Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so who wants to chip in and pay for this trash? I mean we all know what he looks like. I can’t believe she has followers pay to see photos of them together. Like this was an actual idea that 2 grown women with children came up with?

insane.
You get never before seen blurred pics lmao for $2 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Here we go ladies. Let see how many lies we can find:

-She claims she was in a bad depression last year and didn't think she would recover.

-she protects his face for safety and security from the psychopaths of the world.(it's funny she doesn't protect her children from the pedophiles of this world.)

- She claims she calls him french because he has french bulldogs and her little cousins told her he looks like french montana. And people tell him that all the time.🙄

- She claims she met him on bumble. All he had to do was send her a compliment, and that's what did it. They talked on the phone 5 hours on the first day. Where the duck are your kids!

- She kissed him the minute she saw him. She said she jumped in his car and kissed him immediately. (I'm sorry I feel like that's kind of creeping but that's just my opinion).

- They met at Starbucks for the first time.So we all know that cup she posted back in january/ february was the first time they met.

- She states, he's 6 foot 3 and a big guy. If he's 6' 3 wtf height is she??? They are almost the same size. Lmaaooo

Taking a break from listening. Will post more soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lord who's gonna tell poor bower that he doesn't even like kids and she will never ruin her botched body!!!!View attachment 2919461
Yeah because bringing more innocent lives in to her one woman show would absolutely create a closer unbreakable family.
Can you imagine the chaos the future kid(s) would endure from the older ones who would be jealous of them? And the total neglect the babies would suffer from a narcissistic mother?
FFS her followers are as childish as she is and live in the same fantasy world.

Reactions: 13

-She claims she was in a bad depression last year and didn't think she would recover.

-she protects his face for safety and security from the psychopaths of the world.(it's funny she doesn't protect her children from the pedophiles of this world.)

- She claims she calls him french because he has french bulldogs and her little cousins told her he looks like french montana. And people tell him that all the time.🙄

- She claims she met him on bumble. All he had to do was send her a compliment, and that's what did it. They talked on the phone 5 hours on the first day. Where the duck are your kids!

- She kissed him the minute she saw him. She said she jumped in his car and kissed him immediately. (I'm sorry I feel like that's kind of creeping but that's just my opinion).

- They met at Starbucks for the first time.So we all know that cup she posted back in january/ february was the first time they met.

- She states, he's 6 foot 3 and a big guy. If he's 6' 3 wtf height is she??? They are almost the same size. Lmaaooo

She really isn't the brightest.
As for protecting a 43 year old man over protecting 3 children is a wild concept.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

You’re doing God’s work, thank you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
nails on a chalkboard listening to that! Why must Hat always be brought up(like he was at the end). Either she’s still not over Corey or she REALLY is obsessed with Hat. Not for nothing Tony TooTights looks like a Section 8 version of Hat, just like her housing😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The more she talks about Hat the more I think it’s made up. The podcast is about her current TruE LoVe and she was talking about Hat and her exes.
She said she called Corey to tell him Tony Tights was going to meet the kids and he gave her his blessing. She said she cared about that but HAD to throw in he doesn't pay child support.
She said we will find the girls in their room talking to tony tights on the phone bc they wanna tell him about their day 🥴. She sounded so desperate, he kept saying he told her a bunch of times he didn’t want to rush into anything but she grabbed him and kissed him day 1 and shes talking about engagements and marriage 😂
She said her dad Papa Maloney isnt a handy man and can’t change a light bulb (he calls FRENCH for that stuff!) BUT he can GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE. (Que the CEO IF DELTA) and she said something about him being involved with getting Julian in his school. Tracy has to have him help her turn her phone on bc he’s smart with technology. 🥴 and she first was intrigued by him bc he had a camera so she thought would have a personal photographer.
She PROTECTS HIM & HIS SAFTEY by not posting him BUT she the way she posts her children, make it make make sense.
Idk but I got the vibe she is laying it on wayyyyy thick. He did say he said he couldn't wait to say I love you to her 🙄 BUT she said it first in a drunk TEXT (surprised, anyone??)

She parties a lot and he likes to stay home, he will prob get over that real quick.

OF COURSE she told a story how Jayden was being difficult and she couldn’t control her meltdown (as per usual) and HE calmed her down like the first time he met her!? Like Tracy just allowed this new man to take Jayden aside so she didn't have to “deal” with her least favorite child.
He said they have only spent time together at night together 3 or 4 times bc she has KiDs at Night and is a MOM!!!! 😴😴🙄🙄🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
2nd half:

-She was all over him 10 minutes after meeting him (stage 5 clinger)

-He lives 2 hours away and wanted to meet her again the next day, and they met at the mall. They saw each other 3 days in a row and decided to start dating after that. Again WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

-She told Corey about the relationship and told him she wanted the kids to meet him. She said she was scared to mention it to Corey because he gave her problems in the past with other men.

-She said she introduced the kids to him at a party and the kids automatically loved him. LOL Of course she claims Jayden had a temper tantrum and he asked Trashbag if he could take her aside to another ROOM to talk to her and she allowed that. WTF He just met your kids and you are allowing him to privately talk to her??????? This witch is an ASSHOLE

-They keep mentioning “Hat” and how he taught Trashbag how to speak and not argue.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is way out there…he is a geek…he is going to find out real soon this witch is off her rocker…I don’t see this long term… stanger things have happened…this cringe 😬 is worse than Tom Brady’s roast on Netflix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He didn't seem that enthusiastic 🤣 I have a feeling that Her not posting him there’s some other reasonings and he will get tired of it.

Reactions: 13

When he came on he said he just said his prayers before going to bed and prayed that he was ready to start dating again and about an hour later he got an alert for a message on bumble and it was her. Totally busted her for lying, saying he messaged her first 😂

Putting it all together she swiped on bumble on January 3rd and met him in person the next day for coffee. She said a month later she wanted to bring him to a party, but her kids were going to be at that party so she called Corey to let him know because she’s nice even though she doesn’t need to give him that courtesy since you know, he doesn’t give her what he is suppose to, of course she threw in child support. So a month later would’ve been the Super Bowl party that at her parents house. The best part is, she says that she doesn’t want to post him or his family because of all the publicity. She posts his parents. I can’t believe she actually said publicity. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The more she talks about Hat the more I think it’s made up. The podcast is about her current TruE LoVe and she was talking about Hat and her exes.
She said she called Corey to tell him Tony Tights was going to meet the kids and he gave her his blessing. She said she cared about that but HAD to throw in he doesn't pay child support.
She said we will find the girls in their room talking to tony tights on the phone bc they wanna tell him about their day 🥴. She sounded so desperate, he kept saying he told her a bunch of times he didn’t want to rush into anything but she grabbed him and kissed him day 1 and shes talking about engagements and marriage 😂
She said her dad Papa Maloney isnt a handy man and can’t change a light bulb (he calls FRENCH for that stuff!) BUT he can GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE. (Que the CEO IF DELTA) and she said something about him being involved with getting Julian in his school. Tracy has to have him help her turn her phone on bc he’s smart with technology. 🥴 and she first was intrigued by him bc he had a camera so she thought would have a personal photographer.
She PROTECTS HIM & HIS SAFTEY by not posting him BUT she the way she posts her children, make it make make sense.
Idk but I got the vibe she is laying it on wayyyyy thick. He did say he said he couldn't wait to say I love you to her 🙄 BUT she said it first in a drunk TEXT (surprised, anyone??)

She parties a lot and he likes to stay home, he will prob get over that real quick.

OF COURSE she told a story how Jayden was being difficult and she couldn’t control her meltdown (as per usual) and HE calmed her down like the first time he met her!? Like Tracy just allowed this new man to take Jayden aside so she didn't have to “deal” with her least favorite child.
He said they have only spent time together at night together 3 or 4 times bc she has KiDs at Night and is a MOM!!!! 😴😴🙄🙄🥴🥴
It was hard to hear because she was talking over him. But did you catch him say because he disciplines Jayden

When answering Jess’ dumbass questions he sounded like he was answering from cue cards that Trev gave him beforehand

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Final Recap:

-He used to own businesses and "retired" from that to do camera stuff. (not sure how he makes money)

-They cant stay away from each other since they met. He thought she was just going to be a good time.

-Tracy's annoying baby voice is comes in and out during this episode (really annoying)

-He loves her kids?! He just met them!! And the kids call him for everything and tell him everything. Like isn't that something they would want to do with their dad? He also mentioned that he disciplines the kids and they dont act out when hes around. WTF Tracy said they listen to him and he gives them "structure" WTFFFFFFFFFF

-Shes already saying that his mom is excited to have the kids around because all her grandkids are grown. So now what, are these kids calling her grandma!!!

-Hes been broken up with his ex less than a year. And prayed to god for Tracy and received a message from bumble saying he matched with her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: IDK why but i feel like they met through her friend Sam

-He said Tracy said "I Love You" first after a week. Again STAGE 5 CLINGER

-He loves her Fred Flintstone feet.

-She's pushing the "I'm the easiest GF" shtick on him and have him agree.

-She only posted him because she wanted all the guys to stay out of her DMs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

-IDK I get the vibe hes not feeling her like shes feeling him, but i might be wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Final Recap:

-He used to own businesses and "retired" from that to do camera stuff. (not sure how he makes money)

-They cant stay away from each other since they met. He thought she was just going to be a good time.

-Tracy's annoying baby voice is comes in and out during this episode (really annoying)

-He loves her kids?! He just met them!! And the kids call him for everything and tell him everything. Like isn't that something they would want to do with their dad? He also mentioned that he disciplines the kids and they dont act out when hes around. WTF Tracy said they listen to him and he gives them "structure" WTFFFFFFFFFF

-Shes already saying that his mom is excited to have the kids around because all her grandkids are grown. So now what, are these kids calling her grandma!!!

-Hes been broken up with his ex less than a year. And prayed to god for Tracy and received a message from bumble saying he matched with her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: IDK why but i feel like they met through her friend Sam

-He said Tracy said "I Love You" first after a week. Again STAGE 5 CLINGER

-He loves her Fred Flintstone feet.

-She's pushing the "I'm the easiest GF" shtick on him and have him agree.

-She only posted him because she wanted all the guys to stay out of her DMs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

-IDK I get the vibe hes not feeling her like shes feeling him, but i might be wrong.
OMG I FORGOT - he said HE loves her FEET 🥴🥴😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.