Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made 12 posts with about 10 pictures each PLUS 45 stories all in one day. How does a single mom of 3 who works from home have this much time on her hands, on a Sunday no less, the night before kids go to school the next day? She must be swamped between cooking dinner, double checking homework, bath/bed routine, plus cleaning the house. She’s truly wifey material 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those girls are never dressed appropriately for anything! Not weather, not social events, not a thing. Neither is she, but as a mother you should make sure your kids are on point! It’s so frustrating to watch. And now I see why all of a sudden the Sephora trips with Skyler are happening. She’s trying to keep up with the mom friends.
And they always have a mocktail in their hand. I’m thinking maybe this new guy is actually serious about settling down and wants a mature woman and is open to a divorced woman with kids but she’s clearly trying too hard to be something she’s not just for a man. If this is what he wants Tracy is not the woman for him. She’s a fraud! She’s a 36 year old loser dead beat mom not capable of taking care of herself or her kids. They are accessories to her. And the way those kids look so comfortable around him and his family with out even knowing them that long shows how desperate they are for attention and affection b/c they don’t get it from their own mom unless it’s for a photo op

Reactions: 19
Why the duck are Tracy and the girls dressed like absolute trash at someone’s first communion?!
because she’s TRASH🤣 And wearing hot pink of all colors! Attention seeker as ALWAYS!
---
let’s get a closer look at the two cent hooker! Dude looks like a lady!!
---
let’s get a closer look at the two cent hooker! Dude looks like a lady!!View attachment 2917727View attachment 2917728View attachment 2917729View attachment 2917730View attachment 2917731
She looks like the evil stepmother from Cinderella,,,, even with all that crap she does to her face🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so CORNY 🤣😂… I can’t with her stories & the emotional music. Acting like her boyfriend of 2 seconds is her kids new father. CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch this video where Skylar pushes Julian’s hand away from the baby? Tell me you have one spoiled, bratty kid without telling me. It’s not her fault, her birther enforces and applauds this entitled attitude. She’s a mini-Tracy, I hope the Eps can correct this behavior before it’s too late.
ICKlar strikes again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok but why are we STILL posting 100s of Aruba pics?? She already posted them on her backup account.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is something off with this guy…I don’t understand how he is embracing this narrative it’s mind blowing.

Reactions: 13
Oh, to be a fly on the wall in that courtroom.

Parental alienation is not taken lightly.

Tell me she does not park in handicapped spots?! My GOD she is the epitome of a garbage human. There isn’t ONE respectable thing about her. And the worst part is….SHE KNOWS IT 😂 Good luck stinky dick….youre in for a miserable ride.

• Haha
  • Heart
1.) how bleeping EMBARASSING and weird is it to have your NEW boyfriend’s mom play grandma to those kids. That woman has no obligation to your children and she does not consider them her grand babies (I can only assume as such).
2.) your kids have an actual father and grandmother you gate keep from them.
3.) there is all the proof here in these threads you can give to discovery for the courts to adjust custody.
Tracy is an unfit mother and guardian. She is an awful person with vile racist tendencies.

I hope Tara wins!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok but why are we STILL posting 100s of Aruba pics?? She already posted them on her backup account.
Because she is an attention bleep. Not enough of her "fans" saw them the first time around. So, she needs compliments on what a good job she does as a parent because she can match and takes them on free vacations.
---
bleeping FINALLY!
---

Meanwhile Tracy is stupidly posting her BS to IG.
Time to button up that raincoat and pull on those booties, witch. You're in for it 😘
Whats the over-under on her wearing a belly shirt to court?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.