Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times you’re gonna mention you have full custody. Also partying for a friends birthday that’s bullshit. You point-blank said you liked party and he likes to stay in.
So, are you telling us that you weren't fully focused on your family before Tony Tights and this alleged full custody lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many times you’re gonna mention you have full custody. Also partying for a friends birthday that’s bullshit. You point-blank said you liked party and he likes to stay in.
This relationship will not last!! She’s loves to party and he loves to stay in!!! Major red 🚩

unless she’s willing to sacrifice all that like her friend Julie when she married Ron

Reactions: 13
So some takeaways from that episode that haven’t seen mentioned yet:
1. As alwayssss - the fake accent. It is SO cringe she out of the clear blue says “sho nuff” and “heaaa we go”. Like you said it yourself, you are from the SUBURBS, you sound like an absolute idiot. No one believes it and it comes and goes. Stop being so goofy.
2. Her whole spiel about his mom thinking “she didn’t think she had another chance at this” meaning being a grandma again FOUR MONTHS after her son met someone is a wildddd statement to make. Acting as though her presence in his moms life was this gift to “re-do” grandparenthood which going by the “spread” she put out for those kids — all the red dye and paper plates seemed like not v eager to be hosting her bratty rabid kids.
3. Her legitimately and so seriously saying “I’m the cheerleader and he’s the tech” at 40s door is a low so pathetic and below hells basement, idk what else to say. Tracy, you have not “been” a cheerleader in DECADES and even when you were, you weren’t even the best. No state champs, hell, no local competition anywhere. You clapped your cankles at HP and called it a day. To still identify as a high school age cheerleader is all the confirmation I needed to know you’re *seriously* mentally stunted.
4. Saying that “people write stories about us” FOUR MONTHS IN is outrageous. Absolutely insanity. She is so absolutely DELUSIONAL it’s scary. To be claiming in your very very very early relationship that things are so ideal is NORMAL — this is not indicative of some great love. Talk to me in 30 YEARS. 4 months 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cannot. No ones writing sh*# about a woman who gave up on her marriage and husband during the lowest point in his life and now weaponize his children against him and then met some equally pathetic loser on a dating app and bringing him to your low income housing. Absolutely NO ONE.
5. ViBacious is not a word you absolute twit.
6. If you’re his first white girl, he’ll quickly find out why that is and he’ll jet.

That was SO embarrassing, so cringeworthy and so pathetic. She’s truly hit a new low and I’m here for all of it 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn’t listen to the podcast, so major thanks to the girlies who took it for the team and did.
Few take aways:
1- Tracy proved once again, a man comes before her children and the main goal is to push Corey out of the picture completely.
2- It’s super convenient that Too Tights came into the picture and now you’re talking how you have the kids “Full Time” and it was a “Judge’s decision” while simultaneously saying that the kids call Too Tights daily (🚩) to tell them about their day.
3- I know for a fact my dad would have been busting faces if I had even hinted at my mom’s current squeeze “disciplines” me because my mom lets him. (Major 🚩)
4- Fully believe that Too Tights hasn’t figured out his way out of this situation yet.
5- She claims she was in a deep depression last year…. She literally claims this every time she does not have a man entering her psychotic stage 5 clinger behavior. She wouldn’t know depression even if it was dropped on her doorstep in a SHEIN package.
6- Bringing the kids around his parents and acting like they’re the new grandparents… pretty sure raised some alarms for his parents.
7- the Nickname French came from tattle… give us credit where credit is due 😉
8- Bringing up Hat is creepy… but still convinced homeboy was never real and that he was a wham bam thank you ma’am.
9- Don’t believe Corey gave his blessing, I think Corey doesn’t know the full extent of too tights involvement.
10- Sounds like she is still mentally stunted when it comes to relationships and this is just entertainment to him.

I’ll be impressed if this relationship makes it to September.

Reactions: 21
So she either had Julian’s ears pierced or she put fake stick on ones in. I bet she didn’t consult Corey on getting his ears pierced

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I didn’t listen to the podcast, so major thanks to the girlies who took it for the team and did.
Few take aways:
1- Tracy proved once again, a man comes before her children and the main goal is to push Corey out of the picture completely.
2- It’s super convenient that Too Tights came into the picture and now you’re talking how you have the kids “Full Time” and it was a “Judge’s decision” while simultaneously saying that the kids call Too Tights daily (🚩) to tell them about their day.
3- I know for a fact my dad would have been busting faces if I had even hinted at my mom’s current squeeze “disciplines” me because my mom lets him. (Major 🚩)
4- Fully believe that Too Tights hasn’t figured out his way out of this situation yet.
5- She claims she was in a deep depression last year…. She literally claims this every time she does not have a man entering her psychotic stage 5 clinger behavior. She wouldn’t know depression even if it was dropped on her doorstep in a SHEIN package.
6- Bringing the kids around his parents and acting like they’re the new grandparents… pretty sure raised some alarms for his parents.
7- the Nickname French came from tattle… give us credit where credit is due 😉
8- Bringing up Hat is creepy… but still convinced homeboy was never real and that he was a wham bam thank you ma’am.
9- Don’t believe Corey gave his blessing, I think Corey doesn’t know the full extent of too tights involvement.
10- Sounds like she is still mentally stunted when it comes to relationships and this is just entertainment to him.

I’ll be impressed if this relationship makes it to September.
She's definitely not his first white girl @NoseyRosie2000..... I'm old enough to remember when he was very, very much in love with a white girl lmaoooo but I'm waiting for someone to bring up when they talked about him disciplining Jayden and those mean nasty hyena witches had the audacity to laugh like the actual bullies they are saying something along the lines of "no one tries to pull Jayden to the side and talk to her"... It really blew my mind and said everything we need to know about how she /they treat that poor child. I seriously couldn't believe they were cackling at THAT... bravo Trash, you just proved all our suspicions about what a tit mother you are have been accurate AF

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She's definitely not his first white girl @NoseyRosie2000..... I'm old enough to remember when he was very, very much in love with a white girl lmaoooo but I'm waiting for someone to bring up when they talked about him disciplining Jayden and those mean nasty hyena witches had the audacity to laugh like the actual bullies they are saying something along the lines of "no one tries to pull Jayden to the side and talk to her"... It really blew my mind and said everything we need to know about how she /they treat that poor child. I seriously couldn't believe they were cackling at THAT... bravo Trash, you just proved all our suspicions about what a tit mother you are have been accurate AF
This!!!!! My heart broke for that little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Won’t they have the alleged ruling listed somewhere? Not sure in NJ courts you have this

Reactions: 6
Tara made a comment that when jayden has melt downs, Corey is the only one she'll listen too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tara made a comment that when jayden has melt downs, Corey is the only one she'll listen too.
Probably because of the way Tracy handles the meltdowns. I mean after all she’s been blaming Jayden for everything since she could talk. I’m sure Tracy’s father and brothers can calm Jayden down too. It just doesn’t sit right that she allowed a man that barely knows the kids to take said child into another room and discipline her… because say that discipline wasn’t verbal and it was physical, Tracy’s been teaching those kids that Snitches Get Stitches forever…. so would Jayden even say anything to that regard? Would Tracy even believe her? Those children need actual counseling, there is only so much Tara can do when her hands get tied way too frequently because of the way Tracy is handling things.

The way Tracy touts this full time narrative, considering we established through pattern of behavior that Wednesdays into Thursday was visiting day… that full time narrative sounds a little more like she got them back full time, not Corey has no weekend visitation full time. If that makes any sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Because Corey in their eyes is their safe space and respect him, but he has thrown all that out the window to sit on the couch and not fight for them. He is not stepping up and giving them what they need. Who f*ing cares if it is a tough fight, with no money and an uphill battle? He needs to stop making excuses and either step up and fight like hell or just sign over his rights without any say in what happens to those kids. You dont get to be parent by never being around. We say the same exact thing about T-Bone going out and partying and leaving her kids with her parents all the time, but Corey does the same thing, leaving the kids to be abused by T-Bone and not doing anything to fix the situation. They have all talked for years. I remember when I was having conversations with him and trying to get him help, giving him resources. That was years ago. He has had enough time to get his big boy pants on a be a parent. The Eps seem to be a lot of talk and no action. They have more than enough to bring to court, but they keep saying it's not time yet. The reason T-Bone isnt scared of them or their threats is because they never actually pull through.

Reactions: 18
Im sorry but this just seems SO inappropriate, i would neverrrrrr let my child dress like this NOR teach how to pose like this. She’s such a bad example even to her own kids!!!! Enabling this behavior will have consequences in the future.. Jayden is just a child screaming for love and attention 😔it heartbreaking to see all this all unfold on SM for everyone to see. Those kids need HELP, how can no one around her see this!!! How can a judge grant her full custody of these innocent children? Judge is probably a friend of a friend to drunken papa Maloney👎🏻 those children are so exposed it’s scary!

Tracy is a disgraceful human PERIOD!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Won’t they have the alleged ruling listed somewhere? Not sure in NJ courts you have this
I went looking yesterday. Couldn’t find anything recent. The last ruling was from May/June 2023. I think it was shared here last summer. What I get from it Tracy was trying to get a bench warrant for Corey to show up to court and visitation taken away for non payment of child support and it was ruled that such action would only hurt the kids and it was in their best interest to not do that. I think it was the same ruling that said Corey was $75,000 in arrears. If now a year later Tracy has managed to have the ruling reversed in her favour I can only assume Corey has made zero attempt n the last 11 months to show up to court and to pay. As much has I hate Tracy and think she is the worst human ever…. And I want to like Corey and I want him to be the better parent…. Corey is trash also. You can’t defend him. He needs to get a real job or 2 jobs! Make good money and handle his business. And all the talk about Tara, there’s nothing she can do. She’s a family member not a parent. It’s out of her hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im sorry but this just seems SO inappropriate, i would neverrrrrr let my child dress like this NOR teach how to pose like this. She’s such a bad example even to her own kids!!!! Enabling this behavior will have consequences in the future.. Jayden is just a child screaming for love and attention 😔it heartbreaking to see all this all unfold on SM for everyone to see. Those kids need HELP, how can no one around her see this!!! How can a judge grant her full custody of these innocent children? Judge is probably a friend of a friend to drunken papa Maloney👎🏻 those children are so exposed it’s scary!

Tracy is a disgraceful human PERIOD!!!
And had the audacity to tell Jayden to pose LESS.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For someone who’s so in love and in a great relationship, she still has all the time in the world to post 46797654 times a day. She posts memes and stories about her man than she actually shows being with him.

Reactions: 12
So she either had Julian’s ears pierced or she put fake stick on ones in. I bet she didn’t consult Corey on getting his ears pierced
Based on Tara's response. No. No she didn't ask or tell him in advance. Tracy does what Tracy wants she doesn't care who it hurts.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.