Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch her get married and have another kid. The kid will be a boy and it will be all over.
remember how she made sure for everyone to know how much she hated being pregnant with Julian, she looked miserable and acted irritated most of the time. To the point of drinking hot sauce to speedy up her delivery! I hope she remembers all that before having another child.. Plus she SUCKS at being a “mom” PERIOD!

Reactions: 17
Trashy - your kids will grow up one day.
It won’t matter. Her truth will be exposed and she will just turn herself into the victim. My friend’s story is very similar to this, she and her sister went No contact with her mother about 2 years after everything she learned was a lie, it’s been 3 years and my friend and her have built a very strong relationship with their dad, and if you see their mom out and about, her mom will easily cry to you about her children don’t talk to her anymore. Tracy is in for a rude awakening and I don’t think Tony tights will be around for that judgement day.

Reactions: 14
It won’t matter. Her truth will be exposed and she will just turn herself into the victim. My friend’s story is very similar to this, she and her sister went No contact with her mother about 2 years after everything she learned was a lie, it’s been 3 years and my friend and her have built a very strong relationship with their dad, and if you see their mom out and about, her mom will easily cry to you about her children don’t talk to her anymore. Tracy is in for a rude awakening and I don’t think Tony tights will be around for that judgement day.
I think soon as they are able at least one of them kids will go live with Tara.

Reactions: 13
I thought those were Princess Armor glasses 🤓 I can’t with this crap it is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_5857.jpeg

crazy how her legs have shadows but his doesn’t - I’m guessing she needs to photoshop her legs smaller than his

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in the warped picture tit is this 😂😂 the closet & floor is bending lol!
IMG_1309.png

• Haha
Here come the Aruba throwbacks lol
And at this point just post hkm
You clown

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_5861.jpeg

Half of Skylar’s shin is missing 😡

stop 👏🏻 photoshopping 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 children 👏🏻

• Angry
  • Sad
View attachment 2896563

crazy how her legs have shadows but his doesn’t - I’m guessing she needs to photoshop her legs smaller than his
At least she’s not got them god awful operating theatre clogs on 😂
---
View attachment 2896754
Half of Skylar’s shin is missing 😡

stop 👏🏻 photoshopping 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 children 👏🏻
Fair enough if she wants to photoshop her self into oblivion. But to do it to young girls it’s bleeping cruel! We all have our insecurities! But as adults and especially a parent of young girls stop!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.