Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your trying to look cute, but your Fred Flintstone feet keep spilling out of your SHEIN shoes.
IMG_3027.png
IMG_3026.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
IMG_8090.jpeg

You can have him sis….cause no one else and I mean no one else wants him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2900012
This is the exact same 💩 she done with Corey if anyone flirted with him, questioned the relationship she would go into full territorial mode 😹 😹 😹- LOOK HOW THAT ENDED. #stunted
---
View attachment 2900012
Looks like those comments have been removed. Someone clearly had a word with the photoshop muppets - they are a right pair of 🤡 deffo Crabby no 2

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
All her post now are about being a mom and how hard it is. What happened to all the big bad Scorpio posts or the couples vacation posts. :unsure: his family is definitely following her. She trying to paint the MOM of the year picture. Too bad it's all temporary with her. Her true colors will come out soon.

Her friends went out last night to dinner and she was stuck with her kids. Poor thing. When's the last time her and Samuel were seen together 🤔

Reactions: 15
All her post now are about being a mom and how hard it is. What happened to all the big bad Scorpio posts or the couples vacation posts. :unsure: his family is definitely following her. She trying to paint the MOM of the year picture. Too bad it's all temporary with her. Her true colors will come out soon.

Her friends went out last night to dinner and she was stuck with her kids. Poor thing. When's the last time her and Samuel were seen together 🤔
She still went out. Playing house with Mr. Conehead and the two girls.
This is her new persona 🙄

Reactions: 7
She is disgusting I am rooting for Cory to eventually do his part and her children are going to suffer and that will be her downfall. She has no clue what it is like to have kids from 13-19 it is the worst time for a parent. Good luck to her and her love language.

Reactions: 13
She is disgusting I am rooting for Cory to eventually do his part and her children are going to suffer and that will be her downfall. She has no clue what it is like to have kids from 13-19 it is the worst time for a parent. Good luck to her and her love language.
With the way Skylar acts and how jayden is. Tracy really has zero control over those kids and once they did hit teenage years, it's gonna hit her hard. She's already failing as a part time mommy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.