Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right! Me too I love to share a good deal!!! How can she call herself a influencer if she’s always lying about where she gets her stuff🙄
---

And Britt you’re about to get blocked for that comment 🤣
Ms so tough Scorpio can’t take the heat when called out😆
I've been waiting to get blocked all day 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How convenient the chiropractor’s office is less than a half a mile from Gigi’s. Guess she dropped the kids off and snuck out for a kiss 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We all know she reads here. So why do her “followers” think we don’t know exactly who he is? It’s so weirdo to me!

Reactions: 9
IMG_7831.jpeg

This tit infuriates me! It’s refreshing?! You know what is refreshing Trashy? What’s refreshing is seeing all 3 of your kids with their dad being their authentic selves and not little props
---
IMG_7833.jpeg
IMG_7834.jpeg

Come out, come out wherever you are…I know you’re here 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2894000
This tit infuriates me! It’s refreshing?! You know what is refreshing Trashy? What’s refreshing is seeing all 3 of your kids with their dad being their authentic selves and not little props
---
View attachment 2894003View attachment 2894004
Come out, come out wherever you are…I know you’re here 👀👀👀
Anddd those comments are gone. What’s wrong Tracy??? You don’t want everyone to see the un-photoshopped version before you debut his new face?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he’s removed any unfiltered photos or videos of himself off his page! Or she has

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’ve been MIA for a while.. what’s going on? Why do I see her main account but she’s posting on her backup?

Reactions: 6
Yeah IG should do the same I got a post removed and I was responding to someone I follow didn’t say anything wrong 😑 Zuckerberg is an asshole.

Reactions: 5
IMG_0751.jpeg

We don’t want to see those.
New word alert for Tracy: “Refreshing”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.