Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.) didn’t Tracy have a HUGE problem when Corey went to Mexico for work with Brielle but she’s introducing TONY TO HER KIDS?
2.) I hope the eps are on tattle to get the receipts they need for court. This is an open forum of evidence from Tracy herself.

Reactions: 17
I wonder of Mr Tights has seen the photo of Trashy in the nightclub and he had his thumb/finger shoved up her 🍑- Mr tights your thing ain’t got no class - sure your mom wanted better for you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tray- you don’t hold a candle to this girl. She’s pretty without being a pick me girl. YOU are just pretty photoshopped.
he went from girl next door to dollar store back ally hoe 😂 😂 😂 bet his mom really is biting her tongue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is her daughter in a see through petty coat that you get from spirit of Halloween and a tube top?!?!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
How is she always with him…oh I know she tossed them with her “friends” or the baby sitters “the parents” what a loser!
---
She tossed the kids**

• Sad
Reactions: 9
this gal is such a extremist to everything. Barely met the kids but now they’re “EXTREMELY CLOSE”. The girls and him? TALK EVERY DAY! She is always trying to brag about something that’s barely a thing. Next she’s going to say and his family and her and BEST FRIENDS GO TO BRUNCH ALL THE TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is happening with his sunglasses?? Why are his teeth whiter than his shirt?? This has Tracy showed him how to filter his pictures written all over it. It’s the exact same filter as Craberto. Including the fake teeth. Tracy does have a type. The type of guy you loves to be filtered to look like a pretty boy and nothing what he actually looks like.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What is happening with his sunglasses?? Why are his teeth whiter than his shirt?? This has Tracy showed him how to filter his pictures written all over it. It’s the exact same filter as Craberto. Including the fake teeth. Tracy does have a type. The type of guy you loves to be filtered to look like a pretty boy and nothing what he actually looks like.
His sunglasses are too tight for him 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Awww did Tracy have work today? Posting at MANielle’s fake spa. Looks like she restocked her alibaba lip glosses

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_7976.png

By the looks of this pic he has been using facetune long before he met Trashy. Unfiltered Tony tights looks an awful lot like the unfiltered Crabs. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.