Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The children’s behavior at this event was APPALLING. Between Skylar being her usual bratty self, pushing around her siblings vying for her incubator’s attention — and then this is a picture of Julian in the GaMe room absolutely highjacking an innocent girls game while being completely out of control and rabid on his. I’m absolutely mortified for her!!!! This is all her doing — her children, as chaotic and poorly behaved as they are — are a direct reflection of her LAZY, half-assed, “parenting” and completely showcase how badly she’s done as a 26/8 day a week mom. Her priorities are EVIDENT in her children. Skylar is focused on all the wrong things — Sephora trips and acrylics?! Just like Tracy taught her to care about. Jayden so hungry for attention — including negative attention — and Poor Julian who has had cologne and chains pushed on him more than etiquette and manners for such a little GeNtLeMan. I can fully see why parents of their peers steer their children away. She’s such a sorry excuse for a “mother”. Can’t wait to see this new relationshiT blow up in her creased up face.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So, while we alllll agree the kids shouldn’t be on social media you’re gonna be hard pressed for an NJ family court judge to moderate that, or what she dresses them in (highly inappropriate and a someone else said as young ladies “mature” their mother is suppose to make sure certain things are covered up). I feel like Corey only cares so much because he doesn’t want to go to court and really press for actual parental rights. They don’t co parent for tit.
As for Tony tights…and family. It’s….weird. And where are schnoz and daddy war bucks lately? Is she rushing grown goober because she knows the purse strings are being tightened? People do move faster as adults which is fine but she’s introduced those kids to sooooo many men so fast if has to be confusing for them

Reactions: 13
The children’s behavior at this event was APPALLING. Between Skylar being her usual bratty self, pushing around her siblings vying for her incubator’s attention — and then this is a picture of Julian in the GaMe room absolutely highjacking an innocent girls game while being completely out of control and rabid on his. I’m absolutely mortified for her!!!! This is all her doing — her children, as chaotic and poorly behaved as they are — are a direct reflection of her LAZY, half-assed, “parenting” and completely showcase how badly she’s done as a 26/8 day a week mom. Her priorities are EVIDENT in her children. Skylar is focused on all the wrong things — Sephora trips and tips?! Just like Tracy taught her to care about. Jayden so hungry for attention — including negative attention — and Poor Julian who has had cologne and chains pushed on him more than etiquette and manners for such a little GeNtLeMan

Reactions: 7
It’s never failed to baffle me, how she makes everything look cheap. I’ve bought bits from Shein, I like a charity shop or Vinted haul, but I’m praying I don’t look like her, she looks flammable.
I don’t like speaking bad on kids, but Skylar… she’s going to be in for a tough ride at high school, she is trying to be a mean girl like her mum.
jayden, God love her, I think she’s a sweetie. I can’t fathom how Tracy can resent her so much. It’s crazy.
julian - i have a feeling she throws his disabilities about as an excuse as to why he behaves as he does.
poor single mum Tracy.
I hope Tara is in court for those kids, because the outfits she’s putting those girls in are too sexualised for their ages. They’re always low cut, so tight, small. It’s sad to watch her destroy those kids, because with the right guidance, they could all flourish.
Anyway, hey you lot, sorry I’m not as active… real life has been kicking the crap out of me. 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We are all hoping for Tara to be at the courthouse for the kids. Why do I have a feeling, she just went and got married 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We are all hoping for Tara to be at the courthouse for the kids. Why do I have a feeling, she just went and got married 🤣
Probably because its been 5 years of talk and no action and major let down for us that hope someone steps in for those kids.

Reactions: 19
Lord who's gonna tell poor bower that he doesn't even like kids and she will never ruin her botched body!!!!
Screenshot_20240506_170716_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s talking about the Met Gala fashion. This should be bleeping interesting. Commenting on Bad Bunny. Girl your man wears some tight ass pants. Simmer down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#1 this witch has NO RIGHT to comment or judge anyones clothes. She needs to start dressing her kids like bleeping kids and not 21 year old adults at a club. ITS NOT bleeping CUTE AT ALL!!!!!!

#2 if she actually knew anything about fashion she would know that "camp" was the 2019 MET GALA theme not this year's. Try again witch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s talking about the Met Gala fashion. This should be bleeping interesting. Commenting on Bad Bunny. Girl your man wears some tight ass pants. Simmer down.
came to say the same thing. Also her judging met gala outfits when she wears SHEIN clothes is funny 😂 No shade cause I buy SHEIN stuff as well but her choice of clothing is atrocious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The children’s behavior at this event was APPALLING. Between Skylar being her usual bratty self, pushing around her siblings vying for her incubator’s attention — and then this is a picture of Julian in the GaMe room absolutely highjacking an innocent girls game while being completely out of control and rabid on his. I’m absolutely mortified for her!!!! This is all her doing — her children, as chaotic and poorly behaved as they are — are a direct reflection of her LAZY, half-assed, “parenting” and completely showcase how badly she’s done as a 26/8 day a week mom. Her priorities are EVIDENT in her children. Skylar is focused on all the wrong things — Sephora trips and acrylics?! Just like Tracy taught her to care about. Jayden so hungry for attention — including negative attention — and Poor Julian who has had cologne and chains pushed on him more than etiquette and manners for such a little GeNtLeMan. I can fully see why parents of their peers steer their children away. She’s such a sorry excuse for a “mother”. Can’t wait to see this new relationshiT blow up in her creased up face.
Tara was the only one who actually took these kids places and now that they haven’t been with her they act like freed caged animals when Tracy actually takes them somewhere rather than keeping them stuffed inside her section 8 apartment filming videos all day. They were never well behaved but this situation makes it worse. Even during the Aruba trip paid by mommy and daddy I didn’t see no kid friendly excursions like swimming w/ dolphins or horse back riding on a beach. It was just a bunch of staged photos w/ the kids dressed inappropriately with sunburnt skin holding mocktails in every picture.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her friend Danielle’s daughter also dresses inappropriately like an adult with super tight/super short dresses and crop tops, entertaining online pedos. Tracy has no identity of her own so she copies Danielle with how she dresses her daughters. Some women were not meant to be moms.

Reactions: 18
Hey does anyone have an update on our friend Simi? I can’t remember her username but I can’t tag her either with what I do remember. What happened?

Reactions: 11
I doubt Tara is getting married, whatever she’s doing must be some type of big deal because you can literally walk into register for a marriage license at 11am and come back the next day at 12pm to get married… and the courtroom she was in, looked more like a family or criminal court, plus whatever she had in that book seemed like it was maybe evidence?

Hey does anyone have an update on our friend Simi? I can’t remember her username but I can’t tag her either with what I do remember. What happened?
So crazy you mentioned her, I was literally just thinking about her…. She was definitely going through it at the time when she stopped posting. Really do hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 15
Her friend Danielle’s daughter also dresses inappropriately like an adult with super tight/super short dresses and crop tops, entertaining online pedos. Tracy has no identity of her own so she copies Danielle with how she dresses her daughters. Some women were not meant to be moms.
It’s because both Tracy and Danielle want to be the “friend” and not the “mom”. Which is showing that both oldest daughters are in the process of growing up to be brats and future mean girls.

Reactions: 11
Ok so who wants to chip in and pay for this trash? I mean we all know what he looks like. I can’t believe she has followers pay to see photos of them together. Like this was an actual idea that 2 grown women with children came up with?

insane.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.