Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her forced thigh gap squat stance makes me so uncomfortable. She looks so stupid and awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now she’s out with Manielle… anyone else find it way odd that she’s acting like a teenage for a guy she really only sees every other saturday, during the day!?!

this SCREAMS side piece.
Lol what is that drink in the short manky glass? It looks like it has ONIONS in it.

Probably should've wiped the glass down before taking the photo Big Tray you manky bugger. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ugly bag lady is in a photo with Jackie. Guess that was short lived Tray. Now you just go for ChinaTown knockoffs from these “luxury sellers”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does she care who is in attendance or not? It cracks me up when she contradicts herself in less than 24 hours, and tbh I don’t know anyone who cares what people think more than she does.
IMG_5551.png
IMG_5550.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she care who is in attendance or not? It cracks me up when she contradicts herself in less than 24 hours, and tbh I don’t know anyone who cares what people think more than she does. View attachment 2848033View attachment 2848035
Don’t worry, Tracy they’re just talking about your crappy parenting.
---
Armando is a celeb brownnoser eh? Out with Theresa and Jennifer from RHONJ last night. It’s so cringey.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Don’t worry, Tracy they’re just talking about your crappy parenting.
---
Armando is a celeb brownnoser eh? Out with Theresa and Jennifer from RHONJ last night. It’s so cringey.
Pretty much, but it’s because he does their spray tans. Tracy probably hopes that hanging out with him will get her back on TV and to him it’s just another person to party with and he can add to his lists of “I know (name drop of reality star/ former reality star)”

Also, if she didn’t care… then why does she go out of her way to make sure she’s seen & heard from?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Crazy the kids were with the eps and jayden is so gentle in her speaking and being beyond adorable.
Tara is the mother they should have had.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She drives to him…what fashion sense does this guy have…metrosexual?
SHE drives to HIM!? Majority of the time!? The woman who has three kids and a wild schedule with the kids different schools alone.. whether she’s the one taking them or not. SHE drives at least an HOUR to HIM!?!?
---
He does not like her. You cannot convince me he is in it for the long haul - nothing about her on his page and she crops him out. They’re FWB and he allows her to post him in some capacity on her gram for her sake. Idt they’re official. 36 and 42 year olds don’t act like this.
LMFAO he definitely doesn’t like her! I’m sorry, although had really bad anger issues and not together anymore, my kids dad was in an accident and had no way to get to anywhere but his mo-ped!!! This was before I was pregnant with our first. This man drove on a moped on a *freeway* (up here freeway is something only 65mph and lower & HIGHway is 65+. But yet a HIGHway can be an interstate!? I can see how foreigners get confused!!! Lmaooo!) for 8 months, rain or shine, he was driving TO ME on that damn thing, 25 mins (35/40 with traffic)! And I had a car!! To go to him!!! But he insisted to come to me!

Dude has a Mercedes and no ties and you’re the one always driving to HIM!?!? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOPPLLOLLOLL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
SHE drives to HIM!? Majority of the time!? The woman who has three kids and a wild schedule with the kids different schools alone.. whether she’s the one taking them or not. SHE drives at least an HOUR to HIM!?!?
---

LMFAO he definitely doesn’t like her! I’m sorry, although had really bad anger issues and not together anymore, my kids dad was in an accident and had no way to get to anywhere but his mo-ped!!! This was before I was pregnant with our first. This man drove on a moped on a *freeway* (up here freeway is something only 65mph and lower & HIGHway is 65+. But yet a HIGHway can be an interstate!? I can see how foreigners get confused!!! Lmaooo!) for 8 months, rain or shine, he was driving TO ME on that damn thing, 25 mins (35/40 with traffic)! And I had a car!! To go to him!!! But he insisted to come to me!

Dude has a Mercedes and no ties and you’re the one always driving to HIM!?!? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOPPLLOLLOLL
I thought the same thing! She’s a single mother of 3 (we know she doesn’t mother those kids and only has them a few hours a week but HE doesn’t know that, presumably) yet he makes her drive to him. He’s a little witch and it’s definitely giving side chick situationship. I love this for her, she deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Crazy the kids were with the eps and jayden is so gentle in her speaking and being beyond adorable.
This! And Skylar looks her age in the pics and video clips. It's mind boggling what Tracy does to their faces.

Reactions: 15
Did you check out his hands? Creepy hands…feet and hands are a characteristic for me…she making plans and this guy can’t even make trips to see her…🚩 when I first met my husband he drove 3 hours to come see me and spend time with me…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also can’t help but notice how they also barely paid attention to Tara recording them, where when Tracy is recording them, it’s like they have to put on a show. When the kids are with the Eps, they’re kids and it shows and a big part of that is because Tara keeps the activities to child related tit… not like Tracy who uses FOMO as the ok reason to bring her kids to places like Armando’s for a “Cheetah Print Party.”

Did you check out his hands? Creepy hands…feet and hands are a characteristic for me…she making plans and this guy can’t even make trips to see her…🚩 when I first met my husband he drove 3 hours to come see me and spend time with me…
They’re a situationship. Tracy is into it way more than he is. Maybe they’ll make a year? But her making plans is scary because of how 🐱 first she jumps into relationships.

Reactions: 11
Chicky posted that she does plus size models and I am pretty sure this is Tracy pic (pre editing). Also said the set was from princess nova and not Tracy’s brand.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yup! A man who is really into you will make the time and trip to YOU! You’d think Tracy would know this with her CVS receipt list of things a man must do for a woman.. like walk on the outside closer to the street. Which Tony Tights doesn’t even do that either 😂
---
Chicky posted that she does plus size models and I am pretty sure this is Tracy pic (pre editing). Also said the set was from princess nova and not Tracy’s brand.
Chicks needs to stop altogether! That poor model! That pose is bleeping stupid. It looks like she’s trying to hold up the mirror from falling. Nothing sexy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.