Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back as the saga continues; or should I say tit Show? Tracy has a new man, but has gone from “talking” to “making plans” (whatever that means). It hasn’t been fully confirmed but it seems Tony Tights got a seat at the Easter Brunch at the “Country Club”. Tony Tights will be making an appearance on the Podcast… Tracy fans will hear him speak before they see him…. (Except lurkers already know what he looks like if they’re secretly reading here. Hay Girls, Hay!)

We also seem to have a new group of friends, with a very performative gay bestie (who we’ve confirmed is a straight up Stan) as the original group seems to find comfort in leaving Tracy out.

Aruba is right around the corner and there’s been speculation that Tony Tights will be joining, and maybe Danielle?

Our favorite Sly commentator Shay was sadly blocked, but there seems to be a new person throwing shade and forget about the Tiky Tok app as they get on Tracy harder than she can clap back.

Maria has made some recent speculations, but they’ve gone nowhere.

Sadly, Tara and the kids lost Mia but Tara has a new fur baby who is just as cute, and we know he will live a very happy fur life with Tara. Tracy is trying to prove that Tony Tight’s fur baby likes her, much like other little boys, he doesn’t hide his distain.

If I am missing anything feel free to share, and as always, Happy Tattling.
✌💟

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love the Julian ordered himself a pizza. LOL she says the dumbest tit!!!!!!

And her ability to read the room is funny to me. She goes out every chance she gets and it looks like most of the time people dont want to be filmed when shes around so clearly her reading ability is malfunctioning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know she deserves this trip to Aruba she DOes iT aLL AloNe!

Says kids have been sick on and off for three weeks and her hair appt is much more important than her son being home resting when they have traveling coming up but then again her parents will take care of him so she can be a couple (minus kids) with Too Tight Tony.

• Haha
I find it funny that, it seems, the kids have been with her lately and have missed so many days of school because “they are sick”. Maybe Mommy and Daddy wanted a break before Aruba (we all know they are going to be exhausted the whole week) and told her to step up and be their Mother. They probably missed so many days cause Tracy’s unregistered car couldn’t get them to and from school. Or her lazy ass just didn’t take them and rather got her lashed or hair done. Tony tights has a wonderful life to look forward too!!!!

I’d be embarrassed to be with a 40 year old man who dressed like a 2000s Staten Island duck boy. If he had the “real money and swag” he’d be in loafers, suits, dress pants and shirt. His casual attire would consume of very nice Nike joggers or their pants that are that wet/dry material but give off very nice casual, sneakers, and a sweatshirt/shirt. 🤤 but I’m glad she’s found her twin! STUCK IN THE 2000s FOUREVER +1! Makes for a nice movie title on Hallmark! Maybe Tracy can pitch that idea!? Starring herself and Tony tight pants 😂

Oh wow, we have yet another new face from her in the photo from the last thread at Bonita’s.. I clicked to expand the picture and immediately was like “WHO TF IS THAT!?!?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d be embarrassed to be with a 40 year old man who dressed like a 2000s Staten Island duck boy. If he had the “real money and swag” he’d be in loafers, suits, dress pants and shirt. His casual attire would consume of very nice Nike joggers or their pants that are that wet/dry material but give off very nice casual, sneakers, and a sweatshirt/shirt. 🤤 but I’m glad she’s found her twin! STUCK IN THE 2000s FOUREVER +1! Makes for a nice movie title on Hallmark! Maybe Tracy can pitch that idea!? Starring herself and Tony tight pants 😂

Oh wow, we have yet another new face from her in the photo from the last thread at Bonita’s.. I clicked to expand the picture and immediately was like “WHO TF IS THAT!?!?”

But those are fendi shoes, remember that. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The “I miss you baby” “I miss you momma” IG DM story she put up - I thought it was about missing her KIDS!!!!! This witch was talking about a man.
EW - if my man ever called me MOMMA I’d feel like big Bertha and feel the ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The “I miss you baby” “I miss you momma” IG DM story she put up - I thought it was about missing her KIDS!!!!! This witch was talking about a man.
EW - if my man ever called me MOMMA I’d feel like big Bertha and feel the ick.
I thought it was to her kids too. She really has mental issues
---
Now they're gray 😒 you're basic, witch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome back as the saga continues; or should I say tit Show? Tracy has a new man, but has gone from “talking” to “making plans” (whatever that means). It hasn’t been fully confirmed but it seems Tony Tights got a seat at the Easter Brunch at the “Country Club”. Tony Tights will be making an appearance on the Podcast… Tracy fans will hear him speak before they see him…. (Except lurkers already know what he looks like if they’re secretly reading here. Hay Girls, Hay!)

We also seem to have a new group of friends, with a very performative gay bestie (who we’ve confirmed is a straight up Stan) as the original group seems to find comfort in leaving Tracy out.

Aruba is right around the corner and there’s been speculation that Tony Tights will be joining, and maybe Danielle?

Our favorite Sly commentator Shay was sadly blocked, but there seems to be a new person throwing shade and forget about the Tiky Tok app as they get on Tracy harder than she can clap back.

Maria has made some recent speculations, but they’ve gone nowhere.

Sadly, Tara and the kids lost Mia but Tara has a new fur baby who is just as cute, and we know he will live a very happy fur life with Tara. Tracy is trying to prove that Tony Tight’s fur baby likes her, much like other little boys, he doesn’t hide his distain.

If I am missing anything feel free to share, and as always, Happy Tattling.
✌💟

A+++
and calling out Armando as a Stan is Chef’s Kiss
---
---
she needs to stop saying they’re “ocean eyes” like that is an actual eye color that exists. she’s so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She ain’t Billie Eilish she’s Billy looking a little Guy-ish.

her eyes are murky swamp green. She filters them to high hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But those are fendi shoes, remember that. LOL
I would just like you to know, that I read this in the psychic Allison (RHOBH- Dinner Party From Hell) voice. When she’s puffing on her e-cig (ahead of the vape times there!) after she tells Kyle “when the kids are gone, you’ll have nothing in common or there (with her husband).” SHE SAYS “he will never emotionally fulfill you, KNOW THAT.” So thank you for that crossover in my head! 😂

*& the psychic was right! The kids are grown, they’re divorcing & she’s in a lesbian relationship!?!?*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she obsessed over the video of her kid talking?he isn’t talking that great…all about her like she really went and got him help she’s the most narcissistic women if I ever seen one,everything she does comes back to make her look good again if u read here trash,there are ppl who want to be mothers and can’t and here u are acting if u we’re a childless mother shame on u,when those kids get older you see what happens

Reactions: 10
She must be locked out, she’s commenting on her old page from the back up one, can’t miss to get a dig in at Corey can she !
I always felt there was more to the story with this one and I honestly think she either hasn’t once asked him, or she has downright refused to let him because she wants to keep the narrative that Corey ain’t tit.

I don’t think she’s locked out, I think she’s trying to portray a certain narrative to Tony Tights that she can’t do on her main account.

Why is she obsessed over the video of her kid talking?he isn’t talking that great…all about her like she really went and got him help she’s the most narcissistic women if I ever seen one,everything she does comes back to make her look good again if u read here trash,there are ppl who want to be mothers and can’t and here u are acting if u we’re a childless mother shame on u,when those kids get older you see what happens
Because of all the comments she’s getting about how great and wonderful she is… meanwhile it’s all her parents work not hers. They got him into the school, they got him his benefits, they’re probably the ones who take him to speech, OT & PT (if there’s any done outside of school)

Julian has come a very very long way, (will never deny or take that away) but Tracy shouldn’t be patting herself on the back when her parents are the ones who’ve done the work. It’s Tara who reinforces the work. She wants this “I do it all alone no help narrative” because it garners her the sympathy vote. Also, considering she wasn’t trying to talk with a hard accent, she was genuinely annoyed that she couldn’t get her hair done without her kid tagging along.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
---
Ocean eyes gets me every time. She is delusional stuck in the fantasy that every aspect of her body is perfect and should be envied by everyone. My eyes are crystal clear blue. People never question what color my eyes are. But i also dont need clout because of my damn eye color that I cant control.

• Haha
Reactions: 17