Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand getting her nails done but duck. Acrylics no.
But yes let's treat the entitled little spoiled brat that she named Skylar. Makes sense to me

Its called getting an allowance....shes also NINE. Knock this tit off.
Not letting jayden get nails done is heartless. Shes a little girl who's been neglected her entire life. Big emotions tiny person. But yeah Tracy, a-1 parenting treating one better than the other when we all know Skylar is a bleeping bully, just like her mother.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
what about the damn bleeping disparity between the treatment of Jayden and Skylar. I would never take my one daughter without taking the other. She’s going to forever keep them pinned against each other.
And we all know this was her way to justify herself.
IMG_6636.jpeg

Unless Julian is wearing purple sweat pants, this witch had Jayden sit next to Skylar and watch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Skylar has nails? And is bragging about her? Didn’t she mention that she was sassy and mouthing back? Now she’s back to being perfect. Okkkkk.

Maybe take her to the dentist you worthless mom. She’s gonna get picked on for that so badly.
Skylar needs braces first and foremost 🤢

Reactions: 23
She is the ultimate bleeping bleep mother! How dare her speak on her child to strangers. She could have answered that 100 different ways as not to shame her daughter she despises.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She is the ultimate bleeping bleep mother! How dare her speak on her child to strangers. She could have answered that 100 different ways as not to shame her daughter she despises.
But she’s been doing it, at least since Jayden was about 1, she’s hyper fixated on Jayden being her problem child. This witch literally said in her podcast that Sky has been Sassy and giving her a hard time… yet there she is letting her get her nails done and she doesn’t think Jayden notices that if she acts the same way she gets treated like tit for it? Jayden ain’t forgetting tit anytime soon. Jayden has gaslit to believe since she was what 3 maybe 4 that she is responsible for how Tracy treats her? Tracy is playing the long game of duck around and find out when it comes to Jayden because she’s been setting Jayden up since Jayden was born.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I always said Jayden when she turns teen she is going to live with Cory…and that will push her over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2844735
Unless Julian is wearing purple sweat pants, this witch had Jayden sit next to Skylar and watch
You know what would be AMAZING, is if auntie tara takes jayden to get her nails done the next time she has her.

This witch bad mouthed Skylar her whole podcast but all of a sudden she's an amazing kid that does no wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aw, wonder what one she's going to get removed. Hard pick from the 15 little doodles she has on her body 😂
Looking for a freebie. Shes always on her phone. Google it and go for a consultation you dirty skank.
---
View attachment 2844735
That is the most fucked up tit I've ever heard in my life. Rot in hell Tracy. Wtf is wrong with you. How u gonna have a little sister sit there watching her older sister her her nails done? You should've let them bleeping paint it. I will gladly pay for Jaydens nails with my honest earned money.

Reactions: 16
Since Tracy’s on her backup page, she must not have access to her main account. It would be the perfect time to spam her comments since she can’t delete them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Of course they are going to have to try everything to keep up with the Jones’. Middletown is 💰💰💰💰💰 and her kids are in affordable housing. Where T gets all this money, who knows.

Reactions: 10
She’s with the Armando the Stan tonight with the kids. Jayden’s top is completely Inappropriate. She just can’t stay home and give them a somewhat normal night.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
A+++
and calling out Armando as a Stan is Chef’s Kiss
---

she needs to stop saying they’re “ocean eyes” like that is
What?? Tracy is such a bleep to ger own daughter. You can't put one on a pedestal and talk tit on the other that is a bleeping child.
Tracy I hope your pathetic ass got dumped because if it didn't happen now it will soon 🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 5
Didn’t you wear this exact same sweatsuit yesterday???? And the pants the day before that at the hair salon???? 3 DAYS IN A ROW?!?
Hard 3 must be rubbing off on her. Nothing screams swag like leopard leggings on her son who has more swag than you know what to do with. Always in his sisters hand me downs. 🫢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s with the Armando the Stan tonight with the kids. Jayden’s top is completely Inappropriate. She just can’t stay home and give them a somewhat normal night.

The better question is why is Julian wearing a leopard onesie???? Kids are cruel and WILL make fun of him and call him all kinds of colorful names.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.