Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted 2 back-to-back pictures of Julian on her stories and forgot to photoshop his rotted teeth out of the 2nd one. Anyone who photoshops their kids is a pure lunatic.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How many more Dollar Store mugs must those teachers endure? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Seriously so many dollar store items that I’m not saying that the dollar store is a bad thing but it’s unnecessary. Also, she got the nurse something for teachers week bleeping weird.

• Haha
When he came on he said he just said his prayers before going to bed and prayed that he was ready to start dating again and about an hour later he got an alert for a message on bumble and it was her. Totally busted her for lying, saying he messaged her first 😂

Putting it all together she swiped on bumble on January 3rd and met him in person the next day for coffee. She said a month later she wanted to bring him to a party, but her kids were going to be at that party so she called Corey to let him know because she’s nice even though she doesn’t need to give him that courtesy since you know, he doesn’t give her what he is suppose to, of course she threw in child support. So a month later would’ve been the Super Bowl party that at her parents house. The best part is, she says that she doesn’t want to post him or his family because of all the publicity. She posts his parents. I can’t believe she actually said publicity. Lmao
Bumble only allows women to initiate was my understanding. So she definitely messaged first . Also they've only been dating 4 months and she is moving so freaking fast! Her and Roberto barely last 4 months. I knew she couldn't keep it to herself for long !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is alllll about little Joey. Also am I imagining seeing her post about someone dressing up as the grinch? Didn’t little Joey do that?? Prob deleted it bc it was obvious but GIRLLLL.. little Joey never even claimed you 👏🏽 worry about ya manzzzz who loves you so rightly. So weird to do this about a situationship a year later boo 🤣🥲

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is just weird to me - and ladies/germs, pls tell me if times have changed but it’s weird to me to put your kids middle name on a gift where they don’t know you as that? I’d never sign things to my daughter’s teachers with her middle name bc she goes by her first name. Middle names (for us) are for family? Personal things. Idk! I may be wrong though but it’s so weird for her to sign something as Skylar James lol
---

Your pic is taking me out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they both got those strong frown lines.
i think the Gene as been left off the tag to hurt the Eps! Which just makes her look a moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The bar is in hell and they still manage to go lower. He is so pathetic for even agreeing to this.
---
Also, I think people are reading too deeply into not having Gene on Jayden’s gift tags, Julian’s doesn’t have his middle name either.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow the petty show we are watching…who does this??? She is calculated I have to give her that but this is ridiculous and yes I cannot believe this dumbass is going along with it…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow the petty show we are watching…who does this??? She is calculated I have to give her that but this is ridiculous and yes I cannot believe this dumbass is going along with it…
Her obsession with Joey is ridiculous. Wasn’t he tutoring her children last year? At all the family parties? F Cove?

She protects the men she is with more than her own children. That’s bleeping pathetic.

Reactions: 18
Seriously so many dollar store items that I’m not saying that the dollar store is a bad thing but it’s unnecessary. Also, she got the nurse something for teachers week bleeping weird.
Teacher Appreciation Week and Nurse’s Week are the same week. Not ironic at all that the 2 most under appreciated Women dominated professions share a week.

Reactions: 18
Teacher Appreciation Week and Nurse’s Week are the same week. Not ironic at all that the 2 most under appreciated Women dominated professions share a week.
I was not aware I knew it was nurses week. I just figured she had no idea that nurses were not teaching her kid.

Reactions: 7
I was not aware I knew it was nurses week. I just figured she had no idea that nurses were not teaching her kid.
I’ll give you a pass cause… considering how she only recently started showing face at Julian’s school… it’s very plausible she’d think the school nurse was a teacher too. 🤣

• Haha
Bumble only allows women to initiate was my understanding. So she definitely messaged first . Also they've only been dating 4 months and she is moving so freaking fast! Her and Roberto barely last 4 months. I knew she couldn't keep it to herself for long !
I refuse to listen to the podcast, but someone here confirmed that he said on the podcast that “she” messaged him. That sounds pretty desperate to me! I wonder what happened to “all the men in her DM’s” she’s a pathetic compulsive loser!
IMG_9217.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see Sammy’s there. She’s right about one thing they’ll always be friends. Because birds of a feather…. Any of those friends that can sit idly by and watch her TraCasey Anthony those kids, are just as big of pieces of tit that she is; as is her low life family.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.