Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ocean eyes gets me every time. She is delusional stuck in the fantasy that every aspect of her body is perfect and should be envied by everyone. My eyes are crystal clear blue. People never question what color my eyes are. But i also dont need clout because of my damn eye color that I cant control.
Its the sick narrative she has in her mind. Kids are blonde with blue eyes, except jayden with (tit brown) meanwhile people with brown eyes have gold, green, and specks in them making them beautiful.
Eyes are eyes...it doesn't matter the color.
And the way she talks about it makes her sounds like a psychopath..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she obsessed over the video of her kid talking?he isn’t talking that great…all about her like she really went and got him help she’s the most narcissistic women if I ever seen one,everything she does comes back to make her look good again if u read here trash,there are ppl who want to be mothers and can’t and here u are acting if u we’re a childless mother shame on u,when those kids get older you see what happens
The comment about Julian “not talking great” wasn’t cool. Personally I think his speech has progressed over time, especially since the last time I saw a video of him talking. I’m sure he is doing the best he can under the circumstances and the guidance he gets at school. We all know Tracy doesn’t help him in anyway. However we are here to snark on Tracy, not a child who is deaf and is trying his best to communicate by speech because his birther didn’t give him the option to communicate through sign language

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It is raining and cold in Jersey, why the duck is she wearing a long fur coat with flip flops. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some one really needs to contact her HOA. Her apartment walls are so deformed. I am honestly scared for her and the kids safety. The walls are so curved. If she is on the bottom floor the people above her may actually far into them. Side eye 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was Corey or Tara or Raven, I would legit be laughing at her everyday. She’s the funniest moron out there. On her podcast she was like oh “I was the first born Scorpio so I was the unicorn but imagine I was second born?”

Lmao if by unicorn you mean a mooch and an embassment then yes yes you are!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was Corey or Tara or Raven, I would legit be laughing at her everyday. She’s the funniest moron out there. On her podcast she was like oh “I was the first born Scorpio so I was the unicorn but imagine I was second born?”

Lmao if by unicorn you mean a mooch and an embassment then yes yes you are!
Wtf does that even mean?! Talks out her flat ass

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is that nail salon ALWAYS empty??????? And those nails are so ugly. Reminds me of my Gypsy wedding. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ocean eyes gets me every time. She is delusional stuck in the fantasy that every aspect of her body is perfect and should be envied by everyone. My eyes are crystal clear blue. People never question what color my eyes are. But i also dont need clout because of my damn eye color that I cant control.
Mine are sky blue pink with purple dots. I really am Gods favourite not you Trevor 😂
---
Instead of getting her nails done and her hair done and her lips done she should clean her “home”
Absolute scrubber. Her mothers house keeping skills don’t look much better
---
Wtf is going on……… Jaysus…….
Who the duck wears an uncle buck coat off the shoulder….. ( no shade to uncle buck)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_6618.jpeg

Soooo Skylar has another TikTok and posted a video of herself in her bedroom with a boy in the background with the door closed. Fantastic “parenting” Trashbag.

ps the account has been banned 😊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Instead of getting her nails done and her hair done and her lips done she should clean her “home”
Dont you know she's OCD. LOL I love where her priorities are, nails, done, hair done, lashes done and new clothes. Meanwhile she has NO JOB and is complaining about the price of groceries.

I've been wondering how she actually survives living the way she does. Julian's school tuition is around $72K a year, plus mortgage, utilities, car note, insurance, food, and other important necessities. How does she actually afford all this on the income she has. We can all she she doesnt have a real job with real income coming in.

I dont get how she can constantly go out and party, new clothes for herself, and vacations. How?!? :unsure: The math aint mathing
---
View attachment 2843004
Soooo Skylar has another TikTok and posted a video of herself in her bedroom with a boy in the background with the door closed. Fantastic “parenting” Trashbag.

ps the account has been banned 😊

This is really cute. I'm sure Tracy is in the living room being a "cool mom" She loves this stuff. I can hear her now saying "Omg so Skylar's BF came over and she asked if they can hang out in the privately and i said yes because at her age i already had a BF" Ughhhh she so gross. My child is in her 20's and has NEVER let her BF hang out in her room.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.