Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮 I felt like I was in junior high, listening to the high school kids talk about their first boyfriend. She is disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s dragging this out for money. She was never going to show his photos. This is going to be dragged out for another episode. I don’t even know how they still have this podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Final Recap:

-He used to own businesses and "retired" from that to do camera stuff. (not sure how he makes money)

-They cant stay away from each other since they met. He thought she was just going to be a good time.

-Tracy's annoying baby voice is comes in and out during this episode (really annoying)

-He loves her kids?! He just met them!! And the kids call him for everything and tell him everything. Like isn't that something they would want to do with their dad? He also mentioned that he disciplines the kids and they dont act out when hes around. WTF Tracy said they listen to him and he gives them "structure" WTFFFFFFFFFF

-Shes already saying that his mom is excited to have the kids around because all her grandkids are grown. So now what, are these kids calling her grandma!!!

-Hes been broken up with his ex less than a year. And prayed to god for Tracy and received a message from bumble saying he matched with her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: IDK why but i feel like they met through her friend Sam

-He said Tracy said "I Love You" first after a week. Again STAGE 5 CLINGER

-He loves her Fred Flintstone feet.

-She's pushing the "I'm the easiest GF" shtick on him and have him agree.

-She only posted him because she wanted all the guys to stay out of her DMs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

-IDK I get the vibe hes not feeling her like shes feeling him, but i might be wrong.

This is all just her publicly building out her nonexistent fantasy life. Like “omg I have struggled SO MUCH in life and look what’s finally happening to me”. Showing this type of “payout” is just another way for her to play the victim. It’s all smoke and mirrors. She’s building a RomCom life for her FOLLOWERS, not an actual good life for her CHILDREN.

First off. Who meets someone a day after talking? Are you not worried about who they are as a person? They could murder you.
And then you introduce the kids to someone you JUST MET? And allow him to talk to your middle daughter alone in a room? TF!
witch is so worried about this busted ass manboy and her need to be dixked down and wanted over actually being a bleeping parent to those kids she wanted so badly.
Cps is knocking. Answer the bleeping door Tracy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
2nd half:

-She was all over him 10 minutes after meeting him (stage 5 clinger)

-He lives 2 hours away and wanted to meet her again the next day, and they met at the mall. They saw each other 3 days in a row and decided to start dating after that. Again WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

-She told Corey about the relationship and told him she wanted the kids to meet him. She said she was scared to mention it to Corey because he gave her problems in the past with other men.

-She said she introduced the kids to him at a party and the kids automatically loved him. LOL Of course she claims Jayden had a temper tantrum and he asked Trashbag if he could take her aside to another ROOM to talk to her and she allowed that. WTF He just met your kids and you are allowing him to privately talk to her??????? This witch is an ASSHOLE

-They keep mentioning “Hat” and how he taught Trashbag how to speak and not argue.
Just a thought - could Corey be in a relationship???

Reactions: 9
First off. Who meets someone a day after talking? Are you not worried about who they are as a person? They could murder you.
And then you introduce the kids to someone you JUST MET? And allow him to talk to your middle daughter alone in a room? TF!
witch is so worried about this busted ass manboy and her need to be dixked down and wanted over actually being a bleeping parent to those kids she wanted so badly.
The call is literally coming from inside the house
---
Just a thought - could Corey be in a relationship???
Broke men shouldn't be dating. That's just my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, the podcast just gives more reasons why I call her TraCASEY Anthony. Because she couldn’t give a tit less about those kids or their well being. The good Mom posts etc are nothing more than her Narcissistic attention seeking. She is a TEXBOOK Narcissist. Love Bombing is the # 1 trait of a narcissist and she lets us all know she did it week one; plus the fact that she is a pathological liar. One of her reply posts on IG implied she was in a relationship with him for a year. And now the truth comes out that it’s less than six months.
I fear for the safety of those poor kids and the kids they deal with because their poor behavior is going to escalate. All reflective of her and her low life trash family.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m getting reboundish or validation type of relationship from him - something where he can get some sex and cute vibes but once tit hits the fan, he will hit the road. I give it a year (maybe).

I legit get second hand embarrassment with her blocking out this guys face. Just don’t bleeping post pictures with him in it. She looks like an idiot.
She wants to protect this guys identity but refuses to protect her own kids from the pedophiles of the internet. No problem posting her girls in the tightest clothes, kissing her son like he’s her boyfriend. AND now she had her daughter taking videos of her and this guy being all lovey dovey. There’s seriously something wrong with her.

there’s a million other ways to be an influencer and build a platform…this isn’t it.

Reactions: 26
I’m getting reboundish or validation type of relationship from him - something where he can get some sex and cute vibes but once tit hits the fan, he will hit the road. I give it a year (maybe).
They won't make it to Labour day.

Reactions: 8
They won't make it to Labour day.
The only reason it’s lasted this long is because they live so far apart. No way he would deal with that stage five clinger tit every day, if they were always together.

Reactions: 22
In regard to his post and I hate loath that I’m doing this but that’s 10 years ago, ten. Besides trash bag most humans do grow up and mature

I cringe at my old fb posts but I also use them to remind myself of growth

never make Me defend one of these people again lol

• Haha
How many times you’re gonna mention you have full custody. Also partying for a friends birthday that’s bullshit. You point-blank said you liked party and he likes to stay in.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trash does!!!! anything that pays her attention and has something dangling between the legs she is there. Pretty sad and pathetic really

Reactions: 8
How many times you’re gonna mention you have full custody. Also partying for a friends birthday that’s bullshit. You point-blank said you liked party and he likes to stay in.
More like when she’s single, she will rather go party than be w/ her kids and when she’s in a “relationship” she would rather be w/ “her man” than be w/ her kids. And if she does have full custody it’s definitely not by choice b/c she definitely would have been posting how she’s fighting for full custody which she never has done.

this podcast gave off vibes that he likes the idea of her and she totally took this thing to a level like no other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.