Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is that nail salon ALWAYS empty??????? And those nails are so ugly. Reminds me of my Gypsy wedding. Haha
Because she goes when normal people are at work. Bet if she went there at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon, that place would be packed.

View attachment 2843004
Soooo Skylar has another TikTok and posted a video of herself in her bedroom with a boy in the background with the door closed. Fantastic “parenting” Trashbag.

ps the account has been banned 😊
I’m sure Tracy and Finley’s mom are sitting in the living room 2 bottles of wine in scrolling Tik Tok and Instagram. 😒

Dont you know she's OCD. LOL I love where her priorities are, nails, done, hair done, lashes done and new clothes. Meanwhile she has NO JOB and is complaining about the price of groceries.

I've been wondering how she actually survives living the way she does. Julian's school tuition is around $72K a year, plus mortgage, utilities, car note, insurance, food, and other important necessities. How does she actually afford all this on the income she has. We can all she she doesnt have a real job with real income coming in.

I dont get how she can constantly go out and party, new clothes for herself, and vacations. How?!? :unsure: The math aint mathing
---

This is really cute. I'm sure Tracy is in the living room being a "cool mom" She loves this stuff. I can hear her now saying "Omg so Skylar's BF came over and she asked if they can hang out in the privately and i said yes because at her age i already had a BF" Ughhhh she so gross. My child is in her 20's and has NEVER let her BF hang out in her room.
Tuition is covered by her parents, she confirmed that. I might be wrong but I think the car was previously her mom’s so chances are it’s been fully paid off. Mortgage is subsidized (Affordable housing) health insurance is state funded, more than likely she gets food stamps and SSI for Julian which probably between the the SSI & Food Stamps has to at least be about 1,500-2000 a month. This is all speculation, but she strikes me as the type use everything on herself and leave her parents to cover the rest.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she’ll risk losing Fashion Nova Tony Tights by having a threesome, like she did with Crabby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Skylar has nails? And is bragging about her? Didn’t she mention that she was sassy and mouthing back? Now she’s back to being perfect. Okkkkk.

Maybe take her to the dentist you worthless mom. She’s gonna get picked on for that so badly.

Reactions: 19
Skylar has nails? And is bragging about her? Didn’t she mention that she was sassy and mouthing back? Now she’s back to being perfect. Okkkkk.

Maybe take her to the dentist you worthless mom. She’s gonna get picked on for that so badly.
@9....tips at 9....solid parenting

Reactions: 12

what about the damn bleeping disparity between the treatment of Jayden and Skylar. I would never take my one daughter without taking the other. She’s going to forever keep them pinned against each other.
And we all know this was her way to justify herself.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
what about the damn bleeping disparity between the treatment of Jayden and Skylar. I would never take my one daughter without taking the other. She’s going to forever keep them pinned against each other.
The irony is Jayden will prob not need to do a thing to her self she’ll just shine naturally

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It is so sad what she prioritizes for these CHILDREN — that’s what they are at the end of the day — not her little besties or friends. ALL of them have silver caps in their mouths yet she touts how they’re all on their own routine and so independent. She can’t even manage to implore the importance of proper dental hygiene. Those are their adult teeth, are they not?! Sky is missing so many, you can see all through her mouth how much metal is already in it! She has pacified them since birth because they’ve had it “so hard” at their own direct expense. Now she’s 9. Years. Old. Having little boys in her bedroom with the door closed, wearing crop tops “for play dates” or not — she has no business in them. And now with ACRYLICS?! At 9 years old. Jesus H. What a poor excuse for a mother. As a girl mom myself, absolutely NONE of the above would be happening. She wants to play with press ons at home, fine. Subjecting her nails to that damage, not to mention the chemicals is obscene. That little girl was forced to “grow up” to help with her siblings, and she’s doing it again. She’s going to be pregnant under 20. Mark my words.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.