Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy. Stop.

If this isn’t a wake up call then idk what is. She’s imitating you. She’s 9. The dark web is not a place you wants your kids photos.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Aw, wonder what one she's going to get removed. Hard pick from the 15 little doodles she has on her body 😂
probably the braille that was done wrong lol
---
It is so sad what she prioritizes for these CHILDREN — that’s what they are at the end of the day — not her little besties or friends. ALL of them have silver caps in their mouths yet she touts how they’re all on their own routine and so independent. She can’t even manage to implore the importance of proper dental hygiene. Those are their adult teeth, are they not?! Sky is missing so many, you can see all through her mouth how much metal is already in it! She has pacified them since birth because they’ve had it “so hard” at their own direct expense. Now she’s 9. Years. Old. Having little boys in her bedroom with the door closed, wearing crop tops “for play dates” or not — she has no business in them. And now with ACRYLICS?! At 9 years old. Jesus H. What a poor excuse for a mother. As a girl mom myself, absolutely NONE of the above would be happening. She wants to play with press ons at home, fine. Subjecting her nails to that damage, not to mention the chemicals is obscene. That little girl was forced to “grow up” to help with her siblings, and she’s doing it again. She’s going to be pregnant under 20. Mark my words.
and taking all 3 kids to Armando’s apartment for a party is another prime example of how inept TraCasey is as a birther

• Haha
Reactions: 18
probably the braille that was done wrong lol
---

and taking all 3 kids to Armando’s apartment for a party is another prime example of how inept TraCasey is as a birther
It's @ sams, she posted it. But awesome to spend good Friday with friends. Such a great catholic 😒🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She is literally drinking w her friends — drunk with solo cups in hand — with her 3 kids under 9 in tow. Are you NUTS? You’re going on vacation in 3 days!!! You really cannot wait until then to drink????

WHO is driving you and your children HOME???

Reactions: 17
Bro what is Jayden wearing?!?! Tracy needs to be much more vigilant of how her kids are presented on the internet. I just want to go and give Jayden an oversized shirt and Skylar the same and just let them know they’re both smart and witty and not to look at Tracy as an example. What a POS Tracy is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
1) A normal parent would have stopped recording and explained to the kid why she can’t be shaking her ass like that on camera at 9… Tracy opted to be hype man…. And post it.
2) So where did the kids go because it looks like the alcohol started flowing by 8:30? Did Sammy
3)Posted about being home sick… yet still showed up for a party… one in which YOUR CHILDREN HAVE NO bleeping BUSINESS BEING AT.

Did Armando get caught up on tattle? Is that why the kids got invited?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2844735
Unless Julian is wearing purple sweat pants, this witch had Jayden sit next to Skylar and watch
WOW what a witch. How about you get to understand Jayden acts out because she wants attention and needs attention because she is bleeping neglected. How about you give appropriate disciplinary actions without pinning the girls against each other. I hope Jayden realizes she is actually awesome and gets the love she needs from Tara or SOMEONE! She will definitely thrive with the help of therapy and cutting contact with Tracy.

• Heart
View attachment 2843004
Soooo Skylar has another TikTok and posted a video of herself in her bedroom with a boy in the background with the door closed. Fantastic “parenting” Trashbag.

ps the account has been banned 😊
That TV is massive too for a kids bedroom. I'm old school and don't think kids that young need one in their room. Especially when they have a playroom!
---
@9....tips at 9....solid parenting
Not allowed at primary schools here in the UK. Not that I'd let my kid get them anyways. She has some press on ones for the holidays but that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That TV is massive too for a kids bedroom. I'm old school and don't think kids that young need one in their room. Especially when they have a playroom!
---

Not allowed at primary schools here in the UK. Not that I'd let my kid get them anyways. She has some press on ones for the holidays but that's it.
Painting fine. I remember as a cheerleader they didn't let us wear anything on our nails (polish or acrylics) we all had to look the same. I don't see how this is appropriate for a 9 year old

Reactions: 12
Surprised Skyyyllllleeeer🙄 didn’t get a spray tan last night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised Skyyyllllleeeer🙄 didn’t get a spray tan last night
Duh her kids tan so well. They’re Italian/greek gods remember?

So she dragged the kids along because she wanted to drink and annoy people throughout the halls the the apartment building? That’s some 20-year old tit, not grown adult stuff. I’m sure the entire group was drunk and bleeping obnoxious. These people paid too much money to live around trash in Sammy/Armandos building.

• Haha
I'm surprised this monster didn't take Julian to pick out a new toy while Jayden was dragged along. Got to teach the kid a lesson.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Painting fine. I remember as a cheerleader they didn't let us wear anything on our nails (polish or acrylics) we all had to look the same. I don't see how this is appropriate for a 9 year old
My girls do cheer, even in their yearly guidelines/rule book it says theyre not allowed to wear acrylic nails or painted nails for comps and they dont even want them with acrylics on during practice (which is several times a week for them both) They also have to take their earrings out at competitions. My eldest is 11 and there is no way Id let her get acrylics, she wears stick ons for special ocassions, let alone a 9 year old!

Anyone else notice when she "punishes" jayden that she legit makes multiple post of "perfect skylar"and Julian solo vs adding a single post for jayden?
Its truly gross how she treats/ dresses jayden.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice when she "punishes" jayden that she legit makes multiple post of "perfect skylar"and Julian solo vs adding a single post for jayden?
Its truly gross how she treats/ dresses jayden.
Her treatment of Jayden is going to come back and bite her tenfold one day.

Let me guess did she drop them at Sammy’s so she can go get a last duck before Aruba?
Probably couldn’t get someone to watch them so she probably just showed up with them because god forbid she just stays the duck home with them and entertains them herself.

Reactions: 10
Her treatment of Jayden is going to come back and bite her tenfold one day.

Probably couldn’t get someone to watch them so she probably just showed up with them because god forbid she just stays the duck home with them and entertains them herself.
That's probably why she won't properly cut jaydens curls as it's a punishment. Jaydens curls 😭 they were beautiful and bouncy. But heaven forbid jayden be natural and outshine her sister.
Jayden, my heart breaks for that sweet little girl.

• Sad
She prob showed up with the kids so they can accidentally "fall asleep" there and giving her a chance to leave them behind for some dick. I'm sure it was planned out that way.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.