Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually looks like a cheap blow up doll from the reject pile šŸ¤” šŸ¤” šŸ¤”
FYI so what if a girl you knew has hooked up with your EX get over it bitter betty - You clearly cannot be that in love with TT if your still thinking of your ex with another woman. Like we keep telling you bro THEY ALL UPGRADE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She also no longer follows the ogbrowz girl anymore so that's 2 lmao šŸ¤£
well ogbrowz has a degree, is 100% italian, takes better boudoir photos, looks 100% better then Trashy, classy - if itā€™s her who can blame Joey UPGRADE

• Haha
IMG_8750.png

No work lunch? Aww did Trev fired for not being a good influencer and bringing in clients to account for all her free services

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2923259Before she deletes!!! She is triggered

why is she still hung up on Crabby if shes in LOVEā€¦. Get a grip girl!!!!!!

Tony Tights - Blink twice if u need help šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
And this folks is a 36 year old ā€œmotherā€ of three posting sh*t like this. Then in an hour she will post a quote about being an unbothered person. I canā€™t she seriously needs help. And theyā€™re blocked why bother posting that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well ogbrowz has a degree, is 100% italian, takes better boudoir photos, looks 100% better then Trashy, classy - if itā€™s her who can blame Joey UPGRADE
And is physically, younger, but mentally older.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2923378View attachment 2923380
Sheā€™s has to be talking about this girl. She posted the top pic the other day.
Does anyone know the IG of the girl in the green bikini? Curious if sheā€™s posting herself with little Joey. ogbrowz seems to be the girl with the black jacket. He probably hooked up with both of them lmao! I donā€™t blame him, theyā€™re both miles above Trashbag in the looks department.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not just saying this bc I donā€™t like the girl.. but this is TRULY too much and SO off-putting so soon in a relationship.. Youā€™re a FAMILY of 5 now???? Not even 6 months in and youā€™re a whole family. Wow. I would seriously runnnn if I was TT. Love bombing might work on a 14 year old (when you mentally stopped growing) but doing this with a 43 year old man is so weird. If this is always her MO, I get why no oneā€™s claimed her or taken her seriously. Why would they? When she gives everything without them earning anything.
these were my same thoughts, who does a boudoir photo shoot for someone they met 2months ago. Itā€™s no wonder why no one stays, she offers EVERYTHING within 1 day of knowing her.

Blowfish literally started with the Duff and worked his way up. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
not for nothing if youā€™re in a relationship where youā€™re considering him to be stepdaddy and youā€™re considering getting married after you said that you were never getting married again you really should not be concerned with who your ex is doing. This is just more proof that she is mentally stunted.

I donā€™t think she ever actually worked there. I think it was a farce cause everyone asked her if she worked. šŸ¤£

I had time to kill and listened to the podcast. So much is off about this ā€œrelationshipā€
One thing i found funny, which i donā€™t think has been mentioned here, is Jessica asking about tony tights birthday . She had no idea it recently passed. Sounded totally surprised. So she clearly doesnā€™t follow Tracy on social media & they must not speak that often because ya know Tracy was telling anyone who would listen about them waking the NYC streets together and the bday dinner w her parents. Like how did Jess not know about any of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had time to kill and listened to the podcast. So much is off about this ā€œrelationshipā€
One thing i found funny, which i donā€™t think has been mentioned here, is Jessica asking about tony tights birthday . She had no idea it recently passed. Sounded totally surprised. So she clearly doesnā€™t follow Tracy on social media & they must not speak that often because ya know Tracy was telling anyone who would listen about them waking the NYC streets together and the bday dinner w her parents. Like how did Jess not know about any of that?
I think Jessica lowley doesnā€™t like Tracy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bc jessica is too busy working a full time job and being a hands on mother to her two daughters

Reactions: 16
itā€™s super interesting how Sammi has very much faded away and now Tracy is all about Julie being her bff. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
itā€™s super interesting how Sammi has very much faded away and now Tracy is all about Julie being her bff. šŸ™„
Julie is the homebody friend. Since Too Tights is a homebody, Tracy needs to learn how to be a homebodyā€¦ so sheā€™s been leeching onto Julie so she can try to emulate it with Too Tights.

Sammy out there catching flights over feelings sheā€™s probably relieved she hasnā€™t seen or dealt with Tracy for a while. Donā€™t forget, Tracy tried to keep Julie and Sammy pinned against each other so she wouldnā€™t become odd person out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Iā€¦ I married my one night stand after 6 weeks. My first ever one night stand and I married him. 19 years later, still going strong.
You do you, clearly it has worked out for you! šŸ’•

I would hope with 3 young kids ā€”especially one with special needs ā€” that she would be more cautious of who she allows in. Her decisions impact a whole family.

If she has truly experienced past relationship trauma, wouldnā€™t she be more guarded? If she really has trust issues, wouldnā€™t she be slower to trust? I think this is just another situation of her contradicting herself because she canā€™t keep track of her own storytelling.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.