Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatExamples

Since Tracy’s on her backup page, she must not have access to her main account. It would be the perfect time to spam her comments since she can’t delete them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

newjerseyhoe

IMG_7831.jpeg

This shit infuriates me! It’s refreshing?! You know what is refreshing Trashy? What’s refreshing is seeing all 3 of your kids with their dad being their authentic selves and not little props
---
IMG_7833.jpeg
IMG_7834.jpeg

Come out, come out wherever you are…I know you’re here 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ktrost621

Chatty Member
She is a piece of shit!

I hope this dude knocks her up. She gets fat again and he leaves her just like Corey did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

newjerseyhoe

Why is she obsessed over the video of her kid talking?he isn’t talking that great…all about her like she really went and got him help she’s the most narcissistic women if I ever seen one,everything she does comes back to make her look good again if u read here trash,there are ppl who want to be mothers and can’t and here u are acting if u we’re a childless mother shame on u,when those kids get older you see what happens
The comment about Julian “not talking great” wasn’t cool. Personally I think his speech has progressed over time, especially since the last time I saw a video of him talking. I’m sure he is doing the best he can under the circumstances and the guidance he gets at school. We all know Tracy doesn’t help him in anyway. However we are here to snark on Tracy, not a child who is deaf and is trying his best to communicate by speech because his birther didn’t give him the option to communicate through sign language

• Heart

newjerseyhoe

what about the damn fucking disparity between the treatment of Jayden and Skylar. I would never take my one daughter without taking the other. She’s going to forever keep them pinned against each other.
And we all know this was her way to justify herself.
IMG_6636.jpeg

Unless Julian is wearing purple sweat pants, this bitch had Jayden sit next to Skylar and watch

• Angry
  • Wow

remi85

VIP Member
Pushing this weirdo narrative again? Your son is very on par size-wise for a 5 year old. We remember when you rushed out to buy him clothes for another bs photoshoot and touted how much bigger you had to buy and his clothes were baggy and saggy anyway? Who gave you these name brand shoes that are clearly HUGE on him? When he was just wearing also .. too big shoes on vacation?? Why is the “big” thing important for you to project on your son, Trashy?
I dont understsand why she tries to push this narrative either. And what's crazy to me, Corey isnt a massive guy. If her kids are going to be big, those genes came from Tracy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BkNik33

Hey my favorite shit talking, beautiful girls. It's been a long ass minute, but ya'll know how crazy life gets. I haven't been keeping up at all and had the time last night and I am screaming! That's Lippy!!! 😂 Her new man! Bwahahaha I know him. He went out with my friend for years. This shit has me dying 😂 there's no way they'll last. He, atleast used to be, very, very vain. Was a wanna be rapper and did all the usual Staten island fck boy activities 😂 And she can't hold a candle to his ex. I'm crying ladies, CRYIN! When I saw and was telling my hubby, he couldn't care fckn less, so I needed to get it out because what a small fckn world! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Clap it up for the woman who deserves this the most, Trashy -Tray 🫶🏽 God is good lmaoooo

• Haha
  • Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
I’d be embarrassed to be with a 40 year old man who dressed like a 2000s Staten Island fuck boy. If he had the “real money and swag” he’d be in loafers, suits, dress pants and shirt. His casual attire would consume of very nice Nike joggers or their pants that are that wet/dry material but give off very nice casual, sneakers, and a sweatshirt/shirt. 🤤 but I’m glad she’s found her twin! STUCK IN THE 2000s FOUREVER +1! Makes for a nice movie title on Hallmark! Maybe Tracy can pitch that idea!? Starring herself and Tony tight pants 😂

Oh wow, we have yet another new face from her in the photo from the last thread at Bonita’s.. I clicked to expand the picture and immediately was like “WHO TF IS THAT!?!?”

• Haha
  • Heart

jacann

VIP Member
Can someone tell me where that big ass went?? LOL That thing is constantly appearing then disappearing.

Shes so extra. Shes acting like she just lost her virginity for the first time at almost 40. I have never met anyone that does this at the big age of 38.
Her ass went on vacation before her 😂 😂

• Haha

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Welcome back as the saga continues; or should I say Shit Show? Tracy has a new man, but has gone from “talking” to “making plans” (whatever that means). It hasn’t been fully confirmed but it seems Tony Tights got a seat at the Easter Brunch at the “Country Club”. Tony Tights will be making an appearance on the Podcast… Tracy fans will hear him speak before they see him…. (Except lurkers already know what he looks like if they’re secretly reading here. Hay Girls, Hay!)

We also seem to have a new group of friends, with a very performative gay bestie (who we’ve confirmed is a straight up Stan) as the original group seems to find comfort in leaving Tracy out.

Aruba is right around the corner and there’s been speculation that Tony Tights will be joining, and maybe Danielle?

Our favorite Sly commentator Shay was sadly blocked, but there seems to be a new person throwing shade and forget about the Tiky Tok app as they get on Tracy harder than she can clap back.

Maria has made some recent speculations, but they’ve gone nowhere.

Sadly, Tara and the kids lost Mia but Tara has a new fur baby who is just as cute, and we know he will live a very happy fur life with Tara. Tracy is trying to prove that Tony Tight’s fur baby likes her, much like other little boys, he doesn’t hide his distain.

If I am missing anything feel free to share, and as always, Happy Tattling.
✌💟

A+++
and calling out Armando as a Stan is Chef’s Kiss
---
I thought it was to her kids too. She really has mental issues
---
Now they're gray 😒 you're basic, bitch
she needs to stop saying they’re “ocean eyes” like that is an actual eye color that exists. she’s so dumb

• Haha

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that sometimes I think you guys are too hard on that chickyshoots boudoir photos. Honestly I think her skills are amazing, just look at this stunning picture of TRASHBAG. It’s the best one I’ve seen yet!
IMG_3004.jpeg

• Haha

KH523

IMO I don’t think it’s sweet that he calls the girls every day to see how their day was, I find it weird and creepy. She’s only known this guy a few months and you never what people’s intentions are.

Reactions: 28

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
View attachment 2853918
Hey Trashy - in all of your editing, you made Julian’s arm extremely skinny. Try to do better next time, okay?! 👏🏻
OR instead of doing better next time she could just stop editing her kids and let them be kids
---
First of all.... gross! Second! Ain't no way I would be walking around with my cheeks hanging out around my FATHER! My father would look at me like I was brain damaged and then tell me to go put an appropriate bathing suit on. And as a mother my self I would NEVER embarrass my family like that...no one wants to see our stretch marks or a tummy tuck scar. But that's just my opinion
since her mom‘s not there and tracy dresses like the trash that she is, I wonder how many people think that this is a sugar baby situation 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28