Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pants have to stink by now
She's such a child. The way she posts about him and whomever she is beefing with now is so immature. I truly have no idea how anyone can stand her. After her appreciation post on Sky and her talking horribly about Jayden I just want to spit on her because that's all she deserves. Immature, jealous filter loving c u n t. 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 17
Can someone tell me where that big ass went?? LOL That thing is constantly appearing then disappearing.

Shes so extra. Shes acting like she just lost her virginity for the first time at almost 40. I have never met anyone that does this at the big age of 38.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone tell me where that big ass went?? LOL That thing is constantly appearing then disappearing.

Shes so extra. Shes acting like she just lost her virginity for the first time at almost 40. I have never met anyone that does this at the big age of 38.
This is EMBARRASSING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Her ass went on vacation before her 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Her arm flaps give me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It’s still big- horizontally 🤣. Wide as Hell and flat as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tara with Julian? Tracy with Danielle....like..did the two kids get left behind & only Skylar is going?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Now she’s out with Manielle… anyone else find it way odd that she’s acting like a teenage for a guy she really only sees every other saturday, during the day!?!

this SCREAMS side piece.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
What’s sad is that she’s going on a week long vacation — will be drinking — and yet for the last 2 nights has still had HER time to party & indulge instead of prepping for Easter with her kids. Doing baskets. Doing an Easter egg hunt. Drinking. When she’s about to be drunk af and passing the kids along to Steph & Mark. Pathetic.

Reactions: 16
He does not like her. You cannot convince me he is in it for the long haul - nothing about her on his page and she crops him out. They’re FWB and he allows her to post him in some capacity on her gram for her sake. Idt they’re official. 36 and 42 year olds don’t act like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been through WHAT???? She keeps droning on and on and on about ‘what I’ve been through’.

grow up.
She does realize if something doesn’t apply to her she doesn’t have to repost it saying “no”. Not every post on social media is about her. She could just keep scrolling but she is so pressed to create an amazing mom narrative that she thinks posting and declaring something makes it true. ACTIONS speak. No one falls for your BS.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.