Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have a theory about this random instagram. What if she’s trying to get a “good” amount of followers established to either a) transfer over to Hard 3, now that she has the password and all or b) plans to turn it into a couples instagram — I say this since she’s alluded to something “in the works” with it and so I’m wondering if she’s just trying to do that to help get a follower count up. Jokes on her though because the only thing it does is prove how many of those 528k “followers” were just bots on her main insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So I have a theory about this random instagram. What if she’s trying to get a “good” amount of followers established to either a) transfer over to Hard 3, now that she has the password and all or b) plans to turn it into a couples instagram — I say this since she’s alluded to something “in the works” with it and so I’m wondering if she’s just trying to do that to help get a follower count up. Jokes on her though because the only thing it does is prove how many of those 528k “followers” were just bots on her main insta.
Even her 10k on the backup are fake. She lives such a fake and tiring life.
How someone can live like that with 3 kids is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
trashy really looking to get a 💍 on it 😂 😂 2nd wedding & divorce with a mega meltdown pending 😂 😂

Her tiktok has been restored. :cautious::cautious: Anyways, why do these idiots get so offended if someone reveals who trashy is dating. They are protecting him like hes some kind of prize. This should have the same energy when she's plastering her barely clothed kids and their schools all over the internet for pedophiles to find.

Reactions: 25
Who is taking sexual photos for a guy they just met? It's bleeping weird! 4 months in and already did a shoot for him....Jesus seek help.
annnnd even thought she does all these sexual stuff and pretense to be a freak in the bed, she STILL gets cheated on!!
---
I also think she’s trying to built new followers for his business as a photographer. He has about 5 sessions🥴maybe that’s why he’s with her, to help grow his business😆
---
She did that last shoot when? I can’t keep up.
It’s probably that session where she’s wearing the pink shirt and bow, probably for his birthday and like ALWAYS saying this happened “months ago”
---
Sorry I’ve been MIA for a while.. what’s going on? Why do I see her main account but she’s posting on her backup?
🤷🏻‍♀️all she shared was she has a case number, she probably got reported and banned AGAIN🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This behavior is so stupid even Cuzzin Ant is more mature than this…😭😭😭
---
I also think these two are planning to do business…

Reactions: 7
This behavior is so stupid even Cuzzin Ant is more mature than this…😭😭😭
---
I also think these two are planning to do business…
She will destroy his business- she couldn’t handle the pretty young girls like the blonde one on his IG - we all k is how jealous and territorial she is
---
And they are still in the honeymoon period wait till she/he gets complacent then big ol cracks will appear

Reactions: 8
She will destroy his business- she couldn’t handle the pretty young girls like the blonde one on his IG - we all k is how jealous and territorial she is
---
And they are still in the honeymoon period wait till she/he gets complacent then big ol cracks will appear
She’ll destroy anyone’s business because she is a lazy pig, has no consistency and no work ethic. Look at all her failed attempts in everything she tries.

Why can’t Jayden ever be appropriately dressed lately? Everything is stuff no almost 7 year old should be wearing.

Reactions: 13
Why can’t Jayden ever be appropriately dressed lately? Everything is stuff no almost 7 year old should be wearing.
I’m thinking it’s her birther’s tube top by the looks of how tight it’s tied in the back.
I love how she gets all dressed up, hair and make up done and she can’t even brush the girls hair

Reactions: 9
On Wednesdays we wear pink except you took those pictures on Tuesday? Weirdo

Every mid pizza place/slice shop has a choke hold on her? Don’t tell me the sex with Tony tights is good if you’re this jolly over a free mid grade slice. Carbs are good they aren’t that good for fucks sake.

Attachments

Wasn’t she at Danielle from New Jersey housewives party or something that was supposed to be filmed?

I only bring that up because I see that danielle hosted a benefit for a neighboring town, annd only thing Tracy is hosting are parties for herself.

Reactions: 9
She did that last shoot when? I can’t keep up.
how could you forget her “annual birthday shoot”?! 🤣
She took them in November, which basically means they had just MET or started dating and she was taking “photos just for him”.

tell us the only thing you think you have going for you is sex appeal without telling us. (ew. we know she doesn’t)

she is so desperate to keep a man and get married, it screams.

Reactions: 12
how could you forget her “annual birthday shoot”?! 🤣
She took them in November, which basically means they had just MET or started dating and she was taking “photos just for him”.

tell us the only thing you think you have going for you is sex appeal without telling us. (ew. we know she doesn’t)

she is so desperate to keep a man and get married, it screams.
She did one in Feb too.

Wasn’t she at Danielle from New Jersey housewives party or something that was supposed to be filmed?

I only bring that up because I see that danielle hosted a benefit for a neighboring town, annd only thing Tracy is hosting are parties for herself.
I’m very close to someone who ran that party; I’ll get the scoop lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watch her get married and have another kid. The kid will be a boy and it will be all over.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.