Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the warped picture tit is this 😂😂 the closet & floor is bending lol!
View attachment 2896566
Maybe Tony Tights can buy this witch a REAL pair of Nike Air Forces. Then she can definitely live happily ever with him lol Tracy... my man buys Me whatever I want and only real tit. Plus I'm your age, I have a job, I pay taxes, I have children and I can keep my man for 18 years now. What the duck are you doing with your life?? Acting all high class but everything you wear is a knock off from China.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is happening with his sunglasses?? Why are his teeth whiter than his shirt?? This has Tracy showed him how to filter his pictures written all over it. It’s the exact same filter as Craberto. Including the fake teeth. Tracy does have a type. The type of guy you loves to be filtered to look like a pretty boy and nothing what he actually looks like.
Oh lawd if this is pretty I don’t even wanna know what ugly is. Head on coney, personality on corny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New photo of cone head…😂
What a dummy! They help your eye strain they don’t change the screen you moron. Just say you wanted to “model the glasses”.

also, Tracy you don’t have a job so stop with this wfh bs. You just stay at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Growing up Italian everyone had what we would call a Diamond Disc or a Diamond name plate everyone in my neighborhood had them Diamond initials all over the place…dumbass wouldn’t know that because she is Irish.
---
Trying to portray being Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s gotta get ready for her limoncello class.

I’m placing bets that it is at her parents house. I’m also betting that Tony too tights momma is gonna be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_5886.png
IMG_5887.png

Just me wondering when Tony Too Tights is going to tattoo Tracy’s OcEaN EyEs on his body …

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she’s such a sad, lonely, desperate loser… already thinking about putting a ring in it! Go be a MOM first and then maybe think about being a wife!
Mommy dearest gets a new husband & the kids will get moved to the attic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.