Shewwww.. I wonder how Tony Tights feels about this. I’ve been w my hubs going on a decade and you could NEVER bother me w news about my ex and who he was hooking up with that’d phase me once I met him 🤣 expose the cracks in the foundation already, Tracy. We’re ready 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree, this is def Joey!! First of all, can she claim him as an ex if he never claimed her at all?

also, let’s cross reference last years summer pix with girls she no longer hang with and we have a case! Could it be Sammy………..

• Haha
I agree, this is def Joey!! First of all, can she claim him as an ex if he never claimed her at all?

also, let’s cross reference last years summer pix with girls she no longer hang with and we have a case! Could it be Sammy………..
I totally forgot about Little Joey 😂😂🤣

• Haha
View attachment 2923259Before she deletes!!! She is triggered

I still can’t get my head around a late 30s so called woman refering to her self and other women as Girls
and don’t look I’m my direction in summer. its odd

• Haha
Now it’s 5? Man her fourever tattoo and the braille tattoo are gonna need to be covered.
I’m not just saying this bc I don’t like the girl.. but this is TRULY too much and SO off-putting so soon in a relationship.. You’re a FAMILY of 5 now???? Not even 6 months in and you’re a whole family. Wow. I would seriously runnnn if I was TT. Love bombing might work on a 14 year old (when you mentally stopped growing) but doing this with a 43 year old man is so weird. If this is always her MO, I get why no one’s claimed her or taken her seriously. Why would they? When she gives everything without them earning anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
First off. Who meets someone a day after talking? Are you not worried about who they are as a person? They could murder you.
And then you introduce the kids to someone you JUST MET? And allow him to talk to your middle daughter alone in a room? TF!
witch is so worried about this busted ass manboy and her need to be dixked down and wanted over actually being a bleeping parent to those kids she wanted so badly.
Cps is knocking. Answer the bleeping door Tracy
I… I married my one night stand after 6 weeks. My first ever one night stand and I married him. 19 years later, still going strong.

however, this is Tracy. She just likes dick. Whatever dick she can get, so she obviously be desperate,
---
Tara made a comment that when jayden has melt downs, Corey is the only one she'll listen too.
poor baby. I’d love to adopt Jayden. Let the kid flourish. I bet you ANY money, that kid wouldn’t be so ‘100mph’ like she is now, with structure, love and guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is some tit she is laying thick…what is the hurry…he really needs to open his eyes…there is no one I follow or know that acts out their relationship on social media…any social media…She is really sick in the head.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.